• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

One SPARK Changes LIFE..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dr.
Here is the one I mentioned in my earlier post.A tro's performance of a memorable song.The trio Sivaji Ganesan,S.V Ranga rao and Shirkazhi.

Sivaji & Sirgazi Govindarajan in Yengirindo Vandan - Padikkadha Medhai - YouTube.

Alwan

What a lovely song Alwan Sir, and acting sigharms... Rangarao and Shivaji together.... and particularly this song.... when we watch the acting of Rangarao ji.... heart fills with emotions and tears flow automatically... such a natural performance.. fantastic song selection sir.. Thank you... with respects. Anandi

Dr.Anandi,
Here is one another of Sirkazhi in combination with Sivaji and NTR IN kARNAN.

Karnan - Ullathil Nalla Ullam

Alwan

Very Very true Alwan Sir,

It is indeed a wonderful song, very meaningful and touchy... whenever we hear.. it brings tears in our eyes.. And our hearts sympathize for Karnan.. I really feel pity for him, how unfortunate he was.... The line which says... taikku nee makanillai... tampikku annanillai.. oor pazhi eetrayadaa.. nanum un pazhi kondenadaaa.. Karnaa... How Sad....??? It makes me so emotional Alwan Sir... And of course.. The great Shivaji's acting as Karnan.. He was living as Karnan... Whenever I think of the real Karnan, I visualize Shivaji Ganeshan only... And as Veerapandya Kattaboman too...Such a powerful and punch dialogue delivery only he can give... He is still living in his fans memory through his characters... Thank you for posting such a wonderful song... With respects... Anandi

அகந்தயை அழிப்பாள் ஆற்றலை கொடுப்பாள்,
அவள் தான் அன்னை மகாசக்தி,
அந்த தாய் இல்லாமல் நான் இல்லை!

What a great song! It signifies the importance of mother and a great message to the generations which do not have time to think of mother who gave her everything to her child and his upbringing.

Thaai illamal naan illai

Thaai illamal naan illai - MGR hits.wmv - YouTube

Very Very true Alwan Sir,

It is indeed a wonderful song, very meaningful and touchy... whenever we hear.. it brings tears in our eyes.. And our hearts sympathize for Karnan.. I really feel pity for him, how unfortunate he was.... The line which says... taikku nee makanillai... tampikku annanillai.. oor pazhi eetrayadaa.. nanum un pazhi kondenadaaa.. Karnaa... How Sad....??? It makes me so emotional Alwan Sir... And of course.. The great Shivaji's acting as Karnan.. He was living as Karnan... Whenever I think of the real Karnan, I visualize Shivaji Ganeshan only... And as Veerapandya Kattaboman too...Such a powerful and punch dialogue delivery only he can give... He is still living in his fans memory through his characters... Thank you for posting such a wonderful song... With respects... Anandi
Dr.Anandi,
Karnan is remarkable character in Mahabharat.Son of Sun God with Kavasha,Kundala was unbeatable by anybody.Lord Krishna alone could save Arjuna from the Nagaasthira.His sense of Gratitude to Dhuryodhan is great.And aboeve all No 1 in Dhana,Dharma.I always admire Karna as a great Character in MahaBharat.
Thanks for your feedback on the song.
Alwan

Dr.Anandi,
Karnan is remarkable character in Mahabharat.Son of Sun God with Kavasha,Kundala was unbeatable by anybody.Lord Krishna alone could save Arjuna from the Nagaasthira.His sense of Gratitude to Dhuryodhan is great.And aboeve all No 1 in Dhana,Dharma.I always admire Karna as a great Character in MahaBharat.
Thanks for your feedback on the song.
Alwan

Yes Sir... Karnan is a unforgettable character in Mahabharat... A born fighter and very much committed to his friend Dhuryodhana.. that's why he stood by his side, even if he knew about his brothers and mother.. that much commitment for friendship.. Great character... A true fighter.... With respects.. Anandi

My Dear Anandi

This song is just for you! I have already posted this in my other thread but am posting again here for you! It explains the deep love a husband has for his wife!

Wonderful song from the movie 'RajarajaCholan' - kallile kalivannam kandan - YouTube

Just look at the wonderful lyrics of Kannadasan, Anandi -

உடலாலும் மனதாலும் உன்னை என்னுயிராக சேர்த்து நான் வாழ்கின்றேன் கண்ணே
உடலாலும் மனதாலும் உன்னை என்னுயிராக சேர்த்து நான் வாழ்கிறேன் கண்ணே
கடல்வற்றிப் போனாலும் போகும் கடல்வற்றிப் போனாலும் போகும்
கொண்ட கடமையும் ஆசையும் மாறாது நாளும்

Enjoy!

Kind regards

பணமிருக்கும் மனிதரிடம்
மனமிருப்பதில்லை
மனமிருக்கும் மனிதரிடம்
பணமிருப்பதில்லை
பணம் படைத்த வீட்டினிலெ
வந்ததெல்லாம் சொந்தம்
பணமில்லாத மனிதருக்கு
சொந்தமெல்லம் துன்பம்.....

What a meaningful song and how easily and magnificently Chandrababu has sung this...

Buddhi Ulla Manitharellam - Annai 1962 - YouTube

Dr.Anandi,
Here is a lighter song.But great.The combination of MSV,TMS dance movements of Magesh and sweet voice of LR Easwari.I donot recollect the actress whose dance is good.

