• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

There is still hope for our world

Sravna, severe solar flares are happening.
Did you cause that?
Or is some Asura doing tapasya in the sun and generating solar flares.

So who is causing this?
You or the asura?

Sravna, severe solar flares are happening.
Did you cause that?
Or is some Asura doing tapasya in the sun and generating solar flares.

So who is causing this?
You or the asura?
Renuka,

Not sure. If it is any asura he will not be spared. Time is definitely not good for the Asuras.

Body is on the verge of super natural courage and other supernatural positive energies. This is what I have been waiting for. The world will know soon.

Renuka,

Not sure. If it is any asura he will not be spared. Time is definitely not good for the Asuras.
Avestan ahura "lord" derives from Proto-Indo-Iranian language *Hásuras, also attested in an Indian context as Rigvedic asura. As suggested by the similarity to the Old Norse æsir, Indo-Iranian *Hásuras may have an even earlier Proto-Indo-European language root.

devas a member of a class of divine beings in the Vedic period, which in Indian religion are benevolent and in Zoroastrianism are evil.

Asura and devas are of Zorastrian-Iranian origin, their roles got reversed in Hinduism.

So I suppose Zorastrian and Vedic religions diverge at that time.

Here is what was discussed a few years back when Shri Vikrama's thread on rig veda
and

Last edited:
Body is on the verge of super natural courage and other supernatural positive energies. This is what I have been waiting for. The world will know soon.
How many times have you proclaimed this?
It has never happened, on the contrary, you are going backward.

Courage, compassion and wisdom are three qualities that should be present in an unified way and to perfection for anyone who plans to lead the fight against the current adharmic system. I said that one should be Lord Narasimha, Lord Krishna and Jesus rolled into one. I cannot say whether the spirituality in me will rise up to the requisite extent but the determination is very strong. What gives me immense hope is that my spirituality has extremely competently fought some unseen battles and seems to be prevailing.

Let's wait and see how the future unfolds.

Actually Krishna is said to be born with 16 kalas which is perfection and had all the required qualities though I believe He did not use them all.

What happened on Vijaya Dasami??
My nephew started a new channel on YouTube - "Haridasa Narayanan Krithis" - to introduce my grandfather's Carnatic compositions to the world of music!!

My nephew started a new channel on YouTube - "Haridasa Narayanan Krithis" - to introduce my grandfather's Carnatic compositions to the world of music!!
Why in this thread?
It needs a new thread of its own.
Congratulations Rajiji.

When native Indians were fighting among themselves- like Indians infighting allowed Moguls and British to control India. with Gun power European conquered USA. It is not right but when people fight among themselves, outsiders get involved and take over. This is the lesson of history and no morality will change it. When population expands, new territory, economic opportunities etc., are now making China, Russia , many African countries seek territorial expansion and our illegal Indian migrants do the same. Thus, a few of us who have neither physically, monetarily or educationally contributed anything to society shout about others is not a good sign of a good citizen. Low self esteem, jealousy and other Psychological deficits make us cry foul about others actions. We we have just and loving family and friends, streets, a villages and cities in India?

Shouting about other countries look like dogs barking at Sun from time immemorial and nothing came out of it. This forum should concentrate on how to uplift and guide the Brahman community and also contribute to the welfare of others. . Let American worry about America and those who live there should take care the problems there.

I realize it applies to me too and not to respond to such views. But without a reply, these unwanted arguments will appear in this site, which is a pity.

Very nice RR madam. Good day for the launch. Any day good prevailing is a Vijaya day.

When native Indians were fighting among themselves- like Indians infighting allowed Moguls and British to control India. with Gun power European conquered USA. It is not right but when people fight among themselves, outsiders get involved and take over. This is the lesson of history and no morality will change it. When population expands, new territory, economic opportunities etc., are now making China, Russia , many African countries seek territorial expansion and our illegal Indian migrants do the same. Thus, a few of us who have neither physically, monetarily or educationally contributed anything to society shout about others is not a good sign of a good citizen. Low self esteem, jealousy and other Psychological deficits make us cry foul about others actions. We we have just and loving family and friends, streets, a villages and cities in India?

Shouting about other countries look like dogs barking at Sun from time immemorial and nothing came out of it. This forum should concentrate on how to uplift and guide the Brahman community and also contribute to the welfare of others. . Let American worry about America and those who live there should take care the problems there.

I realize it applies to me too and not to respond to such views. But without a reply, these unwanted arguments will appear in this site, which is a pity.
Others can have their way when they are not in the way of others. Otherwise you cannot expect benign behaviour. The world has moved to such insensitivity that nothing works except brute force. Cosy citadels will soon be broken and the cowards inside will be kicked out. Nature has its way of doing things through time.

This is the resistance that any revolution will be facing

The forces

Force of intelligence: Advisors
Strategic force and main beneficiaries: politicians, top businessmen, high profile criminals
Brute force: technology, goondas, police
Refined force: law, press
Ground force: gullible common man

This is the required counter

Force of intelligence: Advisors
Brute force: force removing power of the inner selves of people
Refined force: law, press
Ground force and main beneficiaries: the awakened common man.

The power of positive energies are so grossly underestimated that people are wasting a very precious and potent capability. Why are they so underused? I think because negative energies readily surface and it takes effort to bring positivity out. But from those who have experienced positivity the reasons why one needs to bring out positivity at all, is that it works real wonders at both the personal and societal level. Quality of life is truly elevated and harmony prevails in society which adds to ones quality of life.

But in reality things do not work out easily that way. More than pointing fingers at people let us get to the root of the problem. We should understand that people really are prisoners of their energies and we need to address that.

I will talk more about this.

Latest ads

Back