• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My Pursuit - 2 (Redefining what I thought needs to be done)

I started working on the Franchise with my college friend on July 31st.

I work 5 hours a day .. 2 hours travel totally for work. i.e. one hour to and one hour from office to home.

Evenings are pleasant now that I see the setting sun's dimming light everyday for the last two weeks. I have also started going to hanuman temple where they recite vishnu sashasranamam everyday in the evening 5.45 to 6.30pm

At work we got our first client on July 31st itself. Now looking to recruit a sales executive for them, tomorrow I have arranged the first interviews for the client.

Also made a little bit of money in forex trading last week. but I have slimmed down my trading and my monitoring the market to less than half hour to 45 mins a day.

Things are going ok.

Now, I have to see how to include my work on mythili initiative into my current routine. Of course, last week, I re-entered the world of BSM (Bharatiya Shikshan Mandal) which is in the direction of working for hinduism but more has to be done.

Lets see..

Yesterday there was an appointment with the labour commissioner for the BOSCH case. Bosch was arguiing that I was not a workman but a manager and so not entitled to relief under the Industries Act.

My lawyer had not come because of vara lakshmi vratham yesterday so I had a chance to directly address the labour commissioner. I wondered aloud as to what the real problem was with going to court with this case. I talked against having to work more than 9 hours a day and Bosch management started to target me and ill treat me. They did not issue a experience letter which I needed for immigration to australia. They also failed to issue a relieving letter on my resigning from BOSCH. They did not issue relieving letter even after 5 months when I requested them that I was having an interview in Australia and needed it for getting a job. And for this reason I wanted to see what the courts say.

The commissioner listened calmly and advised me to get a trade union involved in the case. It seems fighting it singly with my own lawyer would not cut it since most IT companies claim they have a right to make employees work a minimum of 9 hours in office.

I have now talked to a trade union. Hopefully they will help. I will know their views and whether the union will get involved only next week.

Lets see.

I have also managed to almost double my forex balance this week to 150USD.. I had started with a meagre 80 USD this time around.

All the youtube channels are screaming that thula rasi people will become crorepatis and pana mudhalais (money crocodiles) after this Rahu Ketu transit in October.

Lets hope..

A good time in terms of astrology..

It is said that the Saturn and Jupiter are the kingmakers in any astrological chart of any person. Of this sani is exceptionally powerful. It is said there is no jenmam which has lived or suffered for 30 consecutive years of his rule. By that estimate, my bad times started sometime in end of 2007 and start of 2008.. now its 2023 which marks exactly 15 years since it all started.. and guess what .. all of August 2023 has been calm for the first time since 2007 or since 2001 itself when my sani dasa started.

It is also said that astrologically .. a bad time means things will go wrong and u might be sick or u might loose money.. but the opposite of a good time in astrology does not mean everything will go right or u will get super rich. It is said that a good time means a time period when there are no sanjalams or problems.. just peace prevails. By that explanation.. this august month augers well for a new beginning.

Is it going to be true? I was also told that if you struggle in the antardasa of the planet whose dasa is running, then rest of the dasa will be good for you. Going by that thought process .. My mercury antardasa from 2020 to 2023 in the start of my Mercury dasa was particularly bad with 2 relapses. so would the rest of the mercury dasa till 2037 be good? There is also quite a bit of noise being generated about the upcoming Rahu Ketu transit..

In terms of stochastics and trading.. what is happening is that the signal has been going down for quite sometime and even though the market cannot be predicted, technically, it cannot go down anymore. The K and D signals are looking to crossover marking the beginning of a big BUY / Bullish trend.

Lets see..

I wonder why I am so desperately looking to astrology for signs of a change towards the good..

why cannot I just take things as they are?? Good or bad...

Our house
There is a school of thought with people who know my family that our bad times could be because of our house. They seem to point in the direction of when the apartment came into our lives and when our problems started. The accusations were startling at first.. but I am now beginning to buy into that idea and trying to force my father to sell the flat. I dont know if it is the right thing to do. I also dont know if the house provided protection from the scorching sun with all other things going bad around us or if the house itself was the scorching sun which was burning us alive.