Avalukku ena Alagiya Mugam - YouTube

Alwan

Song is from the movie Servar Sundaram... She is a dancer, her name is Shanta Sir, and the song is superb... Fantastic lyrics... and lovely music composition. Thank you Alwan Sir for posting this song... with respects Anandi...

பாசமுள்ள பார்வையிலே கடவுள் வாழ்கிறான் . அவன் கருணை உள்ள நெஞ்சினிலே கோவில் கொள்கிறான்....How true... wonderfully depicted.... Timeless classic song....

Itho Enthan Deivam Munnale

A fathers love and affection towards his daughter... And the daughters are fathers pets.... Fathers love is something special for the daughters..................

POO POLE UN PUNNAGAIYIL.....

ILAYARAJA'S SONG - POO POLE UN PUNNAGAIYIL FROM KAVARIMAAN - YouTube

And the happy family with a protective father, affectionate mother and a loving child....

Nallathoru Kudumpam Palkalai Kalakam

Nallathoru Kudumpam Palkalai Kalakam.wmv - YouTube

Dear Anandi

You are right! My husband loves both our son and daughter equally but when it comes to our daughter, I can see the soft spot he has and the protective love for her! I very often tell my daughter that she is very lucky to have a father like him, because I have seen many fathers not able to be expressive and being rough and tough!

Anandi, while I am typing this I can also realise that you miss your father and his love every single day! My heart goes out for you.

With love
Valli

Dear Anandi

You are right! My husband loves both our son and daughter equally but when it comes to our daughter, I can see the soft spot he has and the protective love for her! I very often tell my daughter that she is very lucky to have a father like him, because I have seen many fathers not able to be expressive and being rough and tough!

Anandi, while I am typing this I can also realise that you miss your father and his love every single day! My heart goes out for you.

With love
Valli

A true friend only can understand the feelings of the other Dear Valli...Whenever I see a father pampering his daughter, my heart fills with love and affection for that father/daughter duo. I see myself in that lovely girl and my father in that protective father. be it in films or in real. It is ok.. When God is there, nothing to worry. since childhood, I sing this song.. whenever I go to a temple or whenever I feel like humming a song...

engalkkor anbu saiyya yaarum illaye... Idai aariyayo muruga. un karunai illayo...

Ammavum Neeyae - Song - YouTube

வாழும் வரை போராடு
வழி உண்டு என்றே பாடு
இன்று ரோட்டிலே நாளை வீட்டிலே
மழை என்றும் நம் காட்டிலே
மாடி வீட்டு ஜன்னலும் கூட சட்டை போட்டிருக்கு
சேரிக்குள்ள சின்னப்புள்ள அம்மணமா இருக்கு
ஒரு காலம் உருவாகும் நிலை மாறும் உண்மையே....
ஏழைகள் பாடும் பாடலை கேட்டு என்னது பரிகாசம்
வீதியில் பாடும் பாடல் நாளை ஊரிலே விலை பேசும்
எந்நாளும் என் கீதம் மண்ணாழும் உண்மையே...

வாழும் வரை போராடு... Nice Motivational Song....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXE5kVqBZn8&feature=related

புத்தியுள்ள மனிதரெல்லாம்
வெற்றி காண்பதில்லை
வெற்றி பெற்ற மனிதரெல்லாம்
புத்திசாலியில்லை
பணமிருக்கும் மனிதரிடம்
மனமிருப்பதில்லை
மனமிருக்கும் மனிதரிடம்

great philosophy in simple wrds.. :) evr green songs.. nice to hear anytime.. :)

Puthiyulla Manidharellam (Chandrababu song video) - YouTube

வாழும் வரை போராடு
வழி உண்டு என்றே பாடு
இன்று ரோட்டிலே நாளை வீட்டிலே
மழை என்றும் நம் காட்டிலே
மாடி வீட்டு ஜன்னலும் கூட சட்டை போட்டிருக்கு
சேரிக்குள்ள சின்னப்புள்ள அம்மணமா இருக்கு
ஒரு காலம் உருவாகும் நிலை மாறும் உண்மையே....
ஏழைகள் பாடும் பாடலை கேட்டு என்னது பரிகாசம்
வீதியில் பாடும் பாடல் நாளை ஊரிலே விலை பேசும்
எந்நாளும் என் கீதம் மண்ணாழும் உண்மையே...

வாழும் வரை போராடு... Nice Motivational Song....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXE5kVqBZn8&feature=related

Dear Anandi

This was a hit song when the movie was released! The lyrics are nearly byheart for me! You brought back old memories.

Good motivational song indeed!

Kind regards

A true friend only can understand the feelings of the other Dear Valli...Whenever I see a father pampering his daughter, my heart fills with love and affection for that father/daughter duo. I see myself in that lovely girl and my father in that protective father. be it in films or in real. It is ok.. When God is there, nothing to worry. since childhood, I sing this song.. whenever I go to a temple or whenever I feel like humming a song...

engalkkor anbu saiyya yaarum illaye... Idai aariyayo muruga. un karunai illayo...

Ammavum Neeyae - Song - YouTube

Dear Anandi

'அம்மாவும் நீயே அப்பாவும் நீயே அன்புடனே ஆதரிக்கும் தெய்வமும் நீயே முருகா! - this song is my favourite also but for a different reason though!

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back