• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

There is still hope for our world

A very simple and first hand experience of projection and de projection is the kundalini rising. Whenever the sushumna channel is blocked that is when projection happens because connectedness hidden, the body is easily perceived as less spiritual or more physical. Similarly when sushumna nadi is freed that is connectedness restored again body this time is easily perceived and becomes spiritual. The above is my first hand experience observed so many times.

So basically when there is already physical energy available projection can be done by using it to block the channel. Similarly when spiritual energy exists it can be used to assimilate physical energy and clear the channel and cause de projection.

But the question remains how projection happens without physical energy?

The law of conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed - only converted from one form of energy to another. This means that a system always has the same amount of energy unless it's added from the outside. This is particularly confusing in the case of non-conservative forces, where energy is converted from mechanical energy into thermal energy, but the overall energy does remain the same. The only way to use energy is to transform energy from one form to another.

“Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.”​

― Einstein

Within the physical world or within physical energy it holds true. But I believe energy is hidden by removing the synergy when projecting for example from a higher level energy such as mental energy to a lower level energy such as physical energy.

In the same way energy is created or unveiled when de projecting physical energy to mental energy.

So it seems. I assume based on my experience there is mental and spiritual energy. The creation or destruction of energy as stated above needs a very good study.

Happened to read the following

Your talent takes you to the top but your behaviour determines how long you stay there

Sounds very true. There are also extremely talented people almost unique who are not recognised and even face a very negative attitude of others because of jealousy. History shows many of them

So I have framed a different funny quote for them

Talent may take you to the bottom but your behaviour determines how long you stay there.

To help you understand the spiritual energy level that has been attained by me now, consider this

If all the technology of all the countries were used to power all the energy that they could conceivably generate ever , even that will not be able to rise above my current spiritual energy level.

It could be the energy of the whole physical universe. Even that is not good enough I believe.

That seems to be the power of the spiritual energy a single human can generate.

Can mystical energies really be felt?

Actual energy, like gravity and the energy contained in food, is studied by scientists and its properties can be discovered, leading to predictions. But to come back to the “spiritual universal energy” of our local Reiki practitioner, the word “energy” can be mangled and appropriated. Many alternative medicine practitioners believe in a form of energy—alternatively called qi, prana or universal energy—that our body has and that they can manipulate, with no evidence of its existence. That doesn’t stop them from claiming they can feel it, unblock it, or balance it. But there is no evidence for the existence of this form of energy, and actual evidence that its believers can’t even feel it.

A nine-year-old girl, Emily Rosa, working with her parents and Dr. Stephen Barrett (who runs Quackwatch), designed an experiment in the late 1990s to test whether practitioners of therapeutic touch could actually detect the mysterious energy field they claimed surrounded the human body and which they said they could “repattern”. Fine, Rosa said: if that’s the case, you should be able to do it blind. So the practitioners were each sat in front of a large screen with cutouts at the bottom so they could slide their hands underneath it. Rosa hovered her hand over either the left or right hand of the practitioner. Said practitioner had to feel the little girl’s energy and say over which of their hand was Rosa’s own hand. This was repeated several times with a total of 21 practitioners, and the end result was that they might as well have flipped a coin. They simply could not feel Rosa’s energy over their open hand, despite their claims.

There is real energy all around us, potential and kinetic energy scientists can measure, harness, and manipulate. But because of energy’s slippery nature—it’s a mathematical property of stuff, not a glowing orb—and because of our intuitions and wishful thinking, it’s a concept that lends itself well to pseudoscience. Trying to manipulate this non-scientific, mystical energy turns out to be, well, a waste of energy.

Take-home message:
- Energy cannot be easily defined, as it is not a thing so much as a number, a property that objects have in our universe
- Because of the abstract nature of energy, it has been used by many believers in alternative therapies but we should be skeptical of claims of the existence of “non-scientific” energies.

The believers​

A recent report may help to shed some light on why people continue to believe in psychic powers. The study tested believers and skeptics with the same level of education and academic performance and found that people who believe in psychic powers think less analytically. This means that they tend to interpret the world from a subjective personal perspective and fail to consider information critically.

