• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

With all my experience of spiritual energy I am sure I am not aware of even minuscule about it and of its capabilities. I think it is bottomless in the capabilities of nirguna brahman and will unfold gradually. Maya is also a positive force which I believe is tailor made for teaching because it takes time to understand it and you see the whole picture of karmic actions and reactions by the time you understand it.

The whole reality is a wondrous one built with the teaching that maya does every moment and every aspect of our life but we fail to perceive it. But that perhaps is the goal and facilitates real learning.

With all my experience of spiritual energy I am sure I am not aware of even minuscule about it and of its capabilities. I think it is bottomless in the capabilities of nirguna brahman and will unfold gradually. Maya is also a positive force which I believe is tailor made for teaching because it takes time to understand it and you see the whole picture of karmic actions and reactions by the time you understand it.

The whole reality is a wondrous one built with the teaching that maya does every moment and every aspect of our life but we fail to perceive it. But that perhaps is the goal and facilitates real learning.

Maya isnt an active participant..Maya is veil.

If you personify maya like you do Brahman, it is like a collaboration between Brahman and maya, Brahman responsible for giving the overall direction and maya filling in the details.

The details filled in by Maya most of the times are part of mundane reality that you totally miss the import.

There is only energy.
What you are calling as spiritual energy is nothing but energy.
Just that when one gets "inner engineered" the veils are removed one by one to confer clarity and awareness which leads to understanding the mechanics of everything in subtle details.

Its like a painting behind many layers of fine lace curtains which is lifted away as we walk till we get to see the whole painting.

At all times it was just energy, just that the curtains were obscuring our awareness.
Exactly. One physical energy is transformed into thermal , chemical , nuclear, electrical energy....etc. Like wise energy is one and is made use of in different ways according to the mind and its capabilities.

Why allergic to the name spiritual energy? If one can have thermal, chemical energy, why not call something produced from the soul as spiritual energy? And consider it rightly as the source of physical energy?

USA as it is, seems pretty much like a fly by night phenomenon. Unless the country incorporates ethics into its vision and mission it will disappear without a trace.

Why allergic to the name spiritual energy? If one can have thermal, chemical energy, why not call something produced from the soul as spiritual energy? And consider it rightly as the source of physical energy?
How can one be allergic to something intangible? It is an abstract term. Cannot be explained. It has another name, i..e. 'aura', also described as subtle body.

I haven't seen anybody or any group making so much noise with so little stuff than the Americans. They are literally crying for effects using their synthetic telepathy technology.

Btw stock market control can also be done using technology. They are getting a thrashing in that arena too.

How can one be allergic to something intangible? It is an abstract term. Cannot be explained. It has another name, i..e. 'aura', also described as subtle body.
This is westerners argument. Intangible does not mean not existing or not real. It is more real than physical energy as it can assimilate physical energy. Many things in spirituality have to be perceived through mind.

Latest ads

Back