• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

There is still hope for our world

The body is not connected to the mind except at Present. Mind is connected to Present and the body is connected to mind through prana . Since the body is connected to Present through mind it is seen to be existing.

Present is special because mind always synchronises with Present. The minds path of evolution determines its connection with Present. When someone dies prana is cut from the body but connection between mind and Present exists.

So to resurrect people we need to have the ability to connect universal prana to the body in the past and that to the mind. Universal prana synchronises with any frequency and so can sync with any body and mind and with the Present.

Last edited:
The body is not connected to the mind except at Present. Mind is connected to Present and the body is connected to mind through prana . Since the body is connected to Present through mind it is seen to be existing.

Present is special because mind always synchronises with Present. The minds path of evolution determines its connection with Present. When someone dies prana is cut from the body but connection between mind and Present exists.

So to resurrect people we need to have the ability to connect universal prana to the body in the past and that to the mind. Universal prana synchronises with any frequency and so can sync with any body and mind and with the Present.
So will the person actually start " living" again in flesh and blood?
What will you tell the national registration department? Because a death certificate has already been issued.

Also..does the individual actually want to be resurrected?
Doesnt she have her own Karma?

So will the person actually start " living" again in flesh and blood?
What will you tell the national registration department? Because a death certificate has already been issued.

Also..does the individual actually want to be resurrected?
Doesnt she have her own Karma?
Whatever eventually happens is part of karma and Gods will.

Because adharma should not prevail though it is there. The purpose is to show that only Dharma will triumph ultimately.

I will mention the other event also now. It is the bringing back to life of my most beloved wife who passed away five months back. I couldn't bear to say that till now. I am certain now it can be done. I believe she has been guiding me in the past five months to achieve this impossible task as God's will.
I am sorry for your loss. Are you getting counseling for coping with getting over your grief?
Do you have family members with you?

Breathing rate has become less than five breaths per minute which should be some guiness record. Perfection is zero breath rate or stillness of breath which indicates the transformation process is complete. This will correspond to stillness of heart or zero pulse rate. This is truly exciting and breakthrough development.

The yoga sastra calls retention of breath or zero breath rate as kevala kumbhaka. When that is accomplished it says that nothing is unattainable in the three worlds.

Science is yet to figure out the benefits of breath retention leave alone slow breathing rate. It is amazing how our ancients exactly figured out the right knowledge just through intuition.

Their knowledge of subtle body, subtle channels and kundalini and effect of prana flowing through the channels such as sushumna is indeed truly amazing.

The yoga sastra calls retention of breath or zero breath rate as kevala kumbhaka. When that is accomplished it says that nothing is unattainable in the three worlds.

Science is yet to figure out the benefits of breath retention leave alone slow breathing rate. It is amazing how our ancients exactly figured out the right knowledge just through intuition.

Their knowledge of subtle body, subtle channels and kundalini and effect of prana flowing through the channels such as sushumna is indeed truly amazing.
Sravna, science does know the effects of breath retention and meditation on EEG brain waves.
Lots of studies and research has been done using long term Zen meditators as study subjects.

Search it up online.
In fact with such researches its gives everyone some evidence based findings.

There is no need to think on terms of Science Vs Spirituality.

The best if we have a holistic view on science and spirituality.
Both go hand in hand..spirituality is the power of manifestation of knowledge and science is the evidence based findings.

Breathing rate has become less than five breaths per minute which should be some guiness record. Perfection is zero breath rate or stillness of breath which indicates the transformation process is complete. This will correspond to stillness of heart or zero pulse rate. This is truly exciting and breakthrough development.
Its not a guiness record!
Lots of advance yoga or zen or islamic meditation practioners can even go into less than 5 breathes per min.

Some can even be zero breath because they can space out the time in between breaths when they go into samadhi or suspended animation.
Animals too are able to cut down their breath rate when they go into hibernation..eg Bears.

There is no record, pranayama isnt a competition..its a training field of the state of Being.

Sravna, science does know the effects of breath retention and meditation on EEG brain waves.
Lots of studies and research has been done using long term Zen meditators as study subjects.

Search it up online.
In fact with such researches its gives everyone some evidence based findings.

There is no need to think on terms of Science Vs Spirituality.

The best if we have a holistic view on science and spirituality.
Both go hand in hand..spirituality is the power of manifestation of knowledge and science is the evidence based findings.
Ok. Agree

Its not a guiness record!
Lots of advance yoga or zen or islamic meditation practioners can even go into less than 5 breathes per min.

