• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Who is brahmanan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is one thing to criticize what somebody says, but to go beyond and insinuate some deep rooted psychological problem is a bridge too far in my book ....

Imagination and specific words used to insinuate whoever are your own - easy to fix this by changing your words and then the 'bridge is not far in your own book' ..

Anyway I do not plan to respond further on this line of your thinking ..

You are welcome to claim whatever you want and feel good :)

Welcome to a forum in which most of the members are of Indian origin. What Mr. Vgane asked is not an uncommon inquiry. It is cultural, suddenly you want to your privacy, that is not the usual to our culture. If you do not want to answer, you may say so, but please do not take offense to a normal inquiry.

I am of Indian Origin too. In my experience interacting with tambrahms, it is not uncommon since they hasten to make such queries. It is inappropriate to say privacy is not our culture. May I know what your culture is?

Well! I hardly expected my post in response to Vgane would be misinterpreted out of context.

I show my other face for all the smites.

I hold brahmins in good esteem. some of my brahmin friends and relatives who are also members of this forum are keeping track of the posts in this thread.

The fact that this topic is being resurrected for the 3rd time exposes the identity crisis among brahmins.

To help you resolve the crisis, i humbly request the forum members to introspect, ask the following questions to your own selves and answer the following questions, to your own selves and not to me.

What is my Identity? Who am I? What are my values?

What is my Vision in life? Am i able to make a statement of my vision at the most in 3 sentences?

What is my Mission in life? Am i able to make a statement of my mission at the most in 3 sentences?

What are my long term goals/targets, what is my short term goal/target? Am i clear about my goal/target?

What are the strategies i adopt to achieve my goal/target in life?

if you are not able to answer these questions to your own selves, your quest for your identity will be never-ending. Even if you resurrect the threads 'Who is a brahmin?' and 'Who is a hindu?' numerous times, you will never arrive at a conclusion/resolution.

All the best. May God Bless You all.

Well! I hardly expected my post in response to Vgane would be misinterpreted out of context.

I show my other face for all the smites.

I hold brahmins in good esteem. some of my brahmin friends and relatives who are also members of this forum are keeping track of the posts in this thread.

The fact that this topic is being resurrected for the 3rd time exposes the identity crisis among brahmins.

To help you resolve the crisis, i humbly request the forum members to introspect, ask the following questions to your own selves and answer the following questions, to your own selves and not to me.

What is my Identity? Who am I? What are my values?

What is my Vision in life? Am i able to make a statement of my vision at the most in 3 sentences?

What is my Mission in life? Am i able to make a statement of my mission at the most in 3 sentences?

What are my long term goals/targets, what is my short term goal/target? Am i clear about my goal/target?

if you are not able to answer these questions to your own selves, your quest for your identity will be never-ending. Even if you resurrect the threads 'Who is a brahmin?' and 'Who is a hindu?' numerous times, you will never arrive at a conclusion/resolution.

All the best. May God Bless You all.

Hi Asirvadam,

The other day I attended a Risk Management Programme for CEOs of Financial Enterprises. They gave a questionnaire. And it was an exact replica of your post starting with What is my identity? LOL.

Hi Asirvadam,

The other day I attended a Risk Management Programme for CEOs of Financial Enterprises. They gave a questionnaire. And it was an exact replica of your post starting with What is my identity? LOL.

Vaagmiji,
Can you explain, your LOL suggests there is some hidden items that make you laugh.

Hi Asirvadam,

What do you mean to convey through your post Vaagme? Do you mean to say that even those program organizers have realized the importance of knowing one's identity, yet brahmins have not know their identity and hence shame on brahmins? My Iyengar in-laws/relatives and brahmin friends are offended by your post. Please clarify.

Last edited:
Hi Asirvadam,

please delete this post #316 which duplicated from #315 due to an error in the application.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi Asir,

your #315:

What do you mean to convey through your post Vaagme? Do you mean to say that even those program organizers have realized the importance of knowing one's identity, yet brahmins have not know theiridentity and hence shame on brahmins?

Again your post:

What is my [COLOR=#DA7911 !important]Identity[/COLOR]? [COLOR=#DA7911 !important]Who am I[/COLOR]? What are my values?
What are my long term goals/targets, what is my [COLOR=#DA7911 !important]short term goal[/COLOR]/target? Am i clear about my goal/target?

Dont worry so much about brahmins. They know their identity much better than a newcomer like you.

Now, could you please enlighten on what you mean by the following terms?