But the incessant talk of the house prompted me to post the following to my relatives about 2 to 3 weeks back..

Do you remember 2001?? Anyone?? Our no.3 was just starting to get built. I had finished BE first class .. lost distinction by .54 percentage. But got admit in US with a full scholarship. At that time, the telephone companies were coming up and bhargav had set up a telecom company selling sim cards with his friend. Appa was in a senior position.. so much so that hyundai company simply gave him a hyundai elantra. Appa forcefully said no and returned it. All was well with us. But at that time Singu mamas family was in the pits. Then ground floor was assigned to Singu and we occupied singu's old first floor.

Look at my family and singu's family now. We are completely wiped out. Amma is gone. I am not married at 45 and without proper job. Bhargav is floating around somewhere lieing through his teeth he is a manager in australian defense while he is only a normal business analyst. Appa completely hates me and adores bhargav.. but bhargav will not come down to india to even look at appa. Only I am left to take care of him in old age inspite of appa screaming that i am gaining name that I am taking care of him.

I dont think my family can survive from here on. there is nothing more to save. Everyone is saying my good times are here.. but they have been saying so since the year started.. but I only ended up leaving a lucrative IT job paying 2 lakhs per month. The bad vibe of the house is too much.

Because of the obvious bad state of affairs in my life, I am also not going to try and stop the meds. I am going to continue the 200 mgs till whenever and I am going to take up the 2 weeks in mines and 2 weeks in india job. It is very difficult to live close to appa with all his vanmam and vakram towards me. But I still have to take care of him as the eldest son. So the 2 weeks in India. Otherwise I will take the 2 weeks in mines and 1 week break in Australia itself and stay in perth itself.

All said and done.. Appa wants to sell the first floor flat.. I have also communicated to you so many times this. I also told you to allow us to change houses when amma was in death bed.

All that is water under the bridge now. Now. I have decided to allow appa to sell the house. it is ok. But I have decided its time to move on.

The above was a incredibly painful moment for me to accept my thoughts about how life has gone upside down since 2001. I cannot cry for I am a man now.

I also do not know why I wrote that Mythili Initiative specifically on Vinayaka Chathurthi day and why I am not letting go of that idea as some fallacy.. I now have an interview with Bosch australia for a PM role and am also waiting on a PhD decision from RMIT in Melbourne. But still I do not want to pack up and leave my old father in India at 76 years of age. I still want to work on the Mythili Initiative and still believe we can see a hindu renaissance.

But seriously.. it pains me when I look around.. even in this forum.. I have highlighted how 90 percent of this prasad1 handle's posts are derogatory to our religious perceptions and sensibilities.. But no one seems to care.. why this apathy towards our own religion? Would they dare say something like this in Islam??

Last edited:
I am pretty sure that everyone knows who this scoundrel is... but look at the words spewing out this scoundrels mouth..

I am hoping this video pulls at the remnants of salt and pepper in our blood.. in the sense I am not talking about handles like prasad1 at all.. I am now pointing out one of the posts of a foreign old aged couple spilling tears here..

https://www.tamilbrahmins.com/threads/should-we-accept-our-daughters-love-marriage-proposal.54900/

about how their lovely brahmin daughter is marrying someone else.. all those damn tears wet my keyboard so much and made it non functional for quite some time..

Anyway.. now I am sharing the goodness from the bottom of my heart..

For your viewing pleasure..

Claps.. Claps.. Claps

My post on KITU ( Karnataka IT/ITeS Union ) Page

On Oct 7th, KITU had posted on their facebook page about how they were victorious over AarBee Structures and had forced the management to hand over certificates to the employees..

I posted under the comments section of this post...

The following is the post..

