• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Brain Teasers......

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIVER CROSSING PUZZLE

A farmer is on one shore of a river and has with him a fox, a chicken, and a sack of grain. He has a boat that fits one object besides himself. In the presence of the farmer nothing gets eaten, but if left without the farmer, the fox will eat the chicken, and the chicken will eat the grain. How can the farmer get all three possessions across the river safely?

1)1st farmer takes the chicken across.
2)He comes back to take the fox across
3)Takes the fox across and takes back the chicken with him in the boat.
4)Leaves the chicken at the other side and takes the sack of grain in the boat.
5)Takes the sack of grain across.
6)Goes back to take the chicken and takes chicken across.

Dear Dr. Anandi,

I know the answer that I got from my Grand daughter, it is "Staircase".
I told you Kids are smart.
Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.
Yes, dear Brahmanyan Sir... You are right.. Your sweet grand daughter is right this time too... great... superb...
Another tricky for the smartest young friend of ours...Kids are smart and excellent... all the best to her... My best wishes... Respects.. Anandi
You have 20 apples in a basket. 20 children come to you and each one of them ask for an apple. You want to give all the apples to each one of them, but still keep one inside the basket? How will you do it?

Yes, dear Brahmanyan Sir... You are right.. Your sweet grand daughter is right this time too... great... superb...
Another tricky for the smartest young friend of ours...Kids are smart and excellent... all the best to her... My best wishes... Respects.. Anandi
You have 20 apples in a basket. 20 children come to you and each one of them ask for an apple. You want to give all the apples to each one of them, but still keep one inside the basket? How will you do it?

Dear Dr. Anandi,

This is an old one. I know the answer. After giving 19 Apples to 19 children, give the last one to the child with the basket.

Warm Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Dr. Anandi,

This is an old one. I know the answer. After giving 19 Apples to 19 children, give the last one to the child with the basket.

Warm Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Oh!! yes Brahmanyan Sir... you are right.... Here is another one....
Five men were eating apples. A finished before B, but behind C. D finished before E, but behind B. What was the finishing order?

Dear Dr.Anandi,

"Valli" pipped me to the post by giving the answer "Short".

Warm Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Dr.Anandi,

Warm Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.
Dear Brahmanyan Sir, Dear Valli is with full of spirit and enthusiasm. See how well her thread is going up with so many types of good songs; old, new, and mixed..nice thread. I enjoy it very much. Good going dear Valli..
the next one is...
If I go forward, I will be heavy. But if I go backward, I am not. What am I
?

Dear Valli is with full of spirit and enthusiasm. See how well her thread is going up with so many types of good songs; old, new, and mixed..nice thread. I enjoy it very much. Good going dear Valli..

Dear Anandi

You once again remind me of my dearest friend who is ALWAYS there for me over here! She gifted me a fride magnet which says -

A friend is someone who understands your past,
believes in your future and
accepts you today the way you are!!!

I talked to her over an hour yesterday night even though we live just 30 min drive apart from each other! You always remind me of her!!

Anandi, you said in another thread that you have just one close friend whom you can talk to anytime of the day! I say, Anandi, the many others who you don't talk to are really very unfortunate! They are missing a dear soul!!!

Really love you Anandi
Valli

Dear Anandi

You once again remind me of my dearest friend who is ALWAYS there for me over here! She gifted me a fride magnet which says -

A friend is someone who understands your past,
believes in your future and
accepts you today the way you are!!!

I talked to her over an hour yesterday night even though we live just 30 min drive apart from each other! You always remind me of her!!

Anandi, you said in another thread that you have just one close friend whom you can talk to anytime of the day! I say, Anandi, the many others who you don't talk to are really very unfortunate! They are missing a dear soul!!!

Really love you Anandi
Valli
[FONT=&quot]You have touched my heart with you loving words dear Valli, I don't know I am right or wrong if I say so; but this is from my personal experience I am quoting... transparent, straight forward, innocent, non problematic, non argumentative people are the ones who are taken for granted more often.. People seldom know that criticizing is easy, making fun is also very easy, these are short cuts to de motivate a person. but to accept a person with his strengths and weakness, you need a broadminded heart with full of affection and empathy. I expect same kind of affection from all and always ready to encourage and motivate all with full heart... I win some, I lose some...still doing the same thing again and again... expecting only one thing... Where man fails to recognize, God will surely identify you and reward you for your good will nature, and HE was and is there for me as a BEST FRIEND always.... Love you dear valli... God Bless you with more and more joyful moments in life... [FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT]

Dear Dr.Anandi,

Warm Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.
Where are you dear Brahmanyan sir... here is another brain teaser... if you are not there today.. I will try to answer it... hope to meet you soon.. take care.. respects Anandi
What begins with a T, is full of T, and also ends with a T?

grandfather > father> son is it right?

Ya... you got right Sir, lock kar diya... just like kaun banega crorepati....which is already started now at 8:00 PM at Sony Television Anchored by our Famous Superstar Amitabh Bachan, This is just an information passed to you Sir. I hope you don't mind... Regards..Anandi
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back