• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thought for today!

Did youfind this useful Yes - No

• YES

Votes: 44 88.0%
  • NO.

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
1. Your Attitude , Your Aptitude, will determine Your Altitude ........----- Zig Ziglar

2. Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is Mystery,
And To-Day? Is A Gift.
That's why we call it the PRESENT
-------B.Olatunji

resolve in the morning to do 5 good things at least for the day.
At the end of the day just ponder how many good things you could do for the day.

alwan

Consider how you dream in your sleep – dreams do not arise from somewhere outside you nor do the varied images and activities disappear into some place outside you. They arise and disappear within you. While dreaming, you consider the events and persons as real, and you experience the feelings of grief, delight, fear, anxiety, and joy as realistically as in the waking stage. You do not dismiss them at the time as illusory. The Cosmos is the dream of God. It arises in Him and merges in Him. It is the product of His Mind. The cycles of birth and death are all fanciful weavings of maya, illusory agitations and unreal appearances. Those who have experienced this highest wisdom can attain oneness with the Divine, here and now.
- Sathya Sai Vahini, Chap 9, "One with the One".

When faults are found in anyone, you will have to conclude that there are deficiencies in their behaviour, but do not think that there is no Divine Atma in them. As a result of the company they keep or the inefficiency of the society in which they grew, faults have grown in them. They are not native to their nature, which is Atmic. You will have to provide them with good company and beneficial surroundings, and persuade them to enter the positive environment. You should on no account condemn them as born incorrigibles, and keep them aloof.
- Sathya Sai Vahini, Chap 7, "Be Yourself

Those who assert that the Universe is real, but declare at the same time that the existence of God is but a dream, are only proving themselves ignorant. For when the effect, namely, the Cosmos is real, it must have a cause, for how can there be an effect without a cause? God can be denied only when the Universe is denied. What now appears as the Cosmos is really God. This is the vision that the true aspirant will get when he/she succeeds in their endeavour. As a matter of fact, the Universe we experience is the dream. When we awake from the dream, the truth of it being God will shine in the consciousness. From the beginning of time, the God whom we posit outside ourselves has been the reality inside us also. This truth will become steady with growing faith.
- Sathya Sai Vahini, Chap 10, "The Yogis".

Three things in life that, once gone, never come back

1. Time
2. Words
3. Opportunity

Three things in life that can destroy a person

1. Anger
2. Pride
3. Unforgiveness

Three things in life that you should never lose

1. Hope
2. Peace
3. Honesty

Three things in life that are most valuable

1. Love
2. Family & Friends
3. Kindness

Three things in life that are never certain

1. Fortune
2. Success
3. Dreams

Three things that make a person

1. Commitment
2. Sincerity
3. Hard Work

renu,time is cyclic or a gola or a circle.there is never a start or an end for it,just like athma.love your post a lot,so true almost in its entirety.

want to share this with you all,
2 days ago my 11 year old sons premolar tooth was shaking and loose to make way for his new tooth and he pulled it out on his own and he put it on the Ganesh Idol we have in the hall and he told us not to throw the tooth away cos he is giving it to Lord Ganesh since Ganesh has only 1 tusk.
My son said this tooth is to replace the tusk Ganesh broke to write the Mahabharat.

I thought to myself..how come we dont think like kids..we all know that Ganesh broke his tusk but most of us never thought of replacing it.
The tooth is still on the idol.

want to share this with you all,
2 days ago my 11 year old sons premolar tooth was shaking and loose to make way for his new tooth and he pulled it out on his own and he put it on the Ganesh Idol we have in the hall and he told us not to throw the tooth away cos he is giving it to Lord Ganesh since Ganesh has only 1 tusk.
My son said this tooth is to replace the tusk Ganesh broke to write the Mahabharat.

I thought to myself..how come we dont think like kids..we all know that Ganesh broke his tusk but most of us never thought of replacing it.
The tooth is still on the idol.

i think your son will be remover of obstacles and he given this information in advance.what a blessing sai baba has given.i think he deserves a mouse that too a wireless one with windows 7 os :)

Latest ads

Back