I already have started a small recruitment franchise with my college mate and we will probably get our first paycheck of 25k this month. But 25k is nowhere near what is needed for what I am trying to do. But it is enough if I decide to pack up everything and just concentrate on my aging father for now. Once he passes away, I still have australian PR and can go there at anytime to die a peaceful death. After all it is said in our scriptures that we should not accumulate karma which is the root cause of rebirth. But I am unable to let it go so easily.
The world is running after money.. more money.. even more money. And they are forcing young healthy people to put themselves under immense pressure in the search for the mirage of the overhyped success. The capitalist world is killing us slowly. I believe this was the reason I and the people around me put me under so much pressure at the work place in the US resulting in my mental breakdown and eventual wrong medication leading to my current state. All for what? a few extra percentage points on their business charts. Now that I am thrown out, they will easily comment that I did not make the cut. But an entire aspirational life has been thrown to the dogs here. Does anyone even have the time to take a look?
I am taking a look at this.
Thats why I am fighting the Bosch case tooth and nail. We have to stop this phenomena of long hours and putting ourselves under immense stress in the name of an artificial success. In my last company, I was stunned to see that this has now come home to roost in India. Quest Global is teaching all its managers that leadership is juicing the work out of every employee to the maximum extent possible while also being role model when it comes to working late. And you know what, the group in Embedded DC1 in Bangalore had hired a person by name of sandeep (real name but last name not mentioned) and this poor fellow had a baby daughter. And guess what? this person was having psychotic issues due to work pressure and was jumping from company to company every year. If I had married, I would have been sandeep. Since my marriage was cancelled, I luckily did not bring a hapless child into this world who will now struggle because her father is mentally handicapped. All for what?
The KITU or Karnataka IT union representative called chitra in Bangalore who at first looked at my case and took a copy of all my documents suddenly stopped responding to my phone calls and whatsapp messages. I next approached the guy called Melkiyor,who the labour commissioner had recommeneded that I talk to find a IT union. He just gave his name as Melkiyor and did not give his last name. He said he has been running a labour union for sometime now. It was he who pointed me to KITU. I messaged him asking him to not recommend KITU to anyone else and you know what he said?? Please consult a good psychologist and dont contact me again.
I stopped myself from replying to him. My google search resulted my finding AIITEU. All India IT & ITes Employee Union. After listening to my story the respondent at AIITEU pointed me to a LLB in Bangalore who was working elsewhere full time. They have also requested me to help them with visiting labour commissioner offices at other times to help others also. I accepted. Let us see how far this goes.
And I am sitting here wondering why is it so difficult to question a foreign company like quest global(singapore but Indian) and Bosch (Germany but local indian leadership) when they try to force our citizens to work more than 11 hours a day. They openly write in their offer letters that you have to work 9.5 hours a day --- MINIMUM. Would they do this in their home country of Germany or Singapore? Will the local germans and singaporeans connive with them and stop anyone who tries to approach the authorities on this issue?
I realise, you might not be used to frequent questions and checks from your clients. And you did mention at the start that you will contact me if you needed anything and I do not need to do anything. But I have already tasted the western version of success, I was a project manager out of college, I have published my thesis which is cited by 7 other people even though its only a Masters degree thesis.. and a book is in my name in amazon.com. I am not interested in money. I am interested in what I can give back to this Indian society which brought me up. Therefore the anxiety of whether everything is going well in the court case or not resulting in my repeatedly contacting you. I will not contact you again.
I seek firm friends in this long fight. Are you a firm friend? If not, let us shake hands like Melkiyor did.

Last edited:
Screenshots of the chat with KITU on whatsapp

KITU_POST_1.jpg

KITU_POST_2.jpg

Its another matter that the AIITEU lawyer also spread his hands saying that the labour laws are changing drastically and the change is already implemented in Karnataka leading to the point where no one knows what to do.. I got exasperated shouted at the AIITEU contact and cut the phone.

I have now stepped away from paying attention to the court cases. Will let the lawyer proceed at his own pace, no point in me being the additional cook who is spoiling the broth.

