• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

There is still hope for our world

I don't support war. It has to be the last resort. When there is no other solution it has to be fought. Lord Krishna followed this approach. He tried all others means than war to solve the problem. But it was not heeded to. So there had to be a war.

I don't support war. It has to be the last resort. When there is no other solution it has to be fought. Lord Krishna followed this approach. He tried all others means than war to solve the problem. But it was not heeded to. So there had to be a war.
But Lord Krishna did not have personal issues with the Kauravas.
But you have some personal reasons to dislike USA.

If you were an American citizen would you be saying the same thing?

The event occurred because I had severe issues with USA. So the personal matter really doesn't change things in any way. You may not believe when I say there is a rebelling energy in the body against such negative things. I think USA would not be happy having me as its citizen and vice versa.

The event occurred because I had severe issues with USA. So the personal matter really doesn't change things in any way. You may not believe when I say there is a rebelling energy in the body against such negative things. I think USA would not be happy having me as its citizen and vice versa.
If there is rebelling energy,that means one is not yet actually spiritual.
A spiritual person is balanced.
His actions are not rebel mode but its balancing mode.
No personal agenda or likes or dislikes and will not keep harping on past issues cos one who is spiritual wont be in the past or future.

If there is rebelling energy,that means one is not yet actually spiritual.
A spiritual person is balanced.
His actions are not rebel mode but its balancing mode.
No personal agenda or likes or dislikes and will not keep harping on past issues cos one who is spiritual wont be in the past or future.
I really don't know. It is yet to reach perfection. So there may be truth in what you say. Let's see.

Mr. Sravana, Read and weep.
Ukrainian police said on Friday that the bodies of more than 900 civilians have been found in the areas outside Ukraine's capital of Kyiv — and that it appears many of them were "simply executed" by Russian troops.

Kyiv regional police chief Andriy Nebytov said that the bodies were discovered strewn in the streets in the region surrounding the capital or in temporary burial plots, the Associated Press reported.

Citing police data, Nebytov said that 95% of the slain civilians died from gunshot wounds, according to the news outlet.

"We understand that under the [Russian] occupation, people were simply executed in the streets," Nebytov said, adding that the death toll is expected to rise as more bodies are found daily under debris and in mass graves, according to the AP.

The harrowing discovery was made after Russian forces withdrew from the area around Kyiv after several weeks of war with the eastern European country in which Russian troops failed to capture the capital.

Nebytov said more than 350 bodies were found in the Ukrainian town of Bucha alone, the AP reported.

Additionally, Nebytov said that utility workers in Bucha buried bodies in the Kyiv suburb when it was under Russian control and said Russian troops were "tracking down" people with pro-Ukrainian views, according to the AP.

When people don't side with you or don't subscribe to your opinion it is called bias. That's what i have learnt. So i don't mind be called biased or acting on personal grudge. I believe I am acting strictly by my conscience.

To my mind I haven't seen more selfish people and have touched the theoretical limit. They will do anything to save their skin and their name and fame. But I believe karma is waiting to strike them very soon and very hard.

People say everybody and every nation is selfish. But no body claims to be the leader of the world and dispenser of justice for the world. If you want to be a leader you have to be exemplary and lead by example. Also you cannot commit crimes and say others also commit crimes and so be absolved of your wrong activities.

Russia's case is different. It is reacting to a threatening situation unlike USA which unilaterally acts.

Russia now controls 20% of Ukraine. This is very significant. I sense a total control of Ukraine soon with west unable to do anything.

Wouldn't it take the side of Dharma?
Dharma too isnt about taking sides.
Dharma is the eternal state of being.
If our actions generate frequency to tilt the scales of balance auto reset happens to bring back the scales to balance.

Auto reset could function in many ways and totally realized perfected beings too might function as an instrument to help reinstate the delicate balance what we call the avatar who reinstates the scales of balance.

Dharma is the balance which we all have to collectively maintain through our general and individualized kartvayam.

Did Krishna side with the Pandavas?
Honestly no.
Its just that the Pandavas were the instruments to reinstate balance.

