• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

yes Renuka. I am not Krishna. Nobody can be. He is nirguna. But i definitely have His blessings and being directed by Him. Thats the utter truth Renuka.
Sravna, God's grace and mercy falls equally on all 24/7.
But its we who forget to log in to receive the grace and mercy.
Shree Krishna is also called Yogeshvara.
He directs one to the state of balance.
In the state of balance we might be able to slay an enemy but totally not having any personal grudges or hatred.

There is a story of Imam Ali who was fighting an enemy and pinned the enemy down to slay him.
The enemy spat on Imam Ali's face.
Imam Ali put down his sword and did not slay the enemy.
The enemy was surprised and asked him why he did not slay him.

Imam Ali replied that when he wanted to slay him, he did not have any personal reasons to do so but was fighting in a righteous war.
But when the enemy spat on his face, he got angry and that moment the thought of revenge for having being spat on came.

So it wasnt a righteous battle anymore and he didnt slay the enemy.
The enemy apologized to him and transformed himself.

Get what I mean?
One has to have no personal reasons for even citing Karma of any country to condone war.

Even if you feel that USA is wrong, but you are wanting to see it fall for reasons best known to you.

Sravna, God's grace and mercy falls equally on all 24/7.
But its we who forget to log in to receive the grace and mercy.
Shree Krishna is also called Yogeshvara.
He directs one to the state of balance.
In the state of balance we might be able to slay an enemy but totally not having any personal grudges or hatred.

There is a story of Imam Ali who was fighting an enemy and pinned the enemy down to slay him.
The enemy spat on Imam Ali's face.
Imam Ali put down his sword and did not slay the enemy.
The enemy was surprised and asked him why he did not slay him.

Imam Ali replied that when he wanted to slay him, he did not have any personal reasons to do so but was fighting in a righteous war.
But when the enemy spat on his face, he got angry and that moment the thought of revenge for having being spat on came.

So it wasnt a righteous battle anymore and he didnt slay the enemy.
The enemy apologized to him and transformed himself.

Get what I mean?
One has to have no personal reasons for even citing Karma of any country to condone war.

Even if you feel that USA is wrong, but you are wanting to see it fall for reasons best known to you.
Dear Renuka,

As long as you are able to see things in an unbiased and objective way you dont have to classify anything as personal or otherwise. Then others grudge are mine and mine are others. it is the nature of the action of others that is important. That is how I see it.

These are clearly adharmic times and it does not require great effort to see that USA is at the helm of it.

Dear Renuka,

As long as you are able to see things in an unbiased and objective way you dont have to classify anything as personal or otherwise. Then others grudge are mine and mine are others. it is the nature of the action of others that is important. That is how I see it.

These are clearly adharmic times and it does not require great effort to see that USA is at the helm of it.
I am reading a book by Paramahansa Yogananda where he talks about Jesus.
He describes Jesus as
" The inner eye of wisdom in Jesus was open, making it impossible for the darkness of any devil of delusive ignorance to be within him.
Beholding God as Infinite Glory within himself,he could not extol his individualized ego consciousness"

This really sums up the state of spirituality very well.
When one is totally identified with the Cosmic Consciousness..one would not speak of personal achievements in any field of life..be it status or intelligence or money or power or spirituality.

Negativity still at bay. Synthetic telepathy people struggling and at their wits end. Surely they are in unchartered territory. Positivity to erupt any time.

Breath stopping now and then. It stopped for a while about 6 months back. But technology was used to counter that development. This time I think it is more or less permanent. Nothing possibly can be done by technology.

Breath stopping now and then. It stopped for a while about 6 months back. But technology was used to counter that development. This time I think it is more or less permanent. Nothing possibly can be done by technology.
Dear Sravna,

There are two types of breath stopping.
It's called:

1)Antar Kumbhaka( Inner retention)
2)Bahir Kumbhaka( outer retention)

In Inner retention, the breath stops after inhalation.
It stops for sometime till the need to exhale arises.
Advanced yogis experience longer durations.

In Outer retention, breath stops after exhalation...again advanced yogis have longer durations.

