• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

Flesh and spirit is the heady combination!
Just a piece of info. I have ever been away from both. Was trying to make the point in a compelling way. So neither madhu nor maadhu.

One is physical intoxication and the other is mainly a mental intoxication for those with the wrong perspective.

Last edited:

Great message in the link..
"Do not look for intellectual confirmation, for this is weak and changeable with little foundation in the world"

Last edited:
Spiritual energy is of two types. One is the harmonizing energy which has balancing capabilities and the other based on maya which is the disintegrating energy. Maya though disintegrating is also spiritual because it too has balancing capabilities but it acts through time. The results are not immediate in the case of disintegrating energy. The harmonizing energy is a healer whereas the disharmonizing energy is more a teacher.

As I mentioned in a previous post the spiritual energy is blocking all negative emotions and energies. It is simply not allowing the negative energies to manifest. I think this is very significant as it says to us what really nature approves. There is definitely now credence to the concept of good and bad and why good should prevail.

I am now truly above all pressures and temptations and my Spirituality is the core of my future plans for the society.

As I mentioned in a previous post the spiritual energy is blocking all negative emotions and energies. It is simply not allowing the negative energies to manifest. I think this is very significant as it says to us what really nature approves. There is definitely now credence to the concept of good and bad and why good should prevail.

I am now truly above all pressures and temptations and my Spirituality is the core of my future plans for the society.
Sravna...there is no blocking of anything.
In the state of balance, the mind resets to balance faster and we do not get dragged down by any sort of emotion be it " negative" or " positive".

I will give you a simple example.
I had to do some work to help out my parents today, at one point I needed a bit of help from a younger person but that person did not want to help as he was not sure if he could.

So I switched to plan B and finished the task.

I didnt feel dissapointed or angry that the help was not given.
I simply switched to plan B since plan A didnt work.
At anytime nothing was blocking any of my emotions..in fact I didnt feel anything..all my mind saw was " plan A not working..shift to plan B"

I didnt have to supress any emotion when I didnt receive the help I had hoped for in plan A.

Its that simple.
No energy of any kind blocked anything.
There is no place for any emotion not because its blocked.
Just that when we function in the Now, we are like an archer who only sees the target.

Very true Renuka. It spontaneously happens. The logical progression would be no negativity would be felt. That is transcending.

Good analysis.

Very true Renuka. It spontaneously happens. The logical progression would be no negativity would be felt. That is transcending.

Good analysis.
Neither any positivity would be felt.
Its just a steady state.

Thats why when I see many Yogacharyas and Vedantins on You Tube keep repeating Be Positive and empower yourselves, they are just missing the point.

They should say " enquire why we feel negative, shift to positive mode and enquire why we feel positive too..then when we understand both are pain and pleasure we transcend the polar opposites and experience the state of balance ...there is no empowerment either..there is only surrender and in that state we become an instrument and function in most conducive power saving mode"

90% of them just keep saying Be positive but seldom talk of balance.

There is not just non negative state. There is a positive state. By positive I mean enjoyable and blissful thoughts, emotions and feelings. I am experiencing them though they are still not irreversible. Hopefully they will be soon. But the positive experience is there for sure. I believe the best of them will better the orgasm of sexual energy.

The positive thoughts are especially so very enjoyable. More soon.

Going great guns folks! The feeling of righteousness is slowly spilling over in my interactions. The action has already started in a gentle way. Definitely hoping to pick up pace continuously.

The happening of the two great miracles which I mentioned were getting postponed. But now it really seems to be very close. Will keep you informed.
Unless one gives up the notion that 'I' the ahangar one may not be able to rise to higher level and this shows the attachment, I will use this for this, show the world,etc. Indicate there is hardly any progress in the spiritual path. This also indicate one is not able to surrender to that supreme will and be guided to rise to the higher level.

Folks,

A member mentions about ego above. The fact is I am doing nothing to rise the energy. It is happening spontaneously. Whenever it rises I feel the ego and all undesirable qualities coming under control. By the way healthy esteem of self is as important as respect to others. That balance is maintained with increasing energy.

I sense irreversible positive changes beginning to happen.
Sravna,
Positive is just negative turned inside out.

In spiritual growth you should be shedding both ends of the spectrum and be moving towards the Golden Mean of Balance( Samatvam)

The journey starts state of bodily identification( tamas/ negativity) to the state of activity(rajas with a good amount of ahamkara), then sattva( positivity with lessing of ahamkara) and finally the state of balance when one is Samatvam( beyond gunas).

So may be you are in Sattva?

Sravna,
Positive is just negative turned inside out.

In spiritual growth you should be shedding both ends of the spectrum and be moving towards the Golden Mean of Balance( Samatvam)

The journey starts state of bodily identification( tamas/ negativity) to the state of activity(rajas with a good amount of ahamkara), then sattva( positivity with lessing of ahamkara) and finally the state of balance when one is Samatvam( beyond gunas).

So may be you are in Sattva?
Yes. One leg on sattva and the other on samatva

My experience with spiritual energy is that the energy spans a qualitative spectrum. The quality and capabilities of the energy increases across the spectrum and culminates at the level of nirguna brahman.

I have been feeling the continuous increase in capabilities of the energy and waiting for quite sometime for it to culminate. As it is it is at an incredibly high level.

I have a strong sense that energy will go upto the level of nirguna brahman. Body will become massless and free from the effects of all physical forces. Body will be under the total control of mind. Strong indications already there.

I will be a proof of what all has been said in scriptures. Special mention to Adi Sankara for his stunningly accurate philosophy.

I have a strong sense that energy will go upto the level of nirguna brahman. Body will become massless and free from the effects of all physical forces. Body will be under the total control of mind. Strong indications already there.
Sravna, we all know being at the level of Nirguna Brahman is not possible.

Sravna, we all know being at the level of Nirguna Brahman is not possible.
Renuka and others,

A stunning thought. What about nirguna brahman avatar? This thought is based on the events unfolding with my ever more powerful energy. So I sense the logical conclusion.

This is also based on another fact which is my energy can reach and interact with anything

I am doing nothing to increase my spiritual power but it is increasing at a hectic pace. It is now at a stage where it can solve almost any problem maybe just falling short of omnipotence.

Latest ads

Back