• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My Pursuit - 2 (Redefining what I thought needs to be done)

Thanks for the advise aTB sir. I do realise that memorising slokas is not the point. I have also identified a guru in srirangam to help me learn what is said in the Vedas. But afraid to let it all go and become a sishya..

As for bodily requirements..somehow there is no intent on my side. Maybe I am already od now or more mature than average.. I don't know.. but you usually need an instinct to fuck.. the thought that says boy I want to face her.. that thought is somehow missing..

Have been thinking for the past two days since finishing 27th day rituals. Was holed up in my house. Appa and brother say I should get back to Australia. But I see that appa is getting frail. I cannot leave him here by himself ..

Don't know if I should leave him alone here.. came to Don movie now. gave hcl interview today afternoon.. they said there might be another round.. thinking Seriously about staying in India.. hope the movie is fun

The ICICI Conundrum
--------------------

Well, I am faced with this big ethical question so putting this out there. You already know about the bosch case. But I never wrote about the ICICI case that I also filed.

Basically what happened is that I took a loan with ICICI and HDFC bank in early 2019. I mid 2019, I was again on my perennial trips to Oz. During this trip though, I failed to put enough money in my ICICI bank account and when the emi date was due, the EMI lapsed. The next thing that happened is the point of contention here. ICICI bank simply emptied my bank account without contacting me or letting me know with even a reminder that my emi was due or it had lapsed.. Usually this is not a big deal.. you just top up your account and move on.. but since I am what I am and what I have experienced is not quite the middle/worker class experience, I became paranoid when I saw that my bank account was empty. For about a day or two I was super paranoid and thinking that they hacked my bank accounts and had already setup cameras in my house. Somehow I reached out to Epping hospital near where I was staying at that time. The hospital emergency did a thorough test and let me sleep a bit in the emergency section itself and then let me go. But this hooked me on the Health system here and I was visited by a mental health team a duo of caring people. Initially I was scared again that they were tracking me but later on talking to them i realised that they were social minded people who were trying to see if I was alright. Well, anyway thats another story. But then I got angry that this was due to ICICI so i just waited.

Finally a debt person contacted me on whatsapp and asked me why I had not paid my dues. I took the opportunity to ask him why they emptied my bank account. He prompty produced a printout of all my EMI payments and without remorse said that they had ''received payment from me for the last emi''... I begged to differ, I never made a payment, they took it without my permission and knowledge. I switched to email for communications so I could keep track of the conversation. This was escalated to the another person and he promptly said on email that the loan agreement said that the bank had the right to put a lien on any deposits that I had with the bank. I googled lien and it did not mean that they can take my money. Moreover, he just scanned two or three lines which used the word lien and sent that section alone to me and did not send me the loan agreement. I tried to get the loan agreement that I signed repeatedly and they would not give it.

The next thing that happened was horrendous.. Since i was asking questions, these goons sent some more goons to my house in triplicane. They talked to my uncle and my father and left. I was speechless. This was like.. I, the bank, can do what I want.. so shut up and pay. same attitude as Bosch when I initially disagreed to stay in office for more that 8.5 hours. which escalated in different directions. But thats another story.

So, the above happened and this table tennis game escalated with both me and the bank sending each other legal notices and finally this case is going to come up for hearing.

But the problem and dilemma I am faced with is because, right now I am stuck in a bit of financially strict times and I was forced to use ICICI bank credit card. Now the card is almost maxed and I am trying to make repayments. Still not overdue.. mind you.. but i am managing the payments.

So, now that I am using ICICI bank credit card.. should I continue with the case??

What to do..

Dear Krishnan ji,

You could consider what a-TB ji suggested but at the same time the best judge is your ownself.

Honestly what comes to your intuition is usually the start of your own way to handle life.

There is no harm at all learning to recite Vedas as you had planned.

a-TB ji did mention that not many people know Sanskrit etc and its mechanical " tamasic " activity.