For those who are getting into this type of breathing patterns naturally without pranayama practices, this happens on and off..then it goes back to regular patterns then it comes back again to breath retention.

Thats why you had a 6 months gap.
Its perfectly normal.
No one used any technology to alter your patterns.

Part of you has some fixation of being " attacked" by some forces.
This is where I have to let you know that its your health diagnosis which is creating this waves of suspicion.

At the same time I wont deny that you are also going through a spiritual awakening.

Going to sound a little Native American here.
All of us have Two Wolves..a good and a bad.

In your case the Good Wolf is the Spiritual Awakening.
The Bad Wolf is the medical history casting its effect on your mind.

So which wolf wins?
The one you feed!
Stop feeding the bad wolf please, then you would bloom.
Its my sincere advise to you.

Dear Renuka,

You may not believe in what I say. I don't think anybody will. So I have decided not to pursue that. But the resistance to the progress is strongly there. So the progress is slow but constantly there.

But believe me synthetic telepathy technology is real. You can search the internet and find out. My natural telepathy capabilities are real. I can conclusively prove it. So is it far fetched to see that any vested interest in employment of synthetic telepathy will want to prevail given that I publically announce and help people using my capabilities.

Ev
Dear Renuka,

You may not believe in what I say. I don't think anybody will. So I have decided not to pursue that. But the resistance to the progress is strongly there. So the progress is slow but constantly there.

But believe me synthetic telepathy technology is real. You can search the internet and find out. My natural telepathy capabilities are real. I can conclusively prove it. So is it far fetched to see that any vested interest in employment of synthetic telepathy will want to prevail given that I publically announce and help people using my capabilities.
Sravna, I did say that I believe you are having a spiritual awakening didnt I?

Even if the synthetic telepathy is true, my advice would still be the same.

Just focus on the Good Wolf.
When you build your own kavacam, the Bad Wolf wont exist.

One significant thing I would like to share. Things are progressing in the ulta way. Normally to remove a negative energy one works towards that objective and then get past the corresponding energy. In my case the energy is directly worked upon and removed and consequently I don't feel the negative energy.

It is as if the body is readymade spiritual and the veil is being lifted gradually.

One significant thing I would like to share. Things are progressing in the ulta way. Normally to remove a negative energy one works towards that objective and then get past the corresponding energy. In my case the energy is directly worked upon and removed and consequently I don't feel the negative energy.

It is as if the body is readymade spiritual and the veil is being lifted gradually.
It would be like an Error 404 situation where the url or link to the " negative" energy is not found.

So there isnt need to work on or undo the " negative" energy.

I have strong evidence to believe that all fundamental forces of nature except gravity are under total control. Gravity is to a great extent under control. Similarly all enemies and forces of mind almost under total control. Anger, lust, greed, envy definitely under total control.

I have strong evidence to believe that all fundamental forces of nature except gravity are under total control. Gravity is to a great extent under control. Similarly all enemies and forces of mind almost under total control. Anger, lust, greed, envy definitely under total control.
Red flags.

1) strong feelings
2) total control.

This is still very much the domain of the intellect.
Let go! The intellect stalls the flow.
Do not have firm convictions,do not think it"s you who controls.

Let me quote Sheikh Nizam Al Haqqani.

"We ask to be no- one and nothing.
For,as long as we are someone,we are not complete."

This is my mapping between physical and mental forces

Gravity... Attachment
Electromagnetic force... Pride
Strong nuclear force.... Anger and lust
Weak nuclear force... Greed and envy

What say you Renuka?

Now you are sounding like a Nashqbandi Sufi Sheikh! Lol

They do say that gravity denotes attachment to the material world and generates fear in us.

However they view electromagnetic waves and spectrum as the mode for the essence of God to bathe the existence.
It does jive with prana concept.
This is my mapping between physical and mental forces

Gravity... Attachment
Electromagnetic force... Pride
Strong nuclear force.... Anger and lust
Weak nuclear force... Greed and envy

What say you Renuka?

Renuka,

I revere prana the most. My belief is nothing is more significant than It in reality. All are its manifestations. Prana is Brahman. Prana is Adi Sakthi.

