• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Brain Teasers......

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I come in a minute, Twice in a moment, But never in a thousand years. ………………

2.When you put this in a heavy Wooden box, the box will Become lighter. …………………

3. You hear my sound, You feel me when I move, But see me you never will.…………………

4. I follow you all day long, But when the night or rain comes, I am all gone. ………………..

5. The more I dry, The wetter I get. ……………….

6. I am very heavy but backwards, But backwards, I am not. …………………

1. I come in a minute, Twice in a moment, But never in a thousand years. ………………

2.When you put this in a heavy Wooden box, the box will Become lighter. …………………

3. You hear my sound, You feel me when I move, But see me you never will.…………………

4. I follow you all day long, But when the night or rain comes, I am all gone. ………………..

5. The more I dry, The wetter I get. ……………….

6. I am very heavy but backwards, But backwards, I am not. …………………

3)Wind
4)Shadow
5)Towel

Here is another one from my grand daughter Nandhitha:

Which side you find the handle in your cup fixed? Right or Left?

Answer in my next.
Try,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Last edited:
Here is another one from my grand daughter Nandhitha:

Which side you find the handle in your cup fixed? Right or Left?

Answer in my next.
Try,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Dr. Renuka,

The answer is simple
Outside.
Today's kids are smart.
Best Wishes,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Dr. Renuka,

The answer is simple
Outside.
Today's kids are smart.
Best Wishes,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

You know when my son was 5 years old he used to make us take him for drives at night just to see a particular yellow car parked outside some persons house.
It was a sporty yellow car and my son's favorite color is still yellow and he is obssesed with it that when i had to buy a new car i ended up buying a yellow sporty one too.

Ok so it was the nite where we were driving and he said he wanted to go for 1 more round to see that yellow car he fancied.

So I gave in a took him for another round and then i was heading home and he was saying "amma you have to take me 1 more round"

I told him "hey I just took you and you said that you only wanted 1 more round"

He said "Yes but that round just now was Zero..so now you take me for 1st round!!"

I gave in and took him for his extra round since technically he was right..everything starts from zero isnt it?

2) All months have 28 days.

Dear Renu
the answer for the first one is really funny...Let me give you a clue.. I know you will answer this time... I am asking you a question and you are listening to it.. don't go by the written question, you just hear the question and answer... there were sixteee cups on the table...Now, fill the rest....

Dear Renu
the answer for the first one is really funny...Let me give you a clue.. I know you will answer this time... I am asking you a question and you are listening to it.. don't go by the written question, you just hear the question and answer... there were sixteee cups on the table...Now, fill the rest....

Six Tea Cups?? So if one falls 5 remain?

1. There are sixty cups on a table. If one falls down, then how many remain?

2. In a year, some months have 30 days, while some have 31. Guess, which month has 28 days?

Dear Dr. Anandi,

I know the answers for all the three, but my friend Dr. Renu beat me by a whisker,

!. Five,
2. All months and
3. Continue walking.

Cheers,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Renu and Brahmanyan Sir, Here is another tricky yet comic question... I get these from my students.... If I ask them one, they give me 10 questions in return....

Larry's father has five sons named Ten, Twenty, Thirty, Forty...Guess what would be the name of the fifth?

Dear Renu and Brahmanyan Sir, Here is another tricky yet comic question... I get these from my students.... If I ask them one, they give me 10 questions in return....

Larry's father has five sons named Ten, Twenty, Thirty, Forty...Guess what would be the name of the fifth?

Dear Dr.Anandi,

Ha Ha it is Larry of course.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Now dear Renu and Brahmanyan Sir... What about this.... very funny isn't it..??? Just try....

Imagine yourself driving on a highway on a windy day. Suddenly you notice some people standing by the side of the road, and you slow down. You learn that the people include your best friend, an ailing old lady and your dream girl. Now, the ailing lady is dying and requires immediate medical help. In another case you are getting only one chance to spend a day with your dream girl, and of course you can't leave your best friend. So what would you do in order to help the lady to reach the hospital? Remember, that your car can carry 'ONLY TWO' people (the driver and one passenger).

Now dear Renu and Brahmanyan Sir... What about this.... very funny isn't it..??? Just try....

Imagine yourself driving on a highway on a windy day. Suddenly you notice some people standing by the side of the road, and you slow down. You learn that the people include your best friend, an ailing old lady and your dream girl. Now, the ailing lady is dying and requires immediate medical help. In another case you are getting only one chance to spend a day with your dream girl, and of course you can't leave your best friend. So what would you do in order to help the lady to reach the hospital? Remember, that your car can carry 'ONLY TWO' people (the driver and one passenger).

get it..take both the best friend and the ailing old lady in the car.
the best friend is actually the dream girl too.

Give the car to your best friend and tell him to drive the old lady to hospital and spend the day with your dream girl!

Is this right Anandi? If it is, the kudos goes to my son!!!

Kind regards

I am so sorry Dear Renu, Valli and Brahmanyan Sir, As I am busy with my School’s function not getting enough time to log in. For the next two days too I am pretty busy. I am missing you all. Your answer is absolutely correct dear Valli... Three Stars to your son... Kids are smart and brilliant you know... Great... Here is my next....
What goes up and down, but still remains in the same place?

Dear Anandi

Good luck for the School function! Yes, you definitely need to give your full attention to it! We all will wait for you!

Love
Valli

I am so sorry Dear Renu, Valli and Brahmanyan Sir, As I am busy with my School’s function not getting enough time to log in. For the next two days too I am pretty busy. I am missing you all. Your answer is absolutely correct dear Valli... Three Stars to your son... Kids are smart and brilliant you know... Great... Here is my next....
What goes up and down, but still remains in the same place?

Temperature!!!

BTW we were missing you too.

Dear Dr. Anandi,

I know the answer that I got from my Grand daughter, it is "Staircase".
I told you Kids are smart.
Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Last edited:
RIVER CROSSING PUZZLE

A farmer is on one shore of a river and has with him a fox, a chicken, and a sack of grain. He has a boat that fits one object besides himself. In the presence of the farmer nothing gets eaten, but if left without the farmer, the fox will eat the chicken, and the chicken will eat the grain. How can the farmer get all three possessions across the river safely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back