Some can even be zero breath because they can space out the time in between breaths when they go into samadhi or suspended animation.
Animals too are able to cut down their breath rate when they go into hibernation..eg Bears.

There is no record, pranayama isnt a competition..its a training field of the state of Being.
No it is not about records. That indeed would be funny for one who is trying to elevate himself spiritually. But the fact is the record for slowest heart beat is 26 per minute. Breath rate is approximately one fourth of heart rate. That would be about 6 breaths per minute. Most talk about this rate as incredible.

Prasad if you are into spirituality you will understand it as stillness which is diametrically opposite to death. Everything is interconnected in the body now.

Breathing - slowed or stopped​

Breathing that stops from any cause is called apnea. Slowed breathing is called bradypnea. Labored or difficult breathing is known as dyspnea.

Considerations​

Apnea can come and go and be temporary. This can occur with obstructive sleep apnea, for example.
Prolonged apnea means a person has stopped breathing. If the heart is still active, the condition is known as respiratory arrest. This is a life-threatening event that requires immediate medical attention and first aid.
Prolonged apnea with no heart activity in a person who is not responsive is called cardiac (or cardiopulmonary) arrest. In infants and children, the most common cause of cardiac arrest is respiratory arrest. In adults, the opposite usually occurs, cardiac arrest most often leads to respiratory arrest.

Slow breathing practices have been adopted in the modern world across the globe due to their claimed health benefits. This has piqued the interest of researchers and clinicians who have initiated investigations into the physiological (and psychological) effects of slow breathing techniques and attempted to uncover the underlying mechanisms. The aim of this article is to provide a comprehensive overview of normal respiratory physiology and the documented physiological effects of slow breathing techniques according to research in healthy humans. The review focuses on the physiological implications to the respiratory, cardiovascular, cardiorespiratory and autonomic nervous systems, with particular focus on diaphragm activity, ventilation efficiency, haemodynamics, heart rate variability, cardiorespiratory coupling, respiratory sinus arrhythmia and sympathovagal balance. The review ends with a brief discussion of the potential clinical implications of slow breathing techniques. This is a topic that warrants further research, understanding and discussion.

Key points​

• Slow breathing practices have gained popularity in the western world due to their claimed health benefits, yet remain relatively untouched by the medical community.
  • Investigations into the physiological effects of slow breathing have uncovered significant effects on the respiratory, cardiovascular, cardiorespiratory and autonomic nervous systems.
  • Key findings include effects on respiratory muscle activity, ventilation efficiency, chemoreflex and baroreflex sensitivity, heart rate variability, blood flow dynamics, respiratory sinus arrhythmia, cardiorespiratory coupling, and sympathovagal balance.
  • There appears to be potential for use of controlled slow breathing techniques as a means of optimising physiological parameters that appear to be associated with health and longevity, and that may extend to disease states; however, there is a dire need for further research into the area.

My breathing has totally stopped almost. Unbelievable miracle!
Sravna ..its not a miracle!
You should be knowing by now that there are no miracles but just that we do not know how some events happen.

Your breathing has NOT stopped.
A grizzily bear in hibernation would actually be able to explain this to you better than me.

When we breathe we have a latent period pause in between breaths.
That gap is what yogic pranayama practices intent to widen..the wider the gap the less thought waves.
Over time it widens that just one breath gap can extend over a long time and it seems as if we are not breathing.

Japanese traditional pearl divers can hold their breath under water for so long that its almost zero breathing too.

Coming back to bears in hibernation..their breath rate too is so so low.

Also even better is Zombie powder toxin used in Africa where it makes breathing go so low and heart rate too so so low that its not detectable yet the person is not dead..can be buried and taken out after burial and revived by the witch doctors.

Here is an interesting story about our children USA excelling in science etc. https://www.npr.org/2021/11/02/1051...ward-for-his-discoveries-on-antiprime-numbers
Instead of republishing sad and bad news about India from abroad, such inspring news might help your generation of Brahmins , and of course others too (NB is not a nice word!).
I have decided not to follow counterpoints to your posts. I would appreciate if you too stop following my posts.
I am posting my opinions and you are free to post your opinion. Please do not Preach to me. If I need your advice I will ask for it.
You do not know me nor have you read all my posts. You pretend to know me is preposterous.
Your sense of Morality is not applicable to others.

Spiritual technology will be used to change dramatically luxury and quality of life in India. Chennai will be the headquarters. People will understand what is universal standard.

Latest ads

Back