• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

One SPARK Changes LIFE..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sv Ranga Rao acted as an elder brother of the family with kindness, love and affection towards his younger brothers.... A must watch to see what a brotherhood really means...
அண்ணன் தம்பி உடன் பிறந்த அனைவரும்  கேட்க வேண்டிய பாடல்.....நல்ல அர்த்தமுள்ள பாடல்

Film: Anbu Sahodharangal...

Anbu Sagotharargal, sv ranga rao, muthukku mutthaga.wmv - YouTube

தமிழ் பற்றி புகழ்ந்து பாடிய இதை விட வேறு ஒரு சிறப்பான பாடலை நாம் கேட்டதாக நினைவில் இல்லை.

என்ன ஒரு அருமையான பாரதிதாசன் வரிகள்-சுசீலா அம்மாவின் இனிய குரல்...
காலங்கள் கடந்தும் இப்பாடல் அவனியில் வாழும்!

Thamizhukum Amudendru Per - PANCHAVARNA KILI.flv - YouTube

Dear Anandi

You know what - your Bhaiya has already posted this song in 'Beautiful Tamil songs' thread!!!

You and your Bhaiya have the same liking!!!!

Long like siblinghood!!!

Love
Valli

உள்ளத்தில் விளக்கெடுத்து உறவெனும் நெய்யேடுத்து அன்பென்னும் கோவிலிலே அழகாய் ஏற்றி வைத்து உன்னை நப்பினார் கெடுவதில்லை ஆண்டவனே.... உண்மை வரிகள். நிம்மதியையும் மன அமைதியையும் அவனிடத்தில்தான் பெறமுடியும்.

Unnai Nambinaal Keduvathillai..... Sad song but very meaningful... Keep faith in the ultimate power...

Unnai Nambinaal Keduvathillai (B. Sarojadevi)- Tamil - YouTube

Dear Anandi

This is one beautiful motivational song - 'எங்களுக்கும் காலம் வரும் காலம் வந்தால் வாழ்வு வரும்' from the movie Paasamalar!

Engalukkum kaalam varum -

Kind regards

It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect it's successful outcome. And life is to be lived, not worked, enjoyed, not agonized, loved, not hated."

manathil uruthi vendum......

manathil uruthi vendum - YouTube

நல்லதோர் வீணை செய்தே அதை நலங்கெடப் புழுதியில் எறிவதுண்டோ....

Bharathiar Song (

Dearest Anandi

I had actually reserved this song for my 'Beautiful songs' thread but I am going to post it in your thread!

It is a beautiful song that explains the Love between a brother and sister and also about the பெருமைகள் of maternal uncle i.e. Mama to the sister's son! So there you go

Pasamalar song malarnthum malaratha - YouTube

Kind regards

Dear Anandi

Not only is this song so.... melodious and beautiful, I think it also shows the 'Bakthi' and respect the student has towards the teacher! So, I dedicate this song to you - a GOOD teacher! :)

Somayajulu & Tulasi in Manasa Sancharare - Sankarabharanam - YouTube

With love

Thank you dear Valli,

It is a wonderful song... What a movie to watch... Superb... The expressions of Shri Somayajulu and Manju Bhargavi speaks volumes... And the songs... the soul of the movie.. All are classic songs..

Thank You....

With love
Anandi

Dr.Anandi,
The song Vandha Naal,,, is indeed a very good song Og One and only TMS. I was planning to post it for today.You were ahead.Good song.I will post anothe song of Seerkazhi soon.
Alwan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back