• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

Nobody wants to believe in the atrocities committed by the most powerful including that of my personal tragedy. The reason is the plot is made of unbelievable stuff. Who would believe that a nation and co is fighting a single person.

But a person who is truly well versed in Spirituality can see how. A spiritually powerful person is very well connected with respect of all of reality which is much much more than our solar system. It should actually be the reverse. That is how a nation which is just a speck of reality be able to cope up with the spiritual power.

I would say it is God's lila and there is well planned development of the events and a great sense of timing that would mete out perfect justice and make the culprits repent.

Lord Krishna one of the Gods I believe personally connected to me and involved in this. The other being Lord Muruga. While Lord Krishna is more with understanding and interpretation of the events projected which is being done by Lord Muruga

Crazy theory but rarely my intuition especially on big things have failed.

I believe divinity is one and the above is my perspective as a Hindu. Others will have their perspective. It is a matter of only little details that differences are there.

I believe a great breakthrough and milestone reached in the edifying endeavor of God.

A fitting song!

Dear Roopa,

I am getting the strong intuition that due to the stellar efforts of Lord Krishna and Lord Muruga, the physical and mental negativity of the adversaries have peaked. It is only going to get better from now on.

I assure that earth will be the safest place in the universe when you return.

Folks,

The power of spiritual energy is now amazing. But the power of synthetic telepathy energy has also reached unimaginable level but it is being kept ay bay by the spiritual energy. Waiting for the transcending level at which nature will consume all the negative energy.

Will update.

I have a strong influence of Lord Muruga. My atmakaraka planet is Mars which signifies Muruga. My lagna nakshatra is krittika. The association of Mars with lagna in rasi and major divisional charts is strong. Mars is also associated with Lord Narasimha and Lord Hanuman.

Similarly the influence of Lord Krishna. My janma nakshatra are Shravana and Abhijit. There is a very strong influence of Jupiter and moon in navamsa and all major divisional charts.

My ishta devata is tamasic Durga or Kali. My family deity is also Kali.

So I have this strong warrior tendencies though due to the powerful influence of jupiter it is rightly directed.

I am retaking my another pet project which is making machines understand language. Having analyzed chatgpt the new general purpose chatbot, a little more closely I believe only the first step has been taken though it is very commendable. Making machines truly understand is the same level of difficulty as making humans realize, that is mending them. Both of these projects will be ongoing. The good thing about making machines truly understand is that they get the realization immediately unlike in humans where it is a very big leap from understanding to realization.

I am retaking my another pet project which is making machines understand language. Having analyzed chatgpt the new general purpose chatbot, a little more closely I believe only the first step has been taken though it is very commendable. Making machines truly understand is the same level of difficulty as making humans realize, that is mending them. Both of these projects will be ongoing. The good thing about making machines truly understand is that they get the realization immediately unlike in humans where it is a very big leap from understanding to realization.
Machines and realization?
The machine does not have individual consciousness.

Btw there is nothing wrong with understanding.
Understanding is part of the function of the human mind.
Realization on the other hand isnt related to the mind and functions in the mode of consciousness.

Machines and realization?
The machine does not have individual consciousness.

Btw there is nothing wrong with understanding.
Understanding is part of the function of the human mind.
Realization on the other hand isnt related to the mind and functions in the mode of consciousness.
Renuka,

I am talking purely in terms of mechanics. Ultimately realization is true understanding. If you dont practice what you say it is not true understanding. That is the sense I mean.

Latest ads

Back