• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

Here's more information about me. By nature I have no fear, no lust and exhibiting no emotions. However through technology they are trying to impress those negative qualities in me and I keep surpassing but they develop their technology further and try to sustain those negative qualities. But sadly for them who are not knowledgeable or who don't believe in spiritual truths their effects are continuously decreasing. Actually if there are 1000 effects that can be induced in a body they are able to do that for a handful only and those are declining too. These very smart people aren't able to understand the big theme of God and are proceeding based on human standards and weaknesses. Poor souls don't understand that is their weakness. A real weakness. Will find out the truth soon.

I really want to have an opportunity to apologize to the Americans for writing things negative about them. I am waiting to see if I get that opportunity.

As I wrote i naturally am fearless and emotions are induced by the signals and almost have no effect now, they today dramatically raised the force of the fear inducing and probably other signals. Poor folks to their utter dismay, dismal performance once again. I dont know when they are going to learn their lesson that they can outperform nature.

Latest ads

Back