• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

There is still hope for our world

Sravna,

If there is high, there is low.

The word Oneness isnt fully accurate because it involves a number.

Imam Ali( a.s) gets it perfectly accurate when he describes God as " He is One but not through counting"

So I guess the best word would be Purnatva which means whole and complete.
Its a better term as it has no room for high and low.
Whole and complete. Yes perfect description. That's what is eternal bliss.

Talk, talk ,arguments, and war of words and syntax!!!
No fruitful outcome, There is play of trigunas in samsar.
Sravana is less, Tamasic is more, the people are easily brainwashed.
To start at the top ,also can be taken to mean leadership!!
Angela Merkal in Germany showed how best to manage a pandemic, Hitler from the same nation was driven by ego and thirst for power.
UNO is no more united in global purpose ,it is a bundle of contradictions ,UN should focus on major global problems like hunger, balanced development, spreading rule of law and democracy ,and protecting human rights, In these areas, enlightened global leadership should work in cooperation for global welfare.

Exactly! But it isnt easy to experience that state..might never appear in lives to come.
So the best is just to function a day at a time.
Renuka when an end goal set, the process also sets in. So the process is the pragmatics. It will play out. Those who see the big picture display more maturity. The fight between maturity vs childishness, materialism vs spirituality, science vs religion, religion vs religion, group vs group, etc etc all have to play out before the end goal is achieved for all. The advantage of each keeps changing with place and time. But all will end well in accordance with the grand design of God

Talk, talk ,arguments, and war of words and syntax!!!
No fruitful outcome, There is play of trigunas in samsar.
Sravana is less, Tamasic is more, the people are easily brainwashed.
To start at the top ,also can be taken to mean leadership!!
Angela Merkal in Germany showed how best to manage a pandemic, Hitler from the same nation was driven by ego and thirst for power.
UNO is no more united in global purpose ,it is a bundle of contradictions ,UN should focus on major global problems like hunger, balanced development, spreading rule of law and democracy ,and protecting human rights, In these areas, enlightened global leadership should work in cooperation for global welfare.
Sir,

A common man should understand what's going on. But that does not generally happen. Everything possible is done to veil the intent by those at the top so that they can carry on their nefarious and selfish activities with gay abandon.

Let's expose their intents first in as blunt a way as possible. Let that be the talk and let them not be tolerated and an aversion be created towards that. Time now for not allowing the force have impact. The first step that is now required of the common man is to become awake. Arising and fighting against can follow logically only then.

The power of talking has to manifest. The more we are silent about the atrocities around the more we facilitate them. Let us talk about them with dislike. Let every common man keep talking about each and every one of the misdeed with the same dislike and contempt. Let the psyche finally revolt against the excesses and omissions of those at the top. Then the seeds of change will have been sown.

Right actions will naturally and spontaneously follow and real fight will start. The fight has to persist till the goal of a just and fair society is reached.

Renuka when an end goal set, the process also sets in. So the process is the pragmatics. It will play out. Those who see the big picture display more maturity. The fight between maturity vs childishness, materialism vs spirituality, science vs religion, religion vs religion, group vs group, etc etc all have to play out before the end goal is achieved for all. The advantage of each keeps changing with place and time. But all will end well in accordance with the grand design of God
Ok Sravna,
So who is going to bell the cat?
What are you going to do?
How are you going to carry out your plans?

Ok Sravna,
So who is going to bell the cat?
What are you going to do?
How are you going to carry out your plans?
The million dollar question has been asked. Having talked so much, I am going to plunge into this.

The war against adharma is the ultimate war. I dont have details but those will happen spontaneously once the big goals are set.

The knots are actually tied by God. So divine inspiration and guidance should show the way. I am just an actor and so are others who have the same goal in what I firmly believe is a real saga that will be directed by God.

The challenge is that, to have real success it has to be international in scope. Pressures of powerful interests across the globe should be effectively countered.

My capabilities can be of help as I think I am well equipped at mental and inner level. But people have to be convinced in a large scale of that. That will happen if I can convince people that my inner level capabilities will be a great help for the task

I have not thought a lot about it. I am actually waiting for something to complete. Once that happens it would considerably simplify the task.

The resolve to fight is so strong that I believe it is as per destiny.

Last edited:
I believe that if the force of the inner level is strong enough, will create a plan that by itself has convincing power and so the ability to prevail in physical reality. I believe wars are truly decided at that level.

Lord Krishna ensured the victory of Pandavas even before the war began. This is my gold standard.

Sir,

A common man should understand what's going on. But that does not generally happen. Everything possible is done to veil the intent by those at the top so that they can carry on their nefarious and selfish activities with gay abandon.

Let's expose their intents first in as blunt a way as possible. Let that be the talk and let them not be tolerated and an aversion be created towards that. Time now for not allowing the force have impact. The first step that is now required of the common man is to become awake. Arising and fighting against can follow logically only then.
Common man is saddled with his/her problems especially in the pandemic time and there are many to profit from it. Sermonising the people is not going to help anybody. There is a higher power which controls with the universal law and that endity knows when to act.