I myself see a radical transformation in me compared to ten years ago. The most significant is that the body rebels against vices whereas earlier due to my unique situation of being under control was now and then reeling under them.

Thank Almighty which I associate with my mind, I am almost a free man with very little control on me. Once the perfection threshold is crossed there will be an unrecognisable transformation for good and I expect that to happen very soon.

One genuine doubt that people may have hearing what I say would be if I boast of so much power and be able to handle synthetic telepathy with ease how were they able to have that fatal effect on my wife. I have thought about it. The more I think about it the more I am convinced it is a masterstroke conceived by my mind the reasons for which I am only privy of now. I will share them as everything ends well. But the mind is far too powerful and my wife could have been easily saved but things are destined to happen that way and there are a lot of very surprising and unbelievable events in store in the future. The world will know as they unfold.

On the day of Narasimha Jayanti mayajaal proper has begun to happen. What started as an intense negative energy and pain was removed when at its peak instantly and totally. The problem still recurs in a slight way , so permanent removal has not happened. But the instant total removal of negative energy at its peak really stunned me. The end is definitely nearing may be in a day even with vaikasi visakam already starting. Tomorrow is also lunar eclipse known to produce breakthroughs and stunning events.

Incidentally lord Narasimha and lord Muruga along with lord Anjaneya are my atma karaka lords. Looks to me much more than coincidence.

Two dimensions of perfect spiritual energy are in operation being instant and total removal of problems. The third dimension being permanent removal has not totally set in yet. Once that happens I expect positive energy to immediately gush in. And that's it.

All round positive energy in a sustained way is happening! Natural laws have to be broken to make this happen. Thats why we have never heard of increase in beauty or intelligence ever. Now I know it is question of time or timing.

All round positive energy in a sustained way is happening! Natural laws have to be broken to make this happen. Thats why we have never heard of increase in beauty or intelligence ever. Now I know it is question of time or timing.
Sravna, let me share something I read yesterday in a book written by Paramahansa Yogananda
He said
"Cosmic Consciousness does not reason with devotees, it rather drops truths in their intuition.Intuition is the father of reason and can satisfy all the demands of reason.
Reason is based on sense experience and is limited by it.

He added " God has no senses,nor reason dependent on sensory perceptions; He Himself is the Knower, the process of knowing, and the wisdom to be known"

Ok Sravna, in other words Cosmic Consciouness just downloads data into the intuition of a realized soul.
It by passes the intellect as it just flashes in the intuition and one just knows it.

Later one can use the intellect to analyse it.
So is there increase in intelligence?
Techincally no!
Its all knowledge from the Cosmic Consciousness which traverses the intuition.
Its not anyone's original thought at all.
One merely becomes a receptacle to receive the knowledge.
Nimitta-matram Bhava! Be merely and instrument! So said Krishna.

So if you are saying there is increase in intelligence, then its not any connection with the Cosmic Consciousness.
Its your own intellectualization which like everyone else is limited due to reasoning and sense perception.

If its really the Cosmic Consciouness, you would know that the intellect is actually by passed in true jnana.
And beauty?? Thats the physical body!
The only thing that increases is Tejas and thats not physical beauty.

Ever wondered why the Vedas says
" Aano bhadra krtavo yantu vishvatah"( Let noble thoughts come to me from all directions)
Its because the realized one knows nothing is his, and everything comes to him from the Cosmic Consciousness.

In modern day lingo
Aano bhadra krtavo yantu vishvatah"( Let noble thoughts come to me from all directions) would be better understood as

" Let all information be downloaded into me from all domains of the Cosmic Consciousness"

Last edited:
Dear Renuka,

I agree. In a more scientific vein what is happening is the constant increase in wavelength of spiritual energy. As long as you are at the mundane wavelength your thinking still has the elements of mundane. Once it passes a threshold beyond mundane thinking ie., physical, mental and spiritual aspects all dramatically change. I have had peeks into it. So i am reasonably sure thats what will happen.

Thank you for sharing the knowledge Renuka. Will update as things unfold.

Latest ads

Back