• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Saris disappearing from the big screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...... Even in sari ,see in many marriage albums, the women look vamps
இப்படிச் சொன்னால் கிடைக்கும் பெயர் 'பட்டிக்காடு'. இது லோ கட் சோளிக்கு லோ லோ என்று அலையும் காலம் சார்!

உடல் அழகை (!) வெளிச்சம் போட்டுக் காட்ட பலர் அஞ்சுவதே இல்லையே! விளக்கம்: அழகு என்பது காண்பவரின்
கண்களிலே!! :faint:

The 6 / 9 / 8 yards of magical fabric gives so much freedom,

variety, choice and elegance to the wearer! (Courtesy Wikipedia.)
High time Wiki needs update of styles of wearing the 6 yards magical fabric!! See the ads of sarees appearing even in this site!

:ranger:

Sorry.... Wiki has the update too! Don't wish to post it here, anyway.

Those who are curious can google for Sari and find the HOT picture of

Sanchita Choudhary in a modern low-rise sari with the bikini top blouse and a thin pallu!!
:spy:

It is fact that saris are on the way out. it is only a phasing phase. In the cyclic change , ceftain fads are inevitable.In a few years , the next generation will be attired in saris. our culture cannot die out.
sundararajan.

It is fact that saris are on the way out. it is only a phasing phase. In the cyclic change , ceftain fads are inevitable.In a few years , the next generation will be attired in saris. our culture cannot die out..
I don't think so, Sir! Our grandmas were clad in nine yards sarees and moms changed to six yards. Now a days, even old women

prefer to wear chudidhar / pant shirts as their casual dress. Most of the women folk in SingArach Chennai roam around in their

houses, wearing a 'nighty' even during day time and prefer to do the early morning shopping too in the same attire! The

traditional dresses are restricted only to a few occasions. Fashion changes with time and no one can stop it.

hello to all ,i feel its always mr.prasad 1 ,comes out with different topic for discussion & makes us to know many good points .but nowadays people go in for self compromise either time factor ,public nusiance ,style ,cost as ready made are down the lane its to your budget ,easy to wear ,cover the entire body?? so these are few stated replies for voting salwar or western out fit ,but then still a decent way to tie saree is not up to the level in certain women .were is when it comes to wear pants &top ,OMG ,it goes without saying ,when its worn in tight & low cut seems to be fashionable (who says this formula, as i see in chennai ) i fell a women can /will gain respect in society by her way of dressing sense & dress being worn which dont make others comment in disturbing way .even in pongal holidays vijay tv hosted a similar topic ,but i was not able to watch it (,as usual their addvt clipping made us to watch .) i rember few icons in their saree late srimt indra gandhi , late srimt .m.s.subbulakshmi..

If it is going to take you for ever to get a plain 4 yards dhothi tied properly, what will be your reaction if you have to wear the traditional 10 x 6 vasthram set. :clock:

Thank you all for your kind words! Now... if only I could get the Dhoti tied right the first time instead of it taking me forever I'd be all set!

hi
now everybody wants DHAAVANI TO BIKNII....THIS IS NEW TREND....EVEN MADISAAR GIVES MORE KICKS THAN BIKNI....

If a dhothi is called "air-conditioned" what is a maxi / nighty - which does not demand any inner garments and is baggy enough to hide a truck load of things underneath it - called???
Super A.C ??? :rolleyes:

I don't think so, Sir! Our grandmas were clad in nine yards sarees and moms changed to six yards. Now a days, even old women

prefer to wear chudidhar / pant shirts as their casual dress. Most of the women folk in SingArach Chennai roam around in their

houses, wearing a 'nighty' even during day time and prefer to do the early morning shopping too in the same attire! The

traditional dresses are restricted only to a few occasions. Fashion changes with time and no one can stop it.

I am not sure whether you have noticed this point.
Those who enhance and exhibit their body curves
usually have NOTHING else to show off !!! :moony:

இப்படிச் சொன்னால் கிடைக்கும் பெயர் 'பட்டிக்காடு'. இது லோ கட் சோளிக்கு லோ லோ என்று அலையும் காலம் சார்!

உடல் அழகை (!) வெளிச்சம் போட்டுக் காட்ட பலர் அஞ்சுவதே இல்லையே! விளக்கம்: அழகு என்பது காண்பவரின்
கண்களிலே!! :faint:

Bikinis are of the past-outdated, obsolete.

Now it the age of Inkib.... (reverse of Bikini) :doh:

A precariously placed G string and equally precariously placed two triangular patches!!! :shocked:

How is that they do not fall off???
:rolleyes:

hi
now everybody wants DHAAVANI TO BIKNII....THIS IS NEW TREND....EVEN MADISAAR GIVES MORE KICKS THAN BIKNI....

Last edited:
hi

Sri.tbs sir, Greetings.

Why are you saying 'even madisaar gives more kick'? Madisaar does give more kick. In my opinion, the most sexiest dress is Madisaar (and more convenient too!).

Cheers!

A romantic way of preparing tomato squash??? :rolleyes:

I had watched it in some movie already!!! :eek:

My own kitchen is so small that whenever my tall and broad-shouldered husband comes in and stands there arms akimbo
(with his hands on his waist) I become so tense that I start dropping or spilling things.
A Towering presence and a threatening posture !!! :fear:

hi VR
CONVENENT IN THE KITCHEN TOOO......KITCHEN IS BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO ROMANCE....

A romantic way of preparing tomato squash??? :rolleyes:

I had watched it in some movie already!!! :eek:

My own kitchen is so small that whenever my tall and broad-shouldered husband comes in and stands there arms akimbo
(with his hands on his waist) I become so tense that I start dropping or spilling things.
A Towering presence and a threatening posture !!! :fear:
hi VR
really??????????????????????????????????????????

We have had more than enough naughty discussions on 'madisar', in some other threads.

No repetitions, please! :typing:

Let me repeat only this: Properly clad 'madisar' is divinely. My m.i.l. was one of those divinely ladies... :hail:

hi VR
CONVENENT IN THE KITCHEN TOOO......KITCHEN IS BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO ROMANCE....

Kitchen is "THE" place! :evil: "சமையல்" ; "மையல்" so clos. Only one letter difference!:tongue1:

A good kitchen should have an island with either 'ceasar stone' or 'kadappa stone' or 'marble stone' top. Just smooth & cool! Somany times when we could get some privacy, my wife would be in the kitchen, cooking clad the most skimpiest...:faint:

I love the kitchen! When ever possible, I love in the kitchen too!:cheer2:

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back