Common man is saddled with his/her problems especially in the pandemic time and there are many to profit from it. Sermonising the people is not going to help anybody. There is a higher power which controls with the universal law and that endity knows when to act.
Yes the higher power feels time is ripe to act. People understand and respond in the right way only when that power turns into actions. Enough sermonising done.

Spirituality has helped me with the ability to rise above the strongest of pressures and temptations. The energy in the body has risen to such an extent it literally revolts on seeing the sinful and wrong deeds. I am not talking about the mind but the body. Just as poisonous energy pervades those who commit evil deeds, spiritual energy pervades my mind and body.

I think I an now more or less ready for the task which I have been thinking about for the past few months seriously.

Spirituality has helped me with the ability to rise above the strongest of pressures and temptations. The energy in the body has risen to such an extent it literally revolts on seeing the sinful and wrong deeds. I am not talking about the mind but the body. Just as poisonous energy pervades those who commit evil deeds, spiritual energy pervades my mind and body.

I think I an now more or less ready for the task which I have been thinking about for the past few months seriously.
Sravna..if you " revolt" on seeing sinful and wrong deeds that shows you are just on overdose of sattva and not in state of balance.

Some who are on an overdose of Rajas like Taliban also revolt when seeing acts that are sinful and wrong in their perception.

The only difference here is since you are sattva, you do not carry a gun unlike Taliban.

I am not a saint, but when I see gross evil acts, I feel bad for the victim and at the same time I analyze what led to an evil act.

If you read about the lives of psychopaths, some of them display psychopathic tendencies even at the age of 4.
Ted Bundy was such a person, an intelligent good looking guy who was a serial killer and at the age of 4 he placed kitchen knives all around his sleeping aunt.

His family was a normal family..not a troubled one.
He claimed he was innocent and used to say he didnt remember commiting the crimes.

So you see, its actually complex.Why was he " evil" at age 4?

So instead of dividing anything into divine or evil why not solve any problem without judging it?

Just view something as non conducive, non equilibrium and try to bring it to balance.

I have no idea what you plan, may be you can start with Afghanistan.
After all the land was once Hindu- Buddhist and some of them were also of Sattva DNA before since Panini the grammarian himself was from Afghanistan.
So technically they still have Sattva genes only thing its been hijacked by Rajas now.

Btw from what you sound, it doesnt sound like Brahmana Dharma anymore..you sound very much like a Kshatriya waiting to slay evil.

Sravna..if you " revolt" on seeing sinful and wrong deeds that shows you are just on overdose of sattva and not in state of balance.

Some who are on an overdose of Rajas like Taliban also revolt when seeing acts that are sinful and wrong in their perception.

The only difference here is since you are sattva, you do not carry a gun unlike Taliban.

I am not a saint, but when I see gross evil acts, I feel bad for the victim and at the same time I analyze what led to an evil act.

If you read about the lives of psychopaths, some of them display psychopathic tendencies even at the age of 4.
Ted Bundy was such a person, an intelligent good looking guy who was a serial killer and at the age of 4 he placed kitchen knives all around his sleeping aunt.

His family was a normal family..not a troubled one.
He claimed he was innocent and used to say he didnt remember commiting the crimes.

So you see, its actually complex.Why was he " evil" at age 4?

So instead of dividing anything into divine or evil why not solve any problem without judging it?

Just view something as non conducive, non equilibrium and try to bring it to balance.

I have no idea what you plan, may be you can start with Afghanistan.
After all the land was once Hindu- Buddhist and some of them were also of Sattva DNA before since Panini the grammarian himself was from Afghanistan.
So technically they still have Sattva genes only thing its been hijacked by Rajas now.

Btw from what you sound, it doesnt sound like Brahmana Dharma anymore..you sound very much like a Kshatriya waiting to slay evil.
Renuka,

I believe I have actually reached balance now with the right proportion of rajas and tamas. The energy is of very high wavelength and is balanced. I am happy it has happened. Sattva alone or rajas alone cannot cope up.

My immediate focus is India and Tamilnadu will be my starting point. It is difficult to gather such large scale support first required for initiative at national level. I think I can make a good start in Tamilnadu. The results there will decide further course of action.

Renuka,

I believe I have actually reached balance now with the right proportion of rajas and tamas. The energy is of very high wavelength and is balanced. I am happy it has happened. Sattva alone or rajas alone cannot cope up.

My immediate focus is India and Tamilnadu will be my starting point. It is difficult to gather such large scale support first required for initiative at national level. I think I can make a good start in Tamilnadu. The results there will decide further course of action.
Sravna, since you believe that Brahmins are capable of higher thinking and able to see the bigger picture, you should be aware that the Dharma of a Brahmin is propagation of education.

So you cant be using spiritual powers if you consider yourself a Brahmin.
A person who is a Siddha has powers and also they do not identify anymore with the Varnashrama system cos they do not have bodily attachment anymore.

For you..you should function through mode of education.
May be you can start a you tube channel where you educate people of human values from a modern perspective as to uplift society and imbibe spiritual values in day to day life.

At the same time have scientific backup for your channel.
That should be fine.

