• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

White people knew about the immense capabilities of spirituality. So they decided to control it with technology and simultaneously smear spiritual peoples reputation and even kill them. They have been doing this ever since technology was capable of doing it and it is the same in my case. But i believe the tables have been reversed this time and they are made to eat humble pie.

Folks

Here's one more info. The above somewhat positivity in face is despite extremely powerful face distorting energy those people are employing. I will completely come out of those effects very soon.

I will record my breathing and heart rate here everyday. I think they are beginning to irreversibly reduce

breathing rate--- 6
heart rate ---- 78

I believe breathing rate foretells heart rate.

I will record my breathing and heart rate here everyday. I think they are beginning to irreversibly reduce

breathing rate--- 6
heart rate ---- 78

I believe breathing rate foretells heart rate.
perfection is stillness or zero for both

Last two days pulse rate 75 to 80. Didn't reduce as rapidly as expected but has come down from my normal rate of 85 to 90.

Last two days pulse rate 75 to 80. Didn't reduce as rapidly as expected but has come down from my normal rate of 85 to 90.
75 to 80 is normal rate for most people.
Normal can range from 60 to 90 beats per minute.

If we focus too much on our pulse rate we would find that it goes up slightly.

When anything is observes we see patterns change.

When its not observed it assumes better readings.

What I dont understand is whereas the breathing rate is sort of a world record the pulse rate is still normal. Synthetic telepathy is not able increrase the breathing rate but is able to do so on pulse rate i believe. Lets see.

Recording around 70 now.

I read that morning heart rate is the right measure of resting heart rate. It is just below 70 today. What do you say Renuka?

I read that morning heart rate is the right measure of resting heart rate. It is just below 70 today. What do you say Renuka?
Resting heart rate is best taken at night just before sleep.
When the mind has decided to shut down for sleep, the heart rate too decreases.

Morning when we are awake, the mind knows we have to be active for the day..it kicks start the heart into anticipation mode..so the heart rate is naturally higher.

Resting heart rate is best taken at night just before sleep.
When the mind has decided to shut down for sleep, the heart rate too decreases.

Morning when we are awake, the mind knows we have to be active for the day..it kicks start the heart into anticipation mode..so the heart rate is naturally higher.
ok thank you

Maya has to be overcome at two levels. One is by realizing it blocks the universal and timeless truths and try to overcome it but when you try to do that it traps us by throwing pragmatic problems and force your focus on mundane reality. Everyone whatever be the status, wealth, power or intelligence has these two problems confronting them and that needs to be solved. So in a practical sense it is a very difficult and in fact the ultimate of all problems. The only type of being who can weather it somewhat with success is one who is naturally endowed to fight maya.

Maya has to be overcome at two levels. One is by realizing it blocks the universal and timeless truths and try to overcome it but when you try to do that it traps us by throwing pragmatic problems and force your focus on mundane reality. Everyone whatever be the status, wealth, power or intelligence has these two problems confronting them and that needs to be solved. So in a practical sense it is a very difficult and in fact the ultimate of all problems. The only type of being who can weather it somewhat with success is one who is naturally endowed to fight maya.
The video is clear that:

1) no use trying to know how maya works.
2) no use trying to actively fight it.

Dear Renuka,

What is said is right for a spiritual mind. But can science progress without understanding maya? Consider other categories of people also. But I think at some point all would begin to converge. Till then it is difficult to convince others.

Dear Renuka,

What is said is right for a spiritual mind. But can science progress without understanding maya? Consider other categories of people also. But I think at some point all would begin to converge. Till then it is difficult to convince others.
Sravna...one has to focus on self.
We can not try to program others to see things the way we do.

Sravna...one has to focus on self.
We can not try to program others to see things the way we do.
Renuka,

You are right. But you cannot avoid interactions. For the right experience of self and for the overall good it is necessary that we seek a harmonious external world and hence any person with a responsible mind would try to accomplish that.

Renuka,

You are right. But you cannot avoid interactions. For the right experience of self and for the overall good it is necessary that we seek a harmonious external world and hence any person with a responsible mind would try to accomplish that.
Honestly that never really works.
We can only change self.
Once we gain balance we get the ability to " read" another person's behavior and though we can not change them yet we can make changes to handle them.

I will give you a personal example, someone very close to me has occasional heart palpitations and not on medication but she never informs me though I call her daily and go to her house daily.
When I go there and then find out she has palpitations then i have to drive home around 20 mins to go get meds from my house.

But when I tell her " when I called before I came, why didnt you tell me you were unwell?"
She would then get angry and complain " OMG! Why is my luck so bad that no one cares for me that they want me to answer their questions"

For years she would do this..so I decided to set up a mini med supply kit at her house.
I stocked it up with all possible meds she might occasionally need and all emergency meds and equipments.

Reason is because I know she can never change and coperate with me.
So I made it easy for me and her by setting up a mini med kit.
She gets the meds and I dont have to run around.

Get what I mean...its futile to think others would be on the same page as us or we ourselves be on the same page as others.

Thats how harmony works...we choose to ease imbalance which ultimately is beneficial to everyone.

Dear Renuka,

I have a different view. Real balance is achieved by both give and take. Doing one of them only is futile. It is compromise. Complementing is the magical solution of nature to achieve balance.

Latest ads

Back