• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

I was reading a book on the works of Ibn Arabi.

Somehow I felt his definition of reality makes the understanding of Ekam Sat Viprah Bahuda Vadanti clearer.

Ibn Arabi states:

"The ONE does not become multiple, it simply reveals It's inherent multiple possibilities"

Ekam Sat- The ONE
Viprah Bahuda Vadanti - inherent multiple possibilities without becoming multiple ( so the ONEness is always unchanging)

What say you Sravna?

I was reading a book on the works of Ibn Arabi.

Somehow I felt his definition of reality makes the understanding of Ekam Sat Viprah Bahuda Vadanti clearer.

Ibn Arabi states:

"The ONE does not become multiple, it simply reveals It's inherent multiple possibilities"

Ekam Sat- The ONE
Viprah Bahuda Vadanti - inherent multiple possibilities without becoming multiple ( so the ONEness is always unchanging)

What say you Sravna?
Absolutely Renuka. That truth of oneness is indeed the most profound truth of reality.

A very good development. Conscious energy coming more and more under the iron clad grip of mind whereas previously synthetic telepathy exercised good control. So things are beginning to happen spontaneously.

How can the Americans think they can triumph over divinity? To think they can is too much ignorance.
Everyone is guilty of thinking we can triump over divinity.

Thats the whole game of Apara Prakriti through its Avarana Shakti and Vikshepa Shakti.

Everyone is guilty of thinking we can triump over divinity.

Thats the whole game of Apara Prakriti through its Avarana Shakti and Vikshepa Shakti.
Very true Renuka. It all seems to me a very subtle game. I wonder if anyone would have grasped even an iota of that subtlety.

I think they are sobering up. Should get over intoxication soon.

It looks like in some of my interactions the orchestration by the synthetic telepathy people is evident. They can't triumph with their technology. Poor fellows i think are trying to use technology in a support role in trying to malign my capabilities. Let us see if their technology is capable of even that!

A little bit on my experience and understanding of spiritual energy. Normally spirituality does not increase without conscious efforts. But in my case the energy is being passed on to my physical self continuously. I became aware of this in 2007. Ever since i have noticed that increase. I now understand the energy comes from my mind. I also believe that since the energy is constantly increasing and is able to cope up with the research improvements of synthetic telepathy of which i became aware more or less in 2007, the mind is a perfect and totally evolved entity. My physical self therefore should be perfect too but for some higher purpose was veiled. That veil is being lifted now.

How else can you explain such an effective counter to a desperate and determined nation. Believe me synthetic telepathy is real and is used to control brain and body. In my case the reason of use is obvious. It cant control mind or soul though.

And by perfection I mean , Perfection of not only mind and soul but also of body. The total power of kundalini shakthi can be unleashed which is nothing but power of all of reality. Will be more specific soon.

A little bit on my experience and understanding of spiritual energy. Normally spirituality does not increase without conscious efforts. But in my case the energy is being passed on to my physical self continuously. I became aware of this in 2007. Ever since i have noticed that increase. I now understand the energy comes from my mind. I also believe that since the energy is constantly increasing and is able to cope up with the research improvements of synthetic telepathy of which i became aware more or less in 2007, the mind is a perfect and totally evolved entity. My physical self therefore should be perfect too but for some higher purpose was veiled. That veil is being lifted now.

How else can you explain such an effective counter to a desperate and determined nation. Believe me synthetic telepathy is real and is used to control brain and body. In my case the reason of use is obvious. It cant control mind or soul though.

And by perfection I mean , Perfection of not only mind and soul but also of body. The total power of kundalini shakthi can be unleashed which is nothing but power of all of reality. Will be more specific soon.
I have a question.
What is the reason behind why the syntethic telepathy is being targeted on you.

What are they trying to do?

I have a question.
What is the reason behind why the syntethic telepathy is being targeted on you.

What are they trying to do?
Firstly one has to believe that I possess telepathic capabilities. It can be easily proved by technology. Secondly one has to understand the capabilities of telepathy. It is sweeping and can accomplish anything. Things happen spontaneously and in the most righteous way. Now you understand why this forebodes disaster for those who are steeped in wicked deeds and trying to control everything. Natural telepathy comes as natures response to the nefarious thinking people and puts them in check. They hate this to the core. So the necessity to control.

Firstly one has to believe that I possess telepathic capabilities. It can be easily proved by technology. Secondly one has to understand the capabilities of telepathy. It is sweeping and can accomplish anything. Things happen spontaneously and in the most righteous way. Now you understand why this forebodes disaster for those who are steeped in wicked deeds and trying to control everything. Natural telepathy comes as natures response to the nefarious thinking people and puts them in check. They hate this to the core. So the necessity to control.
But how did they detect you have the abilities?
Besides you are there others too who are targetted?
What about the Siddhas and Rishis up in Himalayas..are they too targetted?

But how did they detect you have the abilities?
Besides you are there others too who are targetted?
What about the Siddhas and Rishis up in Himalayas..are they too targetted?
Renuka,

My reply is they target those who are an obstacle to their presumptuous ambitions. The rishis and siddhas are in a different world not bothering about the mundane activities. Besides i have a patently tantalising ability of telepathy.

I dont keep my activities secret. I say I have telepathic ability. It is not difficult to understand they would have found that out and technology can be used to understand what it can do.

Renuka,

My reply is they target those who are an obstacle to their presumptuous ambitions. The rishis and siddhas are in a different world not bothering about the mundane activities. Besides i have a patently tantalising ability of telepathy.

I dont keep my activities secret. I say I have telepathic ability. It is not difficult to understand they would have found that out and technology can be used to understand what it can do.
Thank you for the explanation.

I have the sense the synthetic people have realized it is futile to do it alone. They are working with support now and are pressing the accelerator most strongly. I wish them all the best.

When perfect spirituality is reached body will be maya personified. It will possess perfect illusory capabilities but as real as maya. I could think of only one figure from hindu mythology that is similar to the above description which the mohini avatar of vishnu. Mohini was totally free of constraints but still had a form because of the illusory nature.

Maya is illusion to the lower realities and is deluding but in the deeper sense it is real and is one with brahman. I think maya has that extra deluding capabilities and brahman needs to create physical reality to catch up and be in sync with maya. That is the reason for the projection of physical reality with screenplay, dialogue , direction and acting done by brahman

A revolutionary idea. what do you think Renuka and others?

Latest ads

Back