• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Separate website for doctors

Status
Not open for further replies.
ramacc,

these are the new castes - doctors, IT professionals, ... :) fortunately there is still chance for upward mobility.

For engineers and other professionals
Engineer Professional Matrimonial,Computer & Civil Engineer Brides & Grooms,Marriage Site

There is no caste, religion etc. But they mention the caste so that the takers can know the back ground.

The next step is for rich and business class. There is going to be a big revelations in matrimonysites.

In one ad., I saw the parents Brahmin and chritian docs whose daughter is a doc wish to have a doc and ready to offer a nursing home for their son in law., who should be a doc., but a Hindu!

There is another website that I saw is for girls and boys who wish to marry Americans and Europeans. Here they put the photo just put Hindu, Christian and Muslim!. The Jains and Bhuddists come under Hindu and there is no mention about Gothra, Iyer, Iyengar vadakalai, thenkalai etc.

Another website for high quality brides and grooms. They put as follows

http://www.hotfrog.in/Companies/High-Profile-Matrimony

[h=2]About High Profile Matrimony[/h]High Profile/High Status or Rich/Business Family and/orHigh Profile Matrimony

High Profile Matrimony -is for those who are searching Highly Qualified Brides and Grooms.
As High Profile/ High Status/Rich/Business Families or
Highly Qualified Brides-Grooms are Searching Best and
Unique Match,it needs Ad Campaign+ Search Campaign
to search Best Match.

Hence High Profile Matrimony,a unique matrimonial service
is a Ad Campaign+ Search Campaign based Matrimonial .

Under High Profile Matrimony - Executive Membership,
Executive Plus Membership,Diamond Membership and
Diamond Plus Membership we run a Ad campaign +Search
Campaignby using some offline and online resources<

I wish the persons who needs rich and high quality to avail these services and benefit themselves.

All the best

Last edited by a moderator:
OOPS!!! sorry, never realized it was for matrimony.. sorry for the asking for the info.. :)

On second thought you have a better one in hand. LOL
Were you trying to improve it? or you have better contract now?

Just a joke, I could not help the quick denial was funny.

On second thought you have a better one in hand. LOL
Were you trying to improve it? or you have better contract now?

Just a joke, I could not help the quick denial was funny.

Hahahahahahaa ! O my god, I also slipped in my grammer, so badly, but anyway, are you a physician, if you want I can line up some girls.. :)))) well I am also joking..

I need physicians names to introduce them to a Billing company I am a part time Consultant.. so if you are in US and interested, or can give me some names, that would be great.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back