• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

There is still hope for our world

You then need to enter politics or start a coup or a revolution or become a Guruji!
These are your options.
Reform work is only one half. I would equally want to be involved in technology advancement and the spiritual advancement of those with such inclinations.

I don't want to be constrained. So no politics. Don't believe in coup. No guruji because of the scope of my interests.

Would like to roll all into an unifying scheme. Technology and spirituality need to be innovatively combined and help in self and societal development. That's the job I like.

What am I ?

I already have notions based on science of how to give form to spiritual energy. Though my thoughts have the power to remove any physical or mental force which are fundamentally required to perform problem solving, I would prefer a technolgy like solution mainly because I would like to disassemble and understand the steps and the components that make up the solution. A better understanding of reality would happen

Current technology is geared towards creating comfort, convenience and relief at the physical level. A great number of possibilities open up using spiritual energy in technology because it has inbuilt intelligence. The purpose for which we develop our technology and how we use it can positively impact society. It can be used to reduce crime, terror, violence and corruption because of the spiritual element in it.

Communication, transportation and shelter will be given new dimensions using spiritual energy technology.

This will be the second half of the task. The first half would be to mentally prepare the people and doing the groundwork to explain how the current systems are working to their great disadvantage and explain what is proposed in their place and how it can qualitatively alter their lives This phase is necessary to overcome the resistance of very strong vested interests.

In sum awakening people to the rotting and poorly imitated current systems and demonstrating the clear advantages of what is proposed as an alternative should be the broad first steps of what could potentially put our country onto a leadership role using a totally different thinking paradigm.

I am going to create a group which will focus on the following areas

1. spiritual energy. I will give the initial ideas and share experiences. The concept has to be developed and put on firm mathematical and scientific footing.

2. Technology using spiritual energy.

3. Scriptures for practical use and in modern context

4 .influencing positively peoples thinking

5. The role of money and materialism in general in the above context.

6. Maintaining sync and interactions with the rest of the world.

7. Ideas for transition to the new normal including de-brainwashing people.

8. The optics and the general principles to guide the country in the new normal. Topics may include handling diversity of all kinds, how to project image etc

The above are some topics that occurred to me and which need attention.

I will give an introduction soon covering the major themes. People interested in contributing towards specific areas may then kindly contact me.

I will also outline my own strengths which can be used towards this end.

With this very hazy and brief note, I declare the intent open and invite people to contribute and make the initiative progress towards its goals and help create a historic positive change.

I am going to create a group which will focus on the following areas

1. spiritual energy. I will give the initial ideas and share experiences. The concept has to be developed and put on firm mathematical and scientific footing.

2. Technology using spiritual energy.

3. Scriptures for practical use and in modern context

4 .influencing positively peoples thinking

5. The role of money and materialism in general in the above context.

6. Maintaining sync and interactions with the rest of the world.

7. Ideas for transition to the new normal including de-brainwashing people.

8. The optics and the general principles to guide the country in the new normal. Topics may include handling diversity of all kinds, how to project image etc

The above are some topics that occurred to me and which need attention.

I will give an introduction soon covering the major themes. People interested in contributing towards specific areas may then kindly contact me.

I will also outline my own strengths which can be used towards this end.

With this very hazy and brief note, I declare the intent open and invite people to contribute and make the initiative progress towards its goals and help create a historic positive change.
You should start a you tube channel and be on Facebook.

In Forum hardly anyone responds.
Mostly react actively in intercaste marriage threads.

So you need to get target audience.

In you tube, you can get a huge following.
In you tube all sorts of videos get huge following.

Keep your videos short cos human attention span is not too long.
Each video should not exceed 10 mins.
Only then message wont be skipped.

You should start a you tube channel and be on Facebook.

In Forum hardly anyone responds.
Mostly react actively in intercaste marriage threads.

So you need to get target audience.

In you tube, you can get a huge following.
In you tube all sorts of videos get huge following.

Keep your videos short cos human attention span is not too long.
Each video should not exceed 10 mins.
Only then message wont be skipped.
Ok Renuka. Thanks for the suggestion

Sravna,
You wrote de-brainwashing people.
How is that done?
Not sure now. But seems like an intricate process. The general idea would be to help people respond in the right way to negativity and to Positivity. People have been made to react in all the wrong ways to them. I believe rest should follow.

Renuka,

When you see evil and think it is immoral your soul revolts. If you see it as a challenge to your courage it is your mind that gets worked up. The first is sattva and the latter is rajas. But the body revolts when there is perfect sync between mind and body and both are of sufficient spiritual strength.

