• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

One SPARK Changes LIFE..

Status
Not open for further replies.
May the Lord forgive our sins And gather all the nations Here under this Uniting Roof. To give up hate and fear And learn to understand Here under this Uniting Roof. They took the risks of war and dying, wished us take the better risks of peace Here under this Uniting Roof. May the Lord forgive our sins And gather all the nations Here under this Uniting Roof. To give up hate and fear And learn to understand Here under this Uniting Roof. They took the risks of war and dying, wished us take

M S Subbulakshmi May the Lord Forgive English Note at UN Concert C Rajagopalachari - YouTube

Dear Anandi

This is a very very beautiful song! I get goose bumps on listening to the song each and every time! I had reserved this song for my thread but thought that it would be best suited in your thread :)

This is the song dear - அமுதே தமிழே அழகிய மொழியே - Amuthey Thamizhe

Kind regards

Dear Anandi

This is a very very beautiful song! I get goose bumps on listening to the song each and every time! I had reserved this song for my thread but thought that it would be best suited in your thread :)

This is the song dear - அமுதே தமிழே அழகிய மொழியே - Amuthey Thamizhe

Kind regards

Valli dear,

first heard this song, very beautiful indeed.. :)

Fitting the title of this thread I would like to say something spiritual, may be
this post does not meet the real intentions of the person who started it.

The sadhana prescribed for self-realisation is sravana, manana and nidhityasana.
Many are aware of the meaning of these three phases . But what is actually
happening between nidhityasana phase and God-realisation is an unknown
quantity. A divine spark enters and you are enlightened in a flash. How and
when, one does not know .

This can be seen in sri Adi Sankara's Vivekachoodamani. After the nidhityasana
chapter, he starts with jivanmuktha, leaving in between the moment of
realisation. This is not my observation but what is pointed out by the Kanchi
sage Paramacharyal.

Sorry for the intrusion.

Fitting the title of this thread I would like to say something spiritual, may be
this post does not meet the real intentions of the person who started it.

The sadhana prescribed for self-realisation is sravana, manana and nidhityasana.
Many are aware of the meaning of these three phases . But what is actually
happening between nidhityasana phase and God-realisation is an unknown
quantity. A divine spark enters and you are enlightened in a flash. How and
when, one does not know .

This can be seen in sri Adi Sankara's Vivekachoodamani. After the nidhityasana
chapter, he starts with jivanmuktha, leaving in between the moment of
realisation. This is not my observation but what is pointed out by the Kanchi
sage Paramacharyal.

Sorry for the intrusion.

Dear Ranganathan Sir, You are always welcome. All your articles, songs and tips will be taken in the right spirit and as a good advice. I changed the name of the thread to this to post some good inspirational/motivational songs with good lyrics. Some of our friends are really contributing to the best of their knowledge. When you hear a song, that should inspire you, encourage you, re energize you to think differently for a moment. It should help you to relax and rejuvenate a bit. That is the only intention of this thread. This is a slow and a sober thread but whenever I come across good motivating song I will keep on posting it with the good intention that someone, sometime, somewhere will listen and get the benefit out of it. and You are a person with vast knowledge, please share some of your wisdom among us. Thank you so much for the comments. Please keep on sharing something. with respects Anandi

May the Lord forgive our sins And gather all the nations Here under this Uniting Roof. To give up hate and fear And learn to understand Here under this Uniting Roof. They took the risks of war and dying, wished us take the better risks of peace Here under this Uniting Roof. May the Lord forgive our sins And gather all the nations Here under this Uniting Roof. To give up hate and fear And learn to understand Here under this Uniting Roof. They took the risks of war and dying, wished us take

M S Subbulakshmi May the Lord Forgive English Note at UN Concert C Rajagopalachari - YouTube

Anandi dear, when I read this I remembered that I still have the original 33 mm record for the whole UN concert.. My mom insisted that we get it.. I just took it during one of my trips to Madras.. long time ago :) thanks for posting this.. MS amma and Radha did a beautiful job.. :)

Sir/Madam,

Here is an inspiring message from Baal Gangadhar Tilak - SWARAJ IS MY BIRTHRIGHT AND I SHALL HAVE IT.

After the famous trial of 1908 he said : There are higher powers that rule the
destiny of men and nations and it may be the will of providence that the cause
which I represent may prosper more by my suffering than by my remaining free.

His words are truly sparks that elevated the mood of the freedom fighters then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back