To help you understand the spiritual energy level that has been attained by me now, consider this

If all the technology of all the countries were used to power all the energy that they could conceivably generate ever , even that will not be able to rise above my current spiritual energy level.

It could be the energy of the whole physical universe. Even that is not good enough I believe.

That seems to be the power of the spiritual energy a single human can generate.
Dear Sravna,
I do keep an open mind regarding the unseen realms and unknown reality.

But why are you making a comparison that your energy is greater than everything else put togather in the Universe.

If one actually can align themselves with the Universal subtle energy one would not feel surges of a comparative kind ..one would just simply exist and not make comparisons.
One lives in the Golden Mean of not being on either end of the spectrum.

I wonder why you keep saying your energy is greater than everything else.

Again it sounds very Abrahamic..only they have the phrase.."God is greater than everything".

But fair enough if we say God is greater but a human??

Renuka,

Truths can be stated boldly. Sometimes it needs to be done forcefully. You are seeing in Shri. Prasad's post how much skeptical and cynical these so called rationalists are about spirituality. I do not mind. Truths cannot be maligned for long. They actually understand it is real and are terrified as they know the truth in my statement and the potential threat to their cosy existence of current knowledge. So they just want to stifle it whatever it takes.

I know they will retort with arguments of logic and rationality and categorise me as deluded. They have been and are trying to fool the innocent public. I pity them as the really bold and true seekers are open to any possibility of knowledge and don't hide behind anything and attack its emergence.

My challenge about rising above my energy level is open. I know there will be no takers but snide and malicious verbal attacks only.

Renuka,

Truths can be stated boldly. Sometimes it needs to be done forcefully. You are seeing in Shri. Prasad's post how much skeptical and cynical these so called rationalists are about spirituality. I do not mind. Truths cannot be maligned for long. They actually understand it is real and are terrified as they know the truth in my statement and the potential threat to their cosy existence of current knowledge. So they just want to stifle it whatever it takes.

I know they will retort with arguments of logic and rationality and categorise me as deluded. They have been and are trying to fool the innocent public. I pity them as the really bold and true seekers are open to any possibility of knowledge and don't hide behind anything and attack its emergence.

My challenge about rising above my energy level is open. I know there will be no takers but snide and malicious verbal attacks only.
Dear Sravna,

I am aware that what you are saying is possible.
I have read in Autobiography of a Yogi where Paramahansa Yogananda gives accounts on how Mahavatar Babaji could just materialize a whole palace for Lahiri Mahasaya to dine just to get rid of a desire Lahiri had to eat in a palace.

I also read books by Shri M..he too talks about how the great saints can function at subtle level and combine elements.

Sufi texts too are full of these that the saint Qadri Jilani could create an alternate life experience for another person as in an alternate time zone.

I do get it that a subatomic level even time is bi directional..that is the past is also the future.

Interestingly in Arabic Quranic grammar the past tense is used when God speaks even of the future because the understanding is God is beyond time and what God says is also both the past and future for us in our time zone.

I keep an open mind and accept possibilities but its just that you do claim powers but honestly what do you really want to project?

With heightened power what do you intend to prove?
Why dont you write a book instead?

Wont that direct your thoughts and it may reach your target audience.

Dear Renuka,

Thank you for being open and progressive. I am doing preparatory work for using my capabilities for public good. I am really saddened that people are taken in by western propaganda defaming spirituality. People do not understand they are being deprived of using their own innate capabilities for significantly elevating their quality of life by some people's selfish interests.

Writing a book yes. But before that I prefer a direct public presence which can better influence and reach people.

Dear Renuka,

Thank you for being open and progressive. I am doing preparatory work for using my capabilities for public good. I am really saddened that people are taken in by western propaganda defaming spirituality. People do not understand they are being deprived of using their own innate capabilities for significantly elevating their quality of life by some people's selfish interests.

Writing a book yes. But before that I prefer a direct public presence which can better influence and reach people.
Direct public presence is via social media or you tube.