I see that perfect synchrony between mind and body as divine blessing and to be used to realize larger purpose.
There is one aspect that one surrender at the lotus feet of the lord and do everything as a service to the lord. This way one will not develop attachment and will be guided in the right direction. The very indication of'l' or my this shows the ahagar within oneself and this will not help for a balanced mind or help to rise to be higher level.

Not sure now. But seems like an intricate process. The general idea would be to help people respond in the right way to negativity and to Positivity. People have been made to react in all the wrong ways to them. I believe rest should follow.
Sravna, it does seem like you are playing the role of the Saviour of the world.
I dont intend to sound harsh, but how are you so sure others are wrong and only you are right?

Have you ever wondered even God has timings for His avatars and no human is actually needed in His mission?

We need to remember that we as humans are just nobody and the only right we have in this world is the right to improve ourselves by ourselves for ourselves only.
Once each and every person strives to improve, changes are seen in the world.

Also even in Devaloka there are constant battles..so conflict is the nature of existence..there is no perfect world where everyone is in perfection.

I think you need to just focus on yourself and let others be.

Right now in the world people are rebuilding their lives after Covid, so many changes have happened.

Imagine for the past 2 years all of us still have to wear a face mask when we go out.
That itself we cant remove yet,so do you feel you can do anything else?

Sravna, it does seem like you are playing the role of the Saviour of the world.
I dont intend to sound harsh, but how are you so sure others are wrong and only you are right?

Have you ever wondered even God has timings for His avatars and no human is actually needed in His mission?

We need to remember that we as humans are just nobody and the only right we have in this world is the right to improve ourselves by ourselves for ourselves only.
Once each and every person strives to improve, changes are seen in the world.

Also even in Devaloka there are constant battles..so conflict is the nature of existence..there is no perfect world where everyone is in perfection.

I think you need to just focus on yourself and let others be.

Right now in the world people are rebuilding their lives after Covid, so many changes have happened.

Imagine for the past 2 years all of us still have to wear a face mask when we go out.
That itself we cant remove yet,so do you feel you can do anything else?

Dear Renuka,

There are two alternatives. One is to accept the decadence in the society and let it become self destructive. We know this this is the case because we very well know the current situation inthe world. The other alternative happens when people come out of that helpless thinking and decide to do something about it. Why put those persons down and deter them saying humans should not endeavour such tasks? God has bestowed humans with enough positivity and He even resides in them to offer help any time. God I am sure will solidly be on their side. God does work through humans which I think is especially the case in Kali Yuga. He well understands the mindset of people and knows it has to be handled delicately.

So let us not discourage those who want to act unless we feel it is ok to let the world become full of negativity which would without doubt be destructive.

There is no ego or wanting to be saviour in this. It is not easy to be so . The resistance would be immense but the spontaneous need to act and prevail is also very much there.

When something is countered by force you may be able to contain it if you use enough force. But take it from me sooner or later force begets force which I think is the law of nature. You realize that force is not the solution to problems. It is best used as a defence but would be great folly as an offence. Also taking care of selfish interests is not defence.

I think in many ways insensitive and undue employment of negativity from all sides has led the world to the current situation. It is a vicious circle.

All we can now do is to hope that situation will turn better and lessons will be learnt. We have been referring history mostly for wrong guidance. Let us create history and posterity refer us for the right guidance.

But I do want to start with my efforts and do my little bit in setting India as a model.

A fear and sometimes awe has been purposely created about people at the top. That first has to be removed. The common man has to realize he is as endowed and capable as those at the top. Hero worship has to be discouraged. Self is one's own hero. But that should not degrade into egoistic thinking. In the same breath,there should be no negative thinking about others. A balanced thinking is what needs to be developed. It takes time but I think is very much doable.

More than external enemies it's one's own internal enemies which will hinder this from happening. So the fight first has to take place against them and trust me external resistance will become a lot easier to overcome then.

A fear and sometimes awe has been purposely created about people at the top. That first has to be removed. The common man has to realize he is as endowed and capable as those at the top. Hero worship has to be discouraged. Self is one's own hero. But that should not degrade into egoistic thinking. In the same breath,there should be no negative thinking about others. A balanced thinking is what needs to be developed. It takes time but I think is very much doable.

More than external enemies it's one's own internal enemies which will hinder this from happening. So the fight first has to take place against them and trust me external resistance will become a lot easier to overcome then.
What is your opinion of this video.

Partly true. No body almost is a practicing hindu in india. Similarly nobody is anywhere. Westerners cannot be praised either. But to their credit I would say they are true to their nature. We are now trying to imitate them.

