• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

One SPARK Changes LIFE..

Status
Not open for further replies.
:music:One SPARK changes LIFE……

One thought, one incident, one spark, one jhadka, one start is enough to change our lives. … It can be songs, thoughts or videos. It WILL change our lives, give us relaxation, make us stress free and give us the ultimate bliss… Come on let us begin… I belong to you. Thanks and regards.. Anandi

Uyirum Neeye - Pavithra - YouTube

Uyirum neeye udalum neeye uravum neeye thaaye..
thann udalil sumandhu uyirai pagirndhu uruvam tharuvaai neeye..
un kannil valiyum oru thuli podhum, kadalum urugum thaaye..
un kaaladi mattum tharuvaai thaaye..sorgam enbadhu poiyei..
vinnai padaithaan, mannai padaithaan, kaatrum kadalum oliyayum padaithaan
boomiku adhanaal nimmadhi illai...saami thavithaan, thaayei padaithaan................,

Dear Anandi

1. Did you change the name of the thread?? How do you do it??

2. The last song you posted was about the பெருமைகள் of Amma though ARR was featured!

So, I am going to post a good song that I like regarding mother. I think you actually posted that song as a continuence of patriotic songs. Anyway here I go with the song I love - ஆராரிராரோ நான் இங்கே பாட தாயே நீ கண்ணுறங்கு from the movie 'ராம்'.

Aaraariro Ram tamil film melody song - YouTube

Kind regards

Dear Anandi

1. Did you change the name of the thread?? How do you do it??

Dear Valli,
Yes, I have changed the name of the thread..Come on let us say Vandemataram to One SPARK Changes LIFE... So as to add that PARTICULAR song, thought or video which can really change our lives.. Which can give us the real SPARK, real START, real INSPIRATION, and the THOUGHT AND RELAXATION to change ourselves. I am thinking of adding songs based on values... Out of NAVA RASAS.. The RASAS which are essential to make the bonds stronger.. Which help us to make the relations better... which guide us to improve our sympathy and empathy quotient... Some special videos on famous personalities which can give us the REAL SPARK to start the day with a new enthusiasm...
These were my vision when I thought to change the title of this thread. And you can change the title with a request to the administrator; Mr. Praveen, who is very helpful and cooperative. Give you the right guidance for all the doubts regarding the postings and threads. This is from my personal experience. Thank you so much Valli and I expect your support here. :thumb:You are better than me in song selection. Love Anandi

Last edited:

samsaram enpatu veenai...
என் வாழ்க்கை திறந்த ஏடு
அது ஆசைக் கிளியின் கூடு
பல காதல் கவிதை பாடி
பரிமாறும் உண்மைகள் கோடி
இது போன்ற ஜோடி இல்லை
மணம் குணம் ஒன்றான முல்லை

Mayangugiraal Oru Maadu - Samsaram enbathu veenai - YouTube

Last edited:
uyarntha idaththil irukum pothu ulagam unnai mathikum

un nilamai konjam irangi vanthaal nizhaLum kooda midhikum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2uTvseL6Rw&feature=related

MOST LOVELY Best Motivational video ever.....Must watch....!!!!
"Try again, fail again. Fail better." Samuel Beckett
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lxpWo08WhE&playnext=1&list=PLE4D2AC6731A4EB19

Dear Anandi

Very nice songs you have selected and posted! Good!

I will definitely come up with a good song for you tomorrow! (Today has been so busy for me!)

Love

கண்ணான தந்தையை கண்ணீரில் தள்ளினேன்

கண்ணாடி வளையலை பொன்னாக எண்ணினேன்
பெண்ணாசை வெறியிலே... தன்மானம் தெரியலே...
என்னைப்போலே ஏமாளி எவனுமே இல்லே...
ஒண்ணுமே புரியலே உலகத்திலே...
கண்ணதாசனின் வரிகளில் சந்திரபாபுவின் சோகம்... காலத்தால் அழியாதவை....

Onnume Puriyale Chandra Babu - YouTube

Dear Anandi

Here is a good song about friendship between two girls - இதோ இதோ என் நெஞ்சிலே ஒரே பாடல் from the movie 'வட்டத்துக்குள் சதுரம்'.

Idho Idho en nenjile - YouTube

I dedicate this song to you!

Love

Dear Anandi

Here is a good song about friendship between two girls - இதோ இதோ என் நெஞ்சிலே ஒரே பாடல் from the movie 'வட்டத்துக்குள் சதுரம்'.

Idho Idho en nenjile - YouTube

I dedicate this song to you!

Love

Oh!!!! thank you dear Valli, I was missing a friend like you for many years....:)
My song for the day is about those parents who are deserted by their children and are in old age homes.. spending their time in loneliness with the some golden memories of the past... How I can tell this authentically??? I am a patron of one Old Age Home... the stories of these old people are unbearable... They have got many heart breaking stories to share. But we( our group) go there to cheer them up, spend time with them as much as we can.... Even one couple has told me that I resemble their lost daughter.. They had lost their entire family in a road accident and they are all alone now.. I pray to God to be with them and give them good health... May God Bless Them All....

Sondhamendru vandhathellam sondhamum illai.....ore oru oorily ore oru raja...

Sivaji Ganesan in Ore Oru Oorilae - 2 - Padikkadha Medhai - YouTube

அம்மா என்று அழைக்காத உயிரில்லையே! அம்மாவை வணங்காது உயர்வில்லையே நேரில் நின்று பேசும் தெய்வம் பெற்ற தாயன்றி வேறொன்று ஏது!!!!!!!!!!
Amma endrazhaikkaatha - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back