Outwardly it might have looked as if Krishna favored the Pandavas but at a microlevel he favored no one as His mission was to reset the scales.

Energy also is technically neutral.
Sravna supports Russia for some personal reasons.

If Russia will subdue USA and reduce the dominance of USA, well it might be who knows..it could be a bigger picture which we might not know.
So best is to observe as a neutral observer and not take sides cos we should ask ourselves .." Who is that who is taking the side of Russia?"

Its like a Naan Yaar question.
So " Who is it that is thinking that spiritual energy takes the side of Dharma?"

Or even for myself .." Who is that which wrote all these?"

The answer is our ego.

OK Renuka. I will accept your argument. If it is to tilt scales against America this could be the time considering the grandeur and scale of the event happening. And frankly America has been overdominating and is leading in a non dharmic way. My personal loss is just part of the big picture.

OK Renuka. I will accept your argument. If it is to tilt scales against America this could be the time considering the grandeur and scale of the event happening. And frankly America has been overdominating and is leading in a non dharmic way. My personal loss is just part of the big picture.
Non Dharmic way is the way of most countries and super powers have more say in Non Dharma.

If just say tomorrow all of a sudden Russia turns againsts India would you still be pro Russia?

The answer might be No..because its only natural to defend one's own country and interest.

Even if all this Russia Ukraine war is part of the big plan but suffering of civilians especially children should make us feel their pain too.
So at any cost war isnt something to feel good about for whatever reason.

Renuka, I have learnt not to focus on persons or entities. Even when it comes to relationships I value the essence of relationship and the permanence of the nature of relationship rather than looking through the lens of physicality. That is the reason I am able to give unconditionality in whatever relationships I form. Your poser whether I would support Russia or India in case of a conflict between the two will be answered as,

My belief is even in these times India is a righteous country. This is kaliyuga. So the assessment is relative. Just as Krishna naturally supported Pandavas, right natural alignments will naturally happen.

Renuka, I have learnt not to focus on persons or entities. Even when it comes to relationships I value the essence of relationship and the permanence of the nature of relationship rather than looking through the lens of physicality. That is the reason I am able to give unconditionality in whatever relationships I form. Your poser whether I would support Russia or India in case of a conflict between the two will be answered as,

My belief is even in these times India is a righteous country. This is kaliyuga. So the assessment is relative. Just as Krishna naturally supported Pandavas, right natural alignments will naturally happen.
This is Kaliyuga..most countries are non dharmic.
Corruption in 3rd world countries is very high.
So is this Dharma?

This is Kaliyuga..most countries are non dharmic.
Corruption in 3rd world countries is very high.
So is this Dharma?
Renuka,

You can categorize corruption as one arising out of nature and the other arising out of place and time. Most of the countries fall in the second category. The westerners are corrupt by blood. They overwhelmingly have the notion that weakness characterize humans and is there to be exploited for benefit of self. America is right on top among the west.

Renuka,

You can categorize corruption as one arising out of nature and the other arising out of place and time. Most of the countries fall in the second category. The westerners are corrupt by blood. They overwhelmingly have the notion that weakness characterize humans and is there to be exploited for benefit of self. America is right on top among the west.
No one is corrupt by blood..why do you have different set of rules?
A westerner is not anything lesser or greater than anyone else.

You have to get over this rigid notion.

They have a perfected technology to totally control peoples body and brain ( luckily they dont believe in mind and soul) which they tried to do with me. I think they would have learnt their lessons by now I hope though it is a highly optimistic hope after the thrashing given out to them.

No one is corrupt by blood..why do you have different set of rules?
A westerner is not anything lesser or greater than anyone else.

You have to get over this rigid notion.
Dont you think by nature Duryodhana and Yudhistir and Arjuna are different? I do grant that in a deeper sense the difference is more out of ignorance than real nature.

These people think by controlling body they are in control. I cant help chuckling at this naivete. They are actually losing their control to their own creations which is technology. Only profound discoveries of nature would convince them out of this thinking

Latest ads

Back