Well, let me just add..he is right to some extent that its mechanical sometimes but is it Tamas?
Well yes and no.
Yes if one recites anything mechanically just to inherit one's tradition sans any thought of inner engineering.

But if one recites with allowing our mind to be aligned with God Consciousness then its not Tamas.

Do we actually need to know the meaning of what we recite?
At the level of intellect its helpful to know the meaning.
But at a deeper dimension its more about the frequency.

For eg one takes radiotherapy for diseases..whether we know the mechanics of radiotherapy or not it actually does not make any difference to the patient as long the personnel administering the therapy knows what he is doing.

Same way here..even if you do not know the meaning of what you recite, surrender to your Guru and God and belief that its inner engineering you...even if your Guru does not know the meaning of the vedam yet go ahead with faith that the frequency is being transmitted from God to him and to you in a spiritual parampara...eventually if you are dedicated and have perseverance the meanings will unfold to you in the default language of your brain( mother tongue in most cases)
Shraddhavan labhate jnaanam says the Gita.( one who has perserverance gains jnanam)
It does not say Buddhiman labhate jnaanam( The intellectual one gains jnaanam)..so try to rest the mind and let the heart surrender to God Consciousness.

A lot of psychiatric conditions are linked to a dysfunctional amagydala.
One of the methods to reset the function is to slow down thought transmission as to widen the refractory period between one thought and another.

To achieve this many recommend meditation but at the same time meditation is the 7th step in Patanjali yoga philosophy.

There are 6 steps before that.
One needs to be mentally prepared to reach the state of dhyana.

You should start outwardly and gradually go inwardly.

If I may suggest the following:

1) Regular follow up with you doctor and therapist.

2) join some yoga class.

3)Also do some non yoga cardio exercises which is outdoor in nature..some walking in a park and try to walk barefoot on and off in some clean ground( In Australia you should have no problem)..walking barefoot helps to ground free radicals.
Try to place your forehead on the floor at least once a day in a balasana pose.
Its a good regulator for grounding too.

3) regulate your sleep cycle step by step if possible.
Use less internet.

4)learn vedam chanting if you wish as the frequency of the chants would have an effect..do not worry if you do not know the meaning.
Repetitive chanting helps regulate the repetitive memory.
Repetitive exercises cause increase in neuronal connectivity at the synapses and this increases the activity of the cerebral cortex and decreases the activity of the amagydala which in turn makes one more balanced and calm.

5) then one is ready for some amount of dharana( concentration)...one may do japam with a japa mala as the repetitive action of the fingers on the japa mala enhances repititive memory.

6) once you are steady, you may proceed to dhyana( meditation) learning it from a competent Guru.

Regards

Last edited:
I was only trying to make the brahmins go back to safeguarding the vedas and to go back to the job of teaching and advising the kings. This I have noted in the prelude of mythili initiative itself. At the time of writing it, I had felt very good and somehow blessed for completing it because it so happened to have been written fully on the day of vinayaka chathurthi. The day when everybody starts new things with the blessings of lord ganesha. But what has happened is I have showcased to the world what a dysfunctional community the brahmins are today by publicising myself.. the worst example of a brahmin. I apologise for this. But are my apologies of any use?? Given what happened in the US in 2007 and all that has happened since then to highlight what I do in my daily life, what was done is now irreversible and the whole world is going to look upon the brahmins as the dysfunctional group they are now. We will never be able to go back to practising the vedas or teaching or advising noble kings. The worst part is .. the story has not ended. God knows what the rising sun will bring upon me tomorrow.

I am attaching my mythili initiative document here for your perusal.

Attachments

• Mythili_Initiative_V1_0_1.pdf
    125 KB · Views: 18
  • Mythili_Initiative_V1_0_1.pdf
    125 KB · Views: 24
why can the brahmins not go back to teaching in schools like they used to teach in veda padasalas. Can the government not support them with basic sustenance so they can translate the knowledge held in the vedas and use it for public good.

