• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

nonbelieing horoscope

Status
Not open for further replies.
horoscope

Of late we are seeing persons who prefers to give their daughter and son to any one without seeing the horoscope and stars. One Senior in temple commented"It is money that matches" The non believer in horoscope is unfit to be a brahmin, he should give his daughter to Muslim/ Christian if he is wealthy.Who is a brahmin? Because of these brahmins the community is blamed by others."

Is non believing horoscope leads to non believer of God? Then how these people will conduct marriage In revolution mode? No Prohit, No fire etc?

Will these persons follow Hindu rituals and sacrifices?

At his death will he do Sratham etc?

Wishing you to share your views on this.
Sir,
I am a 65 yera old fellow believing in astrology , not in astrologers. All the predictions made about my life sice my childhood have come true. So if the casting of the horoscope is correct and the astrologer als is a good one, one make true predictions.People must understand the truth and act without making sweeping statements.
sundararajan.

To day there is a meet at a city marriage broker office. There were around twelve people. There were 10 persons looking for remarriage in which six are for daughters. They said, they checked the horoscope and as per the astrologer advice, marriage took place, and that with in a week the couple separated and on mutual consent applied and got divorce. The parents of the bride also said, she aborted a foetus since they applied for divorce. I didn't go in that matter!, but who made a mistake? is it a simple mistake? What will the astrologer say if some one takes this issue with him?

The horosecope might have matched but not the profiles. The girl is from a rich family, but the boy is highly educated.

Dear Sundachu sir,

Can you give me the cell no./address of your asstrologer since I wish to get my son's horoscope prepared. The horoscope prepared by some other astrologer has been lost in transit by me. Simple questions asked by me to my astrologer on payment of Rs. 500/- for 3 questions one of which is regarding my transfer to chennai from kolkata predicted by him before August has not matured. I agree astrology is a very good science and astrologer's predictions may be wrong but how to find a good astrologer? If you can help to find out a good astrologer it will be of a great help. I feel a good prediction of horoscope will help us to take some future decisions in our life like job, marriage, going abroad etc.

There is an astrologer by name Mr T.K Venkateswara Sarma residing at No.41/27
Sundareswarar Street, Mylapore, Chennai -4 Near the Kapaleeswarar Temple.
His Tel No. 04424614255 and Mobile No.9940454061. He used to say Astrologers
are only a bridge between Divine and Human. You may try if you are interested.
First consultation he takes around Rs.300/- or so. I consulted him a couple of
years back and his predictions were more or less good.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Dear Balasubramanian sir, thank you very much. I will try to contact him. Presently I am at Kolkata and if it is possible for him to analyse my horoscope through net I can upload my horoscope.

O.K. sir, Just now I spoke to him and he told me to contact him after 10 days since he is away from home town.

There were times, long ago and forgotten, when Men and women met and decided with one another on whether they would become life partners or not. Which is why the ancient women would wear thali and men would wear the metti(toe ring). With what I would call the dark ages of hindu philosophy, women were marginalized and their rights to education , property revoked, this led to an increase in superstitious beliefs which played right into the hands of jyotishm practitioners... This became vogue and continues to date.
I have always thought that hinduism is special because it believes in shruthi(eternal texts) and smriti(tradition) treatment of its discourses. We dont consider smriti as binding. It is this allocation that allows for different customs to rise and fall over the ages. And thats y the west often scratches their head trying to understand our culture and its traditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back