• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Will India retain the ICC World cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder why SL has played so badly. one can see the face of Sangakkara with total upsetting; he must be wondering why his team members played so badly. when he hit the ball so high I am sure he wanted to get out due to total frustration. I doubt SA bowlers played so well to disturbe the mighty SL. anyway, it is 'the' big lesson for India who is playing Bangladesh tomorrow for 2nd QF. India shud not be over-confident and complesant. I will be at MCG tomorrow. I expect out of total MCG capacity of 88,000, 75% will be of Indians. let us hope and pray India cruise through. - srinivasan

I really wonder why SL has played so badly. one can see the face of Sangakkara with total upsetting; he must be wondering why his team members played so badly. when he hit the ball so high I am sure he wanted to get out due to total frustration. I doubt SA bowlers played so well to disturbe the mighty SL. anyway, it is 'the' big lesson for India who is playing Bangladesh tomorrow for 2nd QF. India shud not be over-confident and complesant. I will be at MCG tomorrow. I expect out of total MCG capacity of 88,000, 75% will be of Indians. let us hope and pray India cruise through. - srinivasan

Dear Sir,

Will we be able to have some live updates from you...Your comments are very bubbly and very energetic!

Are tablets allowed inside the stadium?

Dear Sir,

Will we be able to have some live updates from you...Your comments are very bubbly and very energetic!

if I am allowed to take my laptop inside the MCG, certainly I will do - srinivasan

Dear Sir,

in continuation to my earlier comments, I may have to smuggle my laptop within the big bag in which we will carry food items since some children will be accompanying us. if I am caught I may have to go back to my car and place my laptop in the car. If something happens like that I will comment tomorrow since I will be returning home sometime 10 PM. let me see. y see we in Melbourne r ahead to y by 5.30 hrs i.e. when the match starts at 2.30 PM, in India it will be 9 AM. My son who is in California (USA) also will be in touch with me over phone. for him it will be 5.30 PM wednesday; he must be driving back home from office but he can talk to me while driving handfree. I understand yr anxiety and assure y I will be what best I can do. people here talk that if for final India comes, BCCI will do it best to play the final in MCG. I think the final will be played in MCG only. - srinivasan

a small correction: time in California will be 7.30 PM wednesday and not 5.30. although this correction will not have any material difference I am correcting myself before anybody corrects me.
also, my SIL says laptop, iPad etc may not be allowed inside MCG. moreover, if I take and they dont allow it, then I have to walk a long distance to go to my car. y see after Sydney Martin Place terrorist episode, Australian's security has become very tight. like Americans, Australian starts 'pissing' when they hear any muslim name. They cannot differenciate between Indians (hindu and muslim) particularly today Bagladesh, a muslim nation, is playing, security will be very tight. I am sorry I am not in a position to give y onthe spot inf. - srinivasan

jam packed National anthems done. India is batting my God, what is crowd - srinivsan

I see an old man muslim who normally attend all Pak tests. he shud be a Pakie. good start. let us see how moves. so far a good rat of run just now stopped for a four. 23 for 3.5 over is certainly good run rate - srinivasan

indian openers r not aggressive. I want they shud take atleast 100 runs by 15 overs. dont think they will do so - srinivasan

better dhawan is out. he was not making runs hope kohli will do something better - srinivasan

we r in trouble kohli is out. in fact Bngladesh wanted kohli shud be made out asap - srinivasan

batsmen r failing us hope indina bowlers will help us to cruie through QF - srinivasan

lucky raina is not out it is 39.5 over, india may take max 250/255 runs. only our bowlers shud do their best to win QF - srinivasan

261 is not a bad score yet it is big score hope our bowlers will help us - srinivasan

Rohit has retrieved his lost ground in WC with a fabulous century in this crucial match. Ably supported by Raina

rohit is out no roblem he did very good job. score is 273. we have three overs so we may add another 10/15. we may cruise through QF with our excellen bowlers - srinivasan

Google's Doodle!

cricket-world-cup-2015-quarterfinals-2-bangladesh-vs-india-5716606021795840-hp.jpg

in MCG chacing above 300, no ody has won. t is a record. so, India will win - srinivasan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back