Good point on law of karma when he says what you fail to do also hits you back. Not only your actions but also your thoughts decide your karma. The latter I believe has greater weightage but lot less or not even emphasized. But to be honest this thought struck me only after seeing the video.

Good point on law of karma when he says what you fail to do also hits you back. Not only your actions but also your thoughts decide your karma. The latter I believe has greater weightage but lot less or not even emphasized. But to be honest this thought struck me only after seeing the video.
Yes,he brought out an important point ..that Karma isnt just action but also includes our inaction.

Lord Krishna does clearly state this in the Gita when He states do not be attached to the fruits of action and neither be attached to inaction.

karmany-evadhikaras te ma phaleshu kadachana
ma karma-phala-hetur bhur ma te sango ’stvakarmani

But we always thought of it as not doing our duty.
Mr Jay Lakhani explained well when he said inaction is also not doing anything for others.

I guess it involves both ourselves and others.
For eg standing up for ourselves and others when facing abuse and oppression is conducive action.

Letting the abuse/oppression of self and others continue is inaction

Let me share this info here. I have been undergoing spontaneous spiritual progress at the physical level which has been happening at a noticeable level since 2007. But in the last four months it has significantly intensified after a very very dramatic event in my life. Spirituality is now very close to culmination. I expect to reach it any moment.

The reason I am sharing the above here is it has a personal angle and a societal angle. I will talk about the latter here. The urge to fight against adharmic acts has intensified recently. I think I am now well equipped for the task. I will be starting in right earnest very soon.

The task might seem impossible but with the full support of the divinity I think it is very much a destined one.

The details are spontaneously springing up. I will keep you updated on the progress.

Let me share this info here. I have been undergoing spontaneous spiritual progress at the physical level which has been happening at a noticeable level since 2007. But in the last four months it has significantly intensified after a very very dramatic event in my life. Spirituality is now very close to culmination. I expect to reach it any moment.

The reason I am sharing the above here is it has a personal angle and a societal angle. I will talk about the latter here. The urge to fight against adharmic acts has intensified recently. I think I am now well equipped for the task. I will be starting in right earnest very soon.

The task might seem impossible but with the full support of the divinity I think it is very much a destined one.

The details are spontaneously springing up. I will keep you updated on the progress.
Sravna,
Why dont you open a new thread in the Chit Chat section and shift this post there?
You can title is as " My spiritual journey"
I would like to respond and ask you questions but since a member was not really too pleased with one of the threads yesterday, I am refraining from asking you questions.

If you put it in Chit Chat section then it would be easier for me to ask you questions.

Sravna,
Why dont you open a new thread in the Chit Chat section and shift this post there?
You can title is as " My spiritual journey"
I would like to respond and ask you questions but since a member was not really too pleased with one of the threads yesterday, I am refraining from asking you questions.

If you put it in Chit Chat section then it would be easier for me to ask you questions.
Ok

Yes,he brought out an important point ..that Karma isnt just action but also includes our inaction.

Lord Krishna does clearly state this in the Gita when He states do not be attached to the fruits of action and neither be attached to inaction.

karmany-evadhikaras te ma phaleshu kadachana
ma karma-phala-hetur bhur ma te sango ’stvakarmani

But we always thought of it as not doing our duty.
Mr Jay Lakhani explained well when he said inaction is also not doing anything for others.

I guess it involves both ourselves and others.
For eg standing up for ourselves and others when facing abuse and oppression is conducive action.

Letting the abuse/oppression of self and others continue is inaction
One cannot remain inactive as it is against the law of karma. But whatever ones action is do it as a service to the lord. This will help to be detached.

Expect something universe shattering on Vijayadasami day. My mind says it could well be my entry into real world.

Expect something universe shattering on Vijayadasami day. My mind says it could well be my entry into real world.
Sravna...long back you promised RR ji and me that you would become Bahubali...that never happened!

Now you are starting to sound like Nithyananda and he saying " The Universe has no choice but to follow him"

What you want to shatter?
Even Avatars make silent entry.
Btw all of us made our entry into the world when we were born..so which world are you talking about? Some other subtle world.

Ok, I forgot..you were supposed to locate my countries missing plane that too you didnt do...

Sravna...long back you promised RR ji and me that you would become Bahubali...that never happened!

Now you are starting to sound like Nithyananda and he saying " The Universe has no choice but to follow him"

What you want to shatter?
Even Avatars make silent entry.
Btw all of us made our entry into the world when we were born..so which world are you talking about? Some other subtle world.

Ok, I forgot..you were supposed to locate my countries missing plane that too you didnt do...
No more talk about this Renuka. You will have to wait. Everything will be answered.

Latest ads

Back