Renuka,

When you see evil and think it is immoral your soul revolts. If you see it as a challenge to your courage it is your mind that gets worked up. The first is sattva and the latter is rajas. But the body revolts when there is perfect sync between mind and body and both are of sufficient spiritual strength.

I see that perfect synchrony between mind and body as divine blessing and to be used to realize larger purpose.

Renuka,

When you see evil and think it is immoral your soul revolts. If you see it as a challenge to your courage it is your mind that gets worked up. The first is sattva and the latter is rajas. But the body revolts when there is perfect sync between mind and body and both are of sufficient spiritual strength.

I see that perfect synchrony between mind and body as divine blessing and to be used to realize larger purpose.
When I see evil, i dont revolt but I feel sad for the victims and at times feel guilty of not sharing the victims plight.
It stops there.

I then introspect to see what evil i have and iron that out...
We cant change everyone..we can only change ourselves.

This song might help.

Sravna, since you believe that Brahmins are capable of higher thinking and able to see the bigger picture, you should be aware that the Dharma of a Brahmin is propagation of education.

So you cant be using spiritual powers if you consider yourself a Brahmin.
A person who is a Siddha has powers and also they do not identify anymore with the Varnashrama system cos they do not have bodily attachment anymore.

For you..you should function through mode of education.
May be you can start a you tube channel where you educate people of human values from a modern perspective as to uplift society and imbibe spiritual values in day to day life.

At the same time have scientific backup for your channel.
That should be fine.
My intention is to make the common man primarily understand that there is a plethora of distraction purposeful or otherwise that are directed his way to keep him in stupor and even acquiesce with the indulgences of those who want to have that control.

Let the games that are being played to benefit and keep benefitting a few be exposed. It is this awareness about exploitation and being made fool of that is desperately needed among people.

As I implied neither YouTube nor taliban approach will work. Right balance is the right medicine.

Last edited:
When I see evil, i dont revolt but I feel sad for the victims and at times feel guilty of not sharing the victims plight.
It stops there.

I then introspect to see what evil i have and iron that out...
We cant change everyone..we can only change ourselves.

This song might help.
Change coming from within is ideal but in current times peoples thinking power has been taken away. People find it difficult or even impossible to cope up with pressures and surrender their nature. So an external entity has to take up the cause and that will happen because when there is evil sooner or later good will be thrown up to reflect the underlying nature of spiritual reality.

Change coming from within is ideal but in current times peoples thinking power has been taken away. People find it difficult or even impossible to cope up with pressures and surrender their nature. So an external entity has to take up the cause and that will happen because when there is evil sooner or later good will be thrown up to reflect the underlying nature of spiritual reality.
But what makes you so sure that others cant cope and the need help of an external entity.
We learn to cope only after we fail to cope.

Kindly do not forget that during the Covid world wide lockdown, everyone including you was at home in a lockdown.
The world coped without anyone of us acting as an external entity spiritual power.

Even places of worships were shut yet we coped?
Why? Cos all of us come with innate ability.

So honestly what if people do not want to accept you as their leader?

But what makes you so sure that others cant cope and the need help of an external entity.
We learn to cope only after we fail to cope.

Kindly do not forget that during the Covid world wide lockdown, everyone including you was at home in a lockdown.
The world coped without anyone of us acting as an external entity spiritual power.

Even places of worships were shut yet we coped?
Why? Cos all of us come with innate ability.

So honestly what if people do not want to accept you as their leader?
Dear Renuka,

I am sorry if I gave the impression that I am trying to thrust myself. Frankly I see the need and just hoping I can do my bit. Renuka are you not aware how blatantly politicians try to fool and mislead people. It is not even clever now. They have started to do it bluntly. People have got resigned to it. Dont you accept?

My question is why should people get resigned to this highhandedness and exploitation? Think about it.

I don't actively seek acceptance. I prefer people vibe with the reality of the situation which is what I would highlight.

Let me say this. If you think about why the world has become morally bankrupt and why corrupt and many times perverted thinking has become so deep rooted and pervasive is because the world had an inept and morally corrupt leader in America. They did all they could to propagate the idea of their exceptionalism and white American superiority that anything that stood in the way was destroyed.

If powers of the past were doing self serving activities only, the Americans made it into a science and even technology that corrupted pervasively and deeply. The Americans are responsible for institutionalising crooked thinking.

It is very deplorable that they were and still are considered the global leaders. What pathetic and debilitating leadership!

It is in the interests of the world that they mend themselves or decline. I am sure the world hasn't ever seen such petty minded and self conceited leadership.

If they think they have achieved a lot that's not even a drop of the ocean that our ancient indians achieved.

The reason I am saying this is I believe things are shaky at the global level and the negative influence at that level can impact indian progress.

That has to be very importantly factored in the overall approach.

Dear Renuka,

I am sorry if I gave the impression that I am trying to thrust myself. Frankly I see the need and just hoping I can do my bit. Renuka are you not aware how blatantly politicians try to fool and mislead people. It is not even clever now. They have started to do it bluntly. People have got resigned to it. Dont you accept?

My question is why should people get resigned to this highhandedness and exploitation? Think about it.
You then need to enter politics or start a coup or a revolution or become a Guruji!
These are your options.

Latest ads

Back