• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

We will examine both force and intelligence and how they can come together in a harmonious and constructive manner.

The context is very important for spiritual reality. So whether force or intelligence prevails depends on the context.

Nirguna Brahmans depth is a bottomless one. That is also the depth of knowledge and the extent of wonders of reality. The outermost reality is pure Maya and it should not be taken at face value. Ones mind needs to be employed to perceive truths.

Everything is in essence spiritual. But our limited perceptions make different things look differently spiritual.

We need to see through the Maya. Some however work with Maya. Their trajectory of progress is different.

Maya is Brahman. It is nirguna. But it also projects qualities when there are none. It creates duality. The perceiver and perceived.

Maya is both nirguna and the creator. Nirguna being the truth and creator being illusion.

Everything though Maya at the physical level is meaningful. It needs perceptiveness to understand imports of events. Reality is full of magic and even the most mundane of events could be termed miracles if we understand how they happen.

The reality is at work all the time presenting us the truths. We don't see them. Many especially in the kali yuga are focused on pragmatism and spend their time and efforts in a meaningless way. But that also as I said earlier is a teaching method. If we are not able to see through maya, maya Herself helps us.

These white Americans have huge egos. Inspite of getting left right and center from spiritual energy they are not able to see the writing on the wall. You cannot outsmart or overpower nature. The idea that you can do it thinking you are exceptional, itself stupid and foolish. But it seems they would like to continue to the very end. God bless America and God save America

How do you describe nirguna? Seems impossible by words or any other description. It is by experience. The closest experience normal humans can have is deep sleep. You don't realise the passing of second. Closest to timelessness. If luckily I get a better experience I can better describe.

Timelessness is the stillness and oneness of experience. Anything other than the experience of timelessness is an illusion. It is created in illusory entities. You may have experienced many times though something is presented to your sensory organs or mind you may perceive something else. Illusion can both be the perceived and the perceiver. Such illusion is attributed to Maya. Actually it is the timeless reality you are seeing and you are the timeless reality.

My own experience folks. These Americans keep sending physical signals relentlessly on to me. But in the presence of spiritual energy it totally vanishes. It actually becomes assimilated and one with spiritual energy. The reality of physical energy in the physical reality exists. But we know it is an illusion because in the presence of spiritual energy it does not exist. That is the ultimate reality.

One possible understanding of nirguna. It's depth is said to be bottomless. I think if we understand it as another way of saying it has no qualities there would be clarity. So whatever quality you attribute to it can be much more beyond that because of its unfathomable depth.

What say you Renuka and others?

Latest ads

Back