I cannot believe this.. I have been taken for the ride of my life and all I am writing is the above... more medications please??

I guess this is why they say..

1. Brahmins should not cross the ocean
2. we should not use other peoples utensils.. since we use american google and android only most of our problems are there.

Humble opinion.. you are entitled to your own..

Thanks for the advise aTB sir. I do realise that memorising slokas is not the point. I have also identified a guru in srirangam to help me learn what is said in the Vedas. But afraid to let it all go and become a sishya..

As for bodily requirements..somehow there is no intent on my side. Maybe I am already od now or more mature than average.. I don't know.. but you usually need an instinct to fuck.. the thought that says boy I want to face her.. that thought is somehow missing..

Have been thinking for the past two days since finishing 27th day rituals. Was holed up in my house. Appa and brother say I should get back to Australia. But I see that appa is getting frail. I cannot leave him here by himself ..

Don't know if I should leave him alone here.. came to Don movie now. gave hcl interview today afternoon.. they said there might be another round.. thinking Seriously about staying in India.. hope the movie is fun
Glad to know you are beyond the need for union with a woman. There was a discussion in one of the forum topics here. A book explaining the content of Vedas was discussed by the author himself. I did buy it and went through quickly. I am more drawn by the Gita, Vedanta and other such texts. Learning without teacher is not effective and most people in teaching role are themselves confused in my experience (watching youtube videos).

Your brother can take care of your father. Like they suggest, you may want to go back to Australia. Your brother and father do not want to see you get into any new situations and suffer. You can show love by talking to them often. They will feel relieved that you are doing well in a far away place.

Most of the Vedas consists of so called Kamya Karmas. The ritualists (and in Sankara's time they were called Mimasakas ) do not believe in God. They have offerings to various devathas but to them Karma is the most important.

You have to ask yourself why you want to study vedas and memorize. Most of the content are inane these days. The most important thing is to practice Vairagya (dispassion) and learn to know the purpose of human existence. This is true for every one of us. Once you know what that purpose is rest will work out.

Imagining a God and then God consciousness and then talk of some powers of chanting fall into superstitious beliefs in my view. Regardless of your mental disease and sufferings you have endured , you can leapfrog to realize the purpose of human life.. Just think about it

Last edited:
why can the brahmins not go back to teaching in schools like they used to teach in veda padasalas. Can the government not support them with basic sustenance so they can translate the knowledge held in the vedas and use it for public good.

I cannot believe this.. I have been taken for the ride of my life and all I am writing is the above... more medications please??
To be honest, birth based Brahmins is a myth. If you read definition of Brahmana in Gita it does not say birth is a criteria. Caste Brahmins cannot make money and living by reading Vedas and teaching children the same.

Forget all that happened to you till now. Today and this moment is fresh.. Before thinking of helping others we ourselves have to be beyond need for help. This statement applies to every one of us. So rather than helping anyone you can use life in Australia in any job (including security guard) and use the silence available to meditate and realize ....

Once upon a time.. There lived a ghost.

Thank you a-TB sir. I do realise that memorising the vedic chants at this age is futile. I am doing or trying to do what you are saying which is to leap frog into the information that is hidden in the chants. But I dont know if going to australia is the right move. I feel I might be wasting time. Staying here in some job and simultaneously funding some sort of Project Parambariyam to see if we can get the kid vedic scholars of today to combine with the senior thought leaders in the religious sects to come up with vedic solutions for day to day problems... Would like to start with weather data.. I want to see if we can accurately predict weather data through panchangam.. If we succeed, this means greater knowledge is hidden in the texts and we can ask for funding.. Or should I approach the BJP party office for funding as they are at the centre.. bit confused about this also. I have to discuss this with people in srirangam.. see if we can unite the different sects to work together. Instead of being separate, we should unite as a herd... but the bigger confusion is this.. should I try to do the funding by living in australia or find a job here and do the funding.. To be truthful, I am drawn to the food availability here in india. But australia is more peaceful and less stress given that I am doing only a security job.

I dont know what I am going to decide australia or india.. but lets see.. australia means less stress and better meds.. india means father and good food.

By the way, the oona masyam went off well inspite of some delays due to electricity issues.

My memories are also coming back.. but I cannot still understand why part. This foreign interference definitely has some nuisance value I must say.

apart from that .. I also went to another movie to centre myself.. Vikram was good.. Lokesh kanagaraj has done a good job after kaithi.. Although I dont know if it would appeal to an audience outside of india. You have to be indian to appreciate certain masala. Its an acquired taste.

To be honest, birth based Brahmins is a myth. If you read definition of Brahmana in Gita it does not say birth is a criteria. Caste Brahmins cannot make money and living by reading Vedas and teaching children the same.

Forget all that happened to you till now. Today and this moment is fresh.. Before thinking of helping others we ourselves have to be beyond need for help. This statement applies to every one of us. So rather than helping anyone you can use life in Australia in any job (including security guard) and use the silence available to meditate and realize ....
I will do my best to ignore the shadow boxing thought process and try to concentrate on why I want to learn the vedas.. be it in india or australia. let us see.

Normally anyone in my position will moodittu sit in their homes. I dont know why.. but i am going to fly to Australia.. try to ensure that atleast flight travel is free again..

For amma kaaryam.. i will be handing over the dharbhai to my father just incase i go bleeding mad again..

My apologies to a-TB sir who i am ignoring.

Dear Mr Krishnan,

I have not been visiting the site here since all I saw whenever I opened the site were some chatter, banter and babbling going on in some threads on the same topic judging by thread name and message times. I have not visited those threads. I noticed that you had posted a few posts.

I wanted to share with you the name of the book that I referred to earlier. The name and author is as follows.

UNDERSTANDING THE VEDAS - Highlighting the Spirituality and Wisdom in the Vedas By R. Narayanaswami

In fact the author opened a thread in religion or one of the sections in this forum itself some months ago. You can search for that thread if you are interested. I would recommend getting the book from Amazon or elsewhere given your interest in learning Vedas,

I think your decision to go to Australia is the right one at this point in my opinion. You can always have video chat with your father as often as you wish.

If you earn more than you need for daily life (Roti, Kapada, Makhan as they say in Hindi), you could consider making small donations to existing Veda Patashalas that teach young children.

There are very nice YouTube videos by Swami Sarvarpyananda, I would take time to go through them if the topic of Vedanta interests you,

Please follow whatever will give you peace of mind and a sense of tranquility

Best Regards

Dear a-TB sir, I have seen quite a few english version books of the vedas and our vedanta but everyone of them fails to understand the basics and only ends up being a story book in a philosophy class. Anyways, I will hold onto my original plans of pursuing to learn the vedic thoughts and educating my kids and whose ever kids care in veda padashalas and then teaching them western thought process. let us see..

Kuruthipunal.. a very old movie.. they could not have ended it better and finished with a message with kids chasing each other. dont you think so. ;)

From now, I will try to concentrate on the vedas and bringing up a family. Let us see.

My apologies.. somehow my mind got clouded between myth and reality.. maybe i am going mad. But till i am fully mad i will try to do what is right. I know you all are behind my back doing your best to stop me from falling. I will continue to support modi and the international pack who is fighting for me.

By god.. so this is the maya that is written about in the literatures. I will stop here.

As always
Sarvam srikrishnaarpanamasthu
And
Vande Mataram

The following is my first thread under this topic.. Please familiarize yourself before proceeding.

https://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?t=34648&highlight=

In the days since my posts on this forum, I have met a lot of people and worked on a lot of possibilities to help our vedic system and brahmin society.

Unfortunately, I have also been financially weak during this time and so did not post here. Now, after trying multiple things to help my finances, I have now decided that going back to a lowly job would be the best way to put my fiscals on track. I also got my australian PR in the interim and I am planning to go to australia to look for jobs there.

Personal aspects aside. From my experiences thus far, I have been constantly re-shaping my ideas on how to contribute to our society.

I have now become astute enough to enumerate a singular plan and a possible implementation plan to pursue. This will be my second post in this thread.

Krishnan
I laud you for your efforts. I would suggest crowd funding. I would be happy to contribute some money according to my abilities. ([email protected])

hi

i was veda patasala student with normal high school curriculam...i studied vedas with formal school education ...i was school

teacher too...im in USA NOW....i can guide ur value based education..just info..i did MASTER OF EDUCATION WITH PH.D..
I am interested in starting an educational institution of web based learning for parents, grandparents and children of Hindus who have become distanced from their original land of Bharatha, but would like to pass on the Sanatana Dharma to their children. I propose to educate this group, starting from childhood about how to instill a love for Hindu culture and Sanatana Dharma. If you have any input, I would like to hear from you. My email is: [email protected]

My recent email
I am trying to address the supposed situation where everyone has a family which originates from a man and wife or a couple. To keep up with times.. we can include lgbtq
You had talked about homeless people all over the world.
Do you realise that after what the americans have consistently done to my life repeatedly.. i too should be a homeless person. This is not the case because i have a strong nuclear and extended family which started from my mother.
The marriage bureau i have suggested will improve chances of a family being made and surviving thereby giving a chance for future homeless people from not picking at garbage bins but will instead have an uncle like you supporting from outside.. including my brother and father means i am now having a place to live and mental fortification that there is somebody behind me so i should goto work even if it is a security job.
No. The marriage bureau is not a flip switch solution to homeless or poverty.. but in due time it will provide a better environment.

Venkat
Nice people never loose..
They win before the game ever begins.

============ Forwarded Message ============
To :
Date : Thu, 07 Jul 2022 12:03:35 +0800
Subject : RE: Re: Urgent travel
============ Forwarded Message ============

I guess the min marriage age can be left to the girl who approaches the bureau or the family instead of it being hard set at 21.. but just my thoughts as i felt atleast some post high school qualification must be held by the girl child.
Other rules can be determined by the community elders.. like for men and age difference for the couple etc..
Thanks
Krishnan

---- On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 11:47:36 +0800 hellop wrote ----

Hi Declan
Thanks for showing interest. Jothidam or josiyam is not just that small pdf attachment. A separate PhD degree can be written on this subject.
I am trying to see if i can get help in establishing a sanskrit college in australia to study this form of astrology and more aspects helping civilisation.
If we can experiment and standardise this science we could probably add this to another way of matchmaking as we have only freewill at present to form couples.
I am just pointing to the tip of the iceberg of what sanskrit holds in terms of vast stores of knowledge which can be helpful to humanity.
If we put enough research into josiyam we could have a marriage bureau just like the job seeker program where we could scientifically match a girl and a boy so they would live together constructively and happily. This can solve a lot of problems like high divorce rates, single parents, and teenage pregnancies. Teenage pregnancies because the marriage bureau will eventually assure everyone that they will have a stable partner reducing unstable relationships.
We could set the eligibility criteria as 21 years of age for women so they have an opportunity to complete atleast a 4 year bachelors degree before they start a family. An educated woman means a better family in all manner. At the same time all efforts must be put in for a woman to be married by 25 to ensure big families and strong progeny considering the biological clock of women. We can have the marriage bureau ensure support in the initial stages after marriage just like job seeker supports new job holders for a period before letting them go. This will ensure more number of successful marriages or partnerships as it is called in australia.
For broken marriages inspite of best efforts the marriage bureau can step in for counselling and second chances.
Usually in the hindu society astrology is mostly the forte or brahmins who advice on matches but nowadays with the decline of brahmin society there has come to be a separate class of astrologers who have taken it upon themselves to research and study this subject.
But lets see.. for all this we need to start with a small school or college teaching sanskrit or samskritam as it is originally called.

Thanks
Krishnan

---- On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 06:58:08 +0800 Declan wrote ----

Hey Krishnan,

Very interesting – maybe when I get some spare time today I can do some digging as well into this. I am very much keen to learn aspects of things I do not know about.

I will try to find more on the jobseeker program if I can J

Hope you have a good day today.

Dec

Sent: Thursday, 7 July 2022 1:06 AMTo: Declan
Subject: RE: Re: Urgent travel

Hi Declan,

As a first reciprocal step to your providing me with the services australia website link, i am attaching a simplistic but complete guide to tamil astrology. This document is in tamil but a NAATI translator will be able to translate it into usable English. It contains a few easy to remember stories or anecdotes which make it easier for us to understand and remember the effects of certain planets when they are in certain positions around the sun.

In tamil we call this science as jothidam loosely translated as shining a light or shining a light on the future.. jothi means lamp or light depending on usage.

I will try to get simplistic documents like this for you going forward. Or i will try to write documentation explaining certain aspects of hinduism. Hopefully you can forward it to someone who can help in cultural exchange.

I would greatly appreciate any info on the australian welfare programs which directly tackle things like poverty and job security. If you would like me to contact or meet someone else in this regard, i would be happy to do that.

If you would like to know more about indian astrology i can give you links to audio recordings of indian astrology classes.

If you would like info on some specific aspect like me asking about job security programs i will try to get you that information also if i can get my mind to understand it.

Thanks
Krishnan

---- On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 09:37:12 declan wrote ----
Hey Krishnan,

I like your ideas, but I do not have any documents that could explain this for another country to implement as it is quite complex.

This may help explain it: https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/jobseeker-payment

Hope you are well,

Dec

Sent: Sunday, 19 June 2022 4:41 PM
To: yasmin; Declan <Declanu>
Subject: Re: Urgent travel

Hi

I found the job seeker program to be very helpful for me to not slip into penury. I am trying to see if i can advise or help the local govt in india devise such a plan for my people so we can reduce people in poverty.

Can you please see if you can send me a document detailing the overall manner of working of the job seeker program. I will try to present it to my state and central governments.

I dont know if there is some kind of secrecy or patent involved with this. But it would be great if you could help. We will try to modify it further for local fitment.

Thanks
Krishnan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vamana is an allegory

Yet again I reboot into the real world.

I dont know what caused it.. maybe i did not cry when my mother died... maybe something else. but the brexpiprazole seems to have stood its ground. I am ok without medicinal change or a visit to the doctor. but still maybe I should go back to amisulpride 200 or 100 mg .. I dont know .. I was stable for five years on it.

Always I think I am fighting the all powerful americans and their all pervasive technology.. me.. an idiot who has to have his lights on in the bedroom when he goes to sleep because he is too afraid of the dark. by the way I dont know how I ended up finding a room next to a cemetery.. but as they say.. vinaasa kaalae vipareetha budhi.. so my schizophrenia times must have brought me here.

Worst part of it all... it is that I think the myths and allegories are true.. I suddenly believed that vamana a tiny brahmin who grew and grew and grew till he brought the all powerful mahabali to a full stop .. who after that regained his humility and asked the now grown vamana to place his third foot on his head. but its not true. the myths are myths..

velukudi krishnan in his upanyasams says that puranam are actually spelt pura-api-navam.. which means each time you read the puranas, you get new meaningful lessons out of it. but to me .. it is just a source of fuel to my schizophrenia.

I dont know even sanskrit, the language of the old and the wise and I act like I know everything .. why.. just because I made out that hiranyam means money and somehow connected it to the rakhshasa hiranyakasipu and how he could not be killed anywhere or by anything or by any being .. only to be killed by a mixture of everything.

Maybe I should learn sanskrit.. or maybe I am cursed to not learn it because I am already 42 and dont know about it. But I think I will go with my original plans of trying to retire at 50 and trying to go to a guru to learn sanskrit and the vedic teachings.. still.. I dont know. But what I do know .. is that..

vamana is an allegory.

I cannot believe the bhudhan dasa is not working out.. i again had a relapse.. if you are following this thread then the last posts of mine were when i was mad. Please ignore.

I thought the astrologers who said bhudhan will do only good for me because of my lagna must have been wrong..

Somehow i still believe astrologers might be wrong.. but astrology cannot be wrong.. or maybe i just cannot realise why bhudhan is still good for me.. maybe my uncle will buy a house or apartment for me like he is saying..

Anyway.. only time will tell

Stupid, Scared brahmin

Why is astrology harsh on me alone.. in my youth i had guru dasa and i seem to have done very well in schooling and studies.. in sani dasa i suffered.. starting from difficulty in masters degree ending in complete schizophrenia.. now bhudan dasa is starting off slightly ok inspite of the mental illness gifted by sani dasa.. if god wanted to show himself to me why did he not just do something nice.. why make me go through all this cycles thru the astrological patterns.. that too in a harsh manner for each dasa.. maybe not use the word harsh lets use strong because my guru dasa was good.. what is the point of proving to me that astrology is true and the 9 planets do dictate my life.. shouldnt this lesson be for all to see..

Why me.. i am a stupid scared brahmin.

I cannot believe the bhudhan dasa is not working out.. i again had a relapse.. if you are following this thread then the last posts of mine were when i was mad. Please ignore.

I thought the astrologers who said bhudhan will do only good for me because of my lagna must have been wrong..

Somehow i still believe astrologers might be wrong.. but astrology cannot be wrong.. or maybe i just cannot realise why bhudhan is still good for me.. maybe my uncle will buy a house or apartment for me like he is saying..

Anyway.. only time will tell
Dear Mr Krishnan

Most human beings have some ailment. An ailment of brain , an organ of the body, is just an ailment. Not finding medication that works is hard. But they can be overcome with some difficulty

The harder ailment that almost all human beings suffer is one of wrong ideas. Those ideas make us suffer. You and I are no exceptions. We are conditioned and raised with some beliefs which we think is logical.

The Astrology is not science ! Jyothisham started as Astronomy only per my Google Guru. It was so that certain rituals can be started at sunrise even if there are clouds for example. Today;s astrology is just human imagination. Now if you believe in them you will suffer,

Why me? All human beings feel this way when tragic moment strikes, But every pain is followed by pleasure followed by pain. You have to make a decision to go beyond pain and pleasure and to the best of my understanding , that is the purpose of upanishad etc.

Time will not tell anything.. Only you can tell .. are you ready to let go all the baggage of misinformation fed by family and society? The day we realize our mind has been a waste basket of all others, that is the day we are ready to empty its contents. Peace of mind will follow even with brain disorders .. Just think about it :)

The following is my first thread under this topic.. Please familiarize yourself before proceeding.

https://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?t=34648&highlight=

In the days since my posts on this forum, I have met a lot of people and worked on a lot of possibilities to help our vedic system and brahmin society.

Unfortunately, I have also been financially weak during this time and so did not post here. Now, after trying multiple things to help my finances, I have now decided that going back to a lowly job would be the best way to put my fiscals on track. I also got my australian PR in the interim and I am planning to go to australia to look for jobs there.

Personal aspects aside. From my experiences thus far, I have been constantly re-shaping my ideas on how to contribute to our society.

I have now become astute enough to enumerate a singular plan and a possible implementation plan to pursue. This will be my second post in this thread.

Krishnan
Just read your post. How are you ? Where are you now ?

Latest ads

Back