• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Brain Teasers......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Anandi

You have still not given the answer for this one! I am yet to figure it out, so please reveal it :)

Kind regards
Sorry Dear Vallli, yesterday I attended a management class from morning to evening.. at the end of the day very much exhausted and tired to do anything else, So didn't open the net at all.
The answer for the riddle is "ton", Hundred. Howz that???
Actually, the the lecture was very informative, so many points we can take it for ourselves.. I will prepare an article and up load it for you. Have a good day. Anandi

Yes, you are right Dear Brahmanyan Sir,
Here is another one... let us try this one...
When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you don’t have me. What am I?

Dear Dr. Anandi,

Could that be a Confidential Letter, ?
Now please tell me "What looks like half Mango ?"

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

A man went on a trip with a fox, a goose, and a sack of corn. He came upon a stream which he had to cross and found a tiny boat to use to cross the stream. He could only take himself and one other - the fox, the goose, or the corn - at a time. He could not leave the fox alone with the goose or the goose alone with the corn. How does he get all safely over the stream?

Hi friends..
here is the answer for the funny riddle... sounds crazy.. but this is the way it has to be done...
Take the goose over first and come back. Then take the fox over and bring the goose back. Now take the corn over and come back alone to get the goose. Take the goose over and the job is done!

Sorry dear Valli, I couldn't answer to your reply earlier.. your answer is right. :thumb:Thumbs up to your dear daughter. Kids are smart and intelligent. Here is one more.. let us check our self first before I and You ask our brain tanks for help.. I will also do the same.. Love Anandi

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back