But at the same time I do hope you remain grounded and to function about improving society and not focus too much on siddha powers.

I hope you do know that siddha powers can prove extremely distracting.

Direct public presence is via social media or you tube.

But at the same time I do hope you remain grounded and to function about improving society and not focus too much on siddha powers.

I hope you do know that siddha powers can prove extremely distracting.
Yes Renuka I agree

Its sad to see good people who do so much for their country die.
Sad to hear about General Bipin Rawat and the rest who died in the helicopter crash.
A fiery death isnt easy and a painful one that too.

Om Shanti to all of them.

Its sad to see good people who do so much for their country die.
Sad to hear about General Bipin Rawat and the rest who died in the helicopter crash.
A fiery death isnt easy and a painful one that too.

Om Shanti to all of them.
It is not just sad to see good people dying. It is a great embarrassment that the top military officer of the country died in a helicopter crash.

God bless them all who put their lives at risk for the sake of the country.

Sravna...
Posting 2 videos.

We had devastating floods in Malaysia.

Hindu youths helped cleaned a mosque and Muslims youths helped cleaned a Hindu temple.
The 2nd video will be posted in next post.

Hindu youths cleaning a mosque affected by floods.

I congratulate BJP on one aspect. Their correctly placed emphasis on patriotism. It is a a subtle aspect. You might be chastised for not being broad and universal in outlook. I will put it in context. Nation is akin to self.Just as without self respect you cannot respect others, similarly without love for ones nation you will exhibit only a fake universal outlook being an opportunist at best.

Embrace other nations but learn to love your country first. I find this utterly lacking in us. We seem to be happy following the tail of the westerners.

Personally I prefer just ten patriots being the whole population instead of 1.3 billion who most bad mouth or lack true love for their great country.

Wake up india. Wake up to your true greatness and come out of your infatuation for the empty glitter.

I think I am now reasonably well prepared to start my initiatives in a public way. The spiritual power is very close to perfection and good enough for the task. I have the invincible backing of divine power which is truly directing my actions.

Will hear from me very soon on details.

Just as a virus has to be eliminated throughout the world for it to not take roots everywhere to really uproot corruption and depravity they have to be eliminated world wide. The focus simultaneously will be on local, national and international levels.

For some reason I do not anticipate support for my endeavour. So this is what I am going to do. I am going to do predictions about important local, national and international events to start with.

The current international event in the news is Russia Ukraine war. My strong sense is Russia has underplayed significantly its strength. It is gradually going to prevail with the use of more advanced weapons but surprisingly the civilian casualty will be lot less. The west is currently underestimating Russia's strength.

Third world war will not happen. The strength displayed by Russia will be a deterrent and the west will come to terms with Russian supremacy

Third world war will not happen. The strength displayed by Russia will be a deterrent and the west will come to terms with Russian supremacy
What is your opinion on the atrocities faced by the Kashmiri Pandits?
The recent Kashmir files movie highlighted the torture and killing.

My question is

1) Kashmiri pandits are a non violent community.
Why would they be having a karmic situation to undergo such suffering?
If a person takes birth in a non violent community, its considered favorable karma isnt it?

So why did favorable karmic individuals suffer such torment?

So is Karma theory actually true or everything is just random with no Karma.

What say you?

Dear Renuka,

If at all there is something that never fails and is impeccable I believe it should be the laws of karma. I confess I am too ignorant to know the mechanics of karmic laws which are laws at their subtlest best.

I don't profess to know the answer for the situation of the Kashmiri pandits but I will venture to offer on or two points on karma.

You can never escape the clutches of karma. It ensures you get the retribution or rewards due.

Everyone has to be subject to it as it is necessarily an edifying process. The fact that you are getting punished or getting rewarded cannot atleast at the surface mean anything about your state of evolution. More needs to be figured out for that.

Talking about kashmiri pandits, I sense the situation in Kashmir will improve and relations between India and Pakistan will also improve in general and will be at their best since independence and continue to be so.

Latest ads

Back