1. Identity.
2. Value.
3. Vision in life.
4. Mission in life.
5. Long term goals/targets.

please help me understand whether what you mean and what those organizers of the CEO meet meant are the same or different. Thanks.

My humble request to this thread members. Please visit the following web sites and share your opinions. I assure i am not attempting what vgaane did on me. No hidden motives intended.

www.logos-ministries.com
www.Agniministries.com
www.wondergrace.org
www.appiusforum.net
I, The Convert | Anand Mahadevan

Please watch the following film where Charuhaasan plays the lead role.

http://www.cbnsite.com/video/461/Asathoma-Sath-Gamaya-Prajapati

Hi Asir,

I visited the web sites for which you had given the link. I also watched the film. And you have specially mentioned Charuhaasan. And by the way, Charuhaasan who? For me he is just an actor who plays whatever role is given to him for the money he is paid. He is not Sivaji Ganesan to be renowned. Leaving that, the contents of the sites were boring for a brahmin-I am one. We are far ahead in the spiritual evolution compared to what is said/quoted from Bible in that site. Even an ex-brahmin turned Atheist like Nara can give you much better absorbing and enlightening info about spirituality if you go through the archives here and you may become a Hindu after reading all that. LOL.

If it is an attempt by you at soft selling Christianity to the members here, please try some other method please. You slip is showing. LOL.

Hi Asir,

Again your post:

[/COLOR]

Dont worry so much about brahmins. They know their identity much better than a newcomer like you.

Now, could you please enlighten on what you mean by the following terms?

please help me understand whether what you mean and what those organizers of the CEO meet meant are the same or different. Thanks.

What was contained exactly in whatever the organizers distributed? What did u understand by what they meant?

Hi Asir,

I visited the web sites for which you had given the link. I also watched the film. And you have specially mentioned Charuhaasan. And by the way, Charuhaasan who? For me he is just an actor who plays whatever role is given to him for the money he is paid. He is not Sivaji Ganesan to be renowned. Leaving that, the contents of the sites were boring for a brahmin-I am one. We are far ahead in the spiritual evolution compared to what is said/quoted from Bible in that site. Even an ex-brahmin turned Atheist like Nara can give you much better absorbing and enlightening info about spirituality if you go through the archives here and you may become a Hindu after reading all that. LOL.

If it is an attempt by you at soft selling Christianity to the members here, please try some other method please. You slip is showing. LOL.

Cool down vaagmi. I only requested you to share your opinions. please revisit my assurance. please do not jump to wrong conclusions. I trust it is not characteristic of a matured brahmin or a spiritual person. i sure agree with you charuhaasan is just a paid actor. if any of charuhaasan's pronouncements are inappropriate/amiss, please let me know. i will raise an issue with the producers.

i know brahmins are not naive to take for granted any mis-interpretation or perversion of scriptures.

Last edited:
What was contained exactly in whatever the organizers distributed? What did u understand by what they meant?

Hi asir,

You asked for it. Now take it please: This is what was given by a member in the audience.

What is my Identity? - I am ........ (the name)

Who am I? - I am the CEO of ...........Co.

What are my values? More info needed to answer. What values are meant here? Cultural values?

1 To make my Co the best in terms of profitability, 2.share holder value, 3.employees satisfaction.

What is my Mission in life?

1.To be a human being respected and loved by people around.

Am i able to make
a statement of my mission at the most in 3 sentences? 2 and 3 same as 1.

What are my long term goals/targets To die peacefully without any disease when the call comes.

what is my
short term goaltarget? To make substantial profit every year. I own a substantial number of shares in my company.

Am i clear about my goal/target? Very clear.

What are the strategies i adopt to achieve my goal/target in life? Work hard and work intelligently.

Now please answer my questions. Please do not divert by analysing what this CEO said. I may not be able to identify myself with what he said.

Last edited:
Cool down vaagmi. I only requested you to share your opinions. please revisit my assurance. please do not jump to wrong conclusions. I trust it is not characteristic of a matured brahmin or a spiritual person. i sure agree with you charuhaasan is just a paid actor. if any of charuhaasan's pronouncements are inappropriate/amiss, please let me know. i will raise an issue with the producers.

What else did I do you think? I have just shared my opinion. If it stings you I can not help it. It was a honest opinion of a brahmin. Brahmins do not say something while thinking something else. What else can you do with the producers apart from raising an issue. Please let me know. Please reveal your hand and tell me what was your intention in giving those links and asking us to go there and read/see. That will be helpful.

i know brahmins are not naive to take for granted any mis-interpretation or perversion of scriptures.

Perversion of the scriptures? a slip? What do you mean? My knowledge of English is poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back