• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

Extremely high level almost peak spirituality of the body. Looks like sexual energy, anger etc being transmuted into ojas energy. Interesting developments happening.

I believe the world has not really seen the power of good. It has seen and experienced the power and capabilities of evil. Good is much much more powerful and capable and also interesting.

The capabilities of the good are endless just as the depth of nirguna brahman. In reality evil is a child's play for the good. But everything is conducted in a fair, nuanced and crafty manner that the battle is projected as one between the equals. It is a great leveraging act by the good to enable and make the evil mend it's way and think and behave in a constructive way.
Dear Sravna,
Its about resistance and non resistance
We call it good and evil depending on what we desire.

The path of resistance to our desires is what we call evil.
The path of non resistance to our desires is called good.

If we can just set aside our desires, we would be able to see everything as just actions and reactions.
The next question is what should do we do?
We should thread a path that doesnt push the scales to either end of the spectrum...thats the path of balance.

Extremely high level almost peak spirituality of the body. Looks like sexual energy, anger etc being transmuted into ojas energy. Interesting developments happening.
Sravna..this is just part of aging.
When we age, hormones decline and our mind isnt in reproductive phase..so most of the energy is projected on something else.

Dear Renuka,

Akhanda brahmachari is different from andropause. In the former there is no formation of semen. In the latter that is not the case.

Dear Renuka,

Akhanda brahmachari is different from andropause. In the former there is no formation of semen. In the latter that is not the case.
Production decreases with age and also when the mind isnt preoccupied with physical relationships..only then urdva retas is possible.

Production decreases with age and also when the mind isnt preoccupied with physical relationships..only then urdva retas is possible.
Can Krishna be without Radha or Muruga without Shiva? That is the type of relationship I had with my wife and father respectively. Purely at the spiritual level. Nothing physical about them.

Can Krishna be without Radha or Muruga without Shiva? That is the type of relationship I had with my wife and father respectively. Purely at the spiritual level. Nothing physical about them.
The relationships were unconditional

The relationships were unconditional
The only type of unconditional love is the love God has for His devotee.
All other forms of love are various degrees of attachment often conditional.
Mother's love is a very high degree of attachment owing to the biomemory of the child having been in her uterus, more so in case of a male child because the cells from a male fetus circulates and stores itself in the mother's brain..thats why a mother usually loves her son more than a daughter.
The female fetal cells does not circulate and lodge itself in the mother's brain.
There is always a biological reason for every type of love ..only God has no conditions and reasons to love us..only God is Prema Svaroopa.
None of us come close.

The only type of unconditional love is the love God has for His devotee.
All other forms of love are various degrees of attachment often conditional.
Mother's love is a very high degree of attachment owing to the biomemory of the child having been in her uterus, more so in case of a male child because the cells from a male fetus circulates and stores itself in the mother's brain..thats why a mother usually loves her son more than a daughter.
The female fetal cells does not circulate and lodge itself in the mother's brain.
There is always a biological reason for every type of love ..only God has no conditions and reasons to love us..only God is Prema Svaroopa.
None of us come close.
The more you are divine by bringing your divinity out, the more you exhibit divine qualities. So unconditional love is possible. You need to believe you are God if only the veil is lifted but not think you are God in the sense there is no God but you are of that stature.

The more you are divine by bringing your divinity out, the more you exhibit divine qualities. So unconditional love is possible. You need to believe you are God if only the veil is lifted but not think you are God in the sense there is no God but you are of that stature.
I rather stay away of any thoughts or belief that " I am God"..its a dangerous zone to mess with.
Not that i dont understand the Aham Brahmasmi concept but that Aham is not generated through thoughts or believes..so for all practicle purposes its not known to us as long as our individualized minds exists.
If we dont realize our limitations it would only lead to delusions.

So for practical purposes, I rather not subscribe to I am God ideas.

I rather stay away of any thoughts or belief that " I am God"..its a dangerous zone to mess with.
Not that i dont understand the Aham Brahmasmi concept but that Aham is not generated through thoughts or believes..so for all practicle purposes its not known to us as long as our individualized minds exists.
If we dont realize our limitations it would only lead to delusions.

So for practical purposes, I rather not subscribe to I am God ideas.
Renuka,

Urdvaretas capability is confirmed. Actually there is nothing wrong in understanding ones capabilities. Only thing is one should not get intoxicated by power.

At the expense of considered making an egoistic or an arrogant statement, I will tell my very strong intuition about forces behind me which drive me.

I strongly believe my body is consumed by the energy of Lord Muruga and my mind by that of Lord Krishna and more specifically Lord Balaji.

I have been having this intuition for quite some time even before I knew and pondered about my lagna nakshatra which is Kritikka and my janma nakshatra are Sravana and Abhijit.

Mars representing Muruga is prominent in all of my charts and so is Jupiter representing Lord Vishnu.

I believe there is only one God and not touting any particular religion or God. But a lot depends on the context in addition to the core reality.

Besides my natural telepathic abilities with which I was able to trounce technology and in a very enchanting and purposeful way to which only I was privy, undergirds my beliefs I mentioned in my previous message.

I went to Goddess Padmavathi Thayar temple today. Unbelievable. The sudden surge of kundalini Shakti again. Lasted till I was in the premises. I believe the vibrations in the temple are real.

Latest ads

Back