In the mean time, I have been trying to advertise that I am willing to give free tuition for Xth and XIIth std aspirants who want to pursue them through NIOS. My work has been reasonably successful. I am now teaching at 2 veda padasalas. These are kids who are trying to write their Xth and XIIth through NIOS.

Let us see what the future holds.

At this time, I also have got two interviews for senior positions in embedded system oriented companies. Not sure if I will pass the interviews.. but if I do, it will be a headache since I will then have to choose between vedapadasala work and IT full time job.

Dont Start a Riot

https://www.tamilbrahmins.com/threads/my-pursuit-2-redefining-what-i-thought-needs-to-be-done.38787/post-441970

The above is a link to my blog post in December 2019. Read it if you have the time. I was at that time going to embark on filing a series of court cases against injustices and wrongs happening in India. Unfortunately, I had a forced relapse in 2020 March at Yarrawoonga Aged Care Centre in Victoria, Australia where the employees poisoned me. I dont care about them.. they are Australians and therefore another country's problem. But India is my country, it is my problem. Therefore, now that I am stable, I am embarking down the same path as in December 2019.

I have now found that we can post complaints to the Prime Ministers Office online and they are trying to take action if the complaint is legitimate.

The website is -- pgportal.gov.in

Therefore I have filed the following two personal complaints and one public welfare complaint for a start. These are now registered on the PMO website and is reported as being "Under Process"

Complaint 1: (Public Welfare) - MINHA/E/2024/0004826
Stop government funding for madrasas inside india

Muslims everyday prayers start with yah ila hi illalah and proclaims that there is but one god Allah and no one should believe in other gods. Muslims follow the Quran which teaches sharia law. Sharia teaches them about Jihad or holy war against prople who do not believe in Allah at a young age. It teaches them that 72 nymphs (72 Huriyaen) wait in heaven for those who die in an attempt to kill every other civilization and build an islamic nation over the debris. This is already taught at every madrasa to all the children attending it. I am now aware of the recent news that Darool Uloom Deoband, an islamic seminary, which controls most madrasas in India and South Asia has given a fatwa to teach young children going to madrasas about ghazwa-e-hind or attack india. We must realise that these children are from indian semen and not islamic by genes. How can we allow the government to actually pay for our Indian citizens to be taught to kill fellow indian citizens?
Please repeal the government funding for madrasas across india so we are not teaching our kids to kill each other. We must do everything to get back our Indian children to our fold without any threat to them. We have to sit down and collectively think about how to do this.

Complaint 2: (Personal) - DEABD/E/2024/0012961

Complaint regarding RBI Ombudsman

Lured by the personal loan calls, I only said I was interested and in the name of checking for my eligibility they acquired all the paper work and I was suddenly told that the loan was ready to be deposited in my account. The person who came to check my office address coached me on how to handle the telephone calls for verification, he also ideated that I should ask for redesigning my apartment as that has a greater chance of success in loan approvals. More importantly, Even though I had worked for only three months in my current company and had not worked for a year prior, the bank approved my loan by breaking all the norms and rules for issuing of a personal loan as setup by the RBI. I was thus lured into taking a loan which I did not need.
Then after a few months, the bank unilaterally changed the ECS payment date on my loan account without giving me any information either through email, whatsapp or phone. Because of this, I was confused about the date on which I had to pay my EMI. When I first missed my EMI payment, they immediately emptied my bank account without informing me even though they had all my contact information of email, whatsapp and phone. This led to an unmanageable situation for me when I was in a foreign country as discussed in detail in the case filed with your court.
Further, after I had paid all my EMIs and there were no dues. I had enquired how they emptied my bank account without telling me. For this, they sent a legal notice. When I replied to the legal notice they sent rowdies and hooligans to my fathers house and not my house. How can a bank send out rowdies and anti-social elements in the guise of loan handlers to peoples houses? And that too after the person has paid all the dues. When this was noted in the subsequent notice, the bank manager replies with all regality that the bank exercised its right and normal process to send loan officers to my fathers address and not my own address.

When this was raised to the RBI online ombudsman with Complaint No 201920002012524, the complaint proceeded normally to the last step and then suddenly reverted to the first step without any communication to the first step. After this, there was no further movement on the complaint and no further communication. Neither could I communicate to anyone because no contact information was given. Can this be done? I have now filed a case against ICICI bank but there is no action initiated against the RBI for going hand in hand with this scandal. Therefore I request action to be initiated against the RBI Online Ombudsman in this regard.

Complaint 3: (Personal) - MOLBR/E/2024/0020649

Complaint against Labour Commissioner

I was an employee of Bosch company in the CHIL-SEZ in Coimbatore from January 2016 to March 2017. I complained to Bosch Managers that we are having to work close to 10-12 hours daily and the company is located outside the city forcing us to travel 2 hours up and 2 hours down from office. This forced us to have only 8 or 9 hours to ourselves in our lives. I complained that the labour laws stated that only 8 hours should be assigned to work and Bosch was acting against the rules. Following this, Bosch managers began to ill-treat me and did not give me an experience letter when I needed to immigrate to Australia. This resulted in my not being able to immigrate on a full visa to Australia. When I again complained that a company cannot stop an Indian citizen from immigrating to some other country. The environment only got worse.

When I complained to the state labour commissioner in coimbatore, they informed me that Bosch was in a SEZ or Special Economic Zone which is controlled by the central government and I was therefore requested to approach the Development Commissioner in MEPZ Chennai.

I finally approached the MEPZ and the development commissioner in October 2017 with a written complaint. The commissioner did not respond. I made repeated calls to his office and was stone-walled. I again made a written representation in Feb 2018. Again I followed up via phone and email. Still I was met with a stone wall. Finally in 2020, I filed an RTI request to know what really happened to my complaint. The RTI request states that this is a personal matter and therefore the commissioner did not intervene.

How can a company force its workers to work more than 8 hours a day? How can a company not issue a letter for immigration of a Citizen? Is this a personal matter? I therefore request the authorities to initiate rigorous departmental action against the DC for not responding to a Citizen's complaint and instead stonewalling him, which amounts to dereliction of duty.

இந்து அல்லாத இந்தியர்களின் நம்பிக்கையில் நான் தலையிட மாட்டேன். அவர்களின் நம்பிக்கை முறைகள் அவரவர் விருப்பம். எனவே இயேசுவையோ அல்லாவையோ நம்புவதை விட்டுவிட்டு ராம் நாம் சத்யா ஹை என்று சொல்லுங்கள் என்று யாரிடமும் சொல்ல முடியாது. ஏனென்றால், தங்கள் முன்னோர்களைப் பாதுகாக்காத எனது முன்னோர்களின் தவறுதான் அவர்கள் மற்ற மதங்களுக்கு மாறியது என்று நான் நம்புகிறேன். அவர்களின் படைப்பின் தவறு என்னுள் இருக்கும் போது, ஒருவரின் நம்பிக்கையை மாற்றும்படி நான் எப்படிக் கேட்பது? எனவே அவரவர் தெரிவு அவர்களிடமே உள்ளது. இதுவே என் எண்ணமாக இருந்தது.

ஆனால், இந்தியா மற்றும் தெற்காசியாவில் உள்ள பெரும்பாலான மதரஸாக்களை கட்டுப்படுத்தும் இஸ்லாமிய செமினரியான தாருல் உலூம் தியோபந்த், மதரஸாக்களுக்குச் செல்லும் சிறு குழந்தைகளுக்கு கஸ்வா-இ-ஹிந்த் அல்லது இந்தியாவைத் தாக்குவது பற்றிக் கற்பிக்க ஃபத்வா வழங்கியிருக்கிறது என்ற சமீபத்திய செய்தியை நான் இப்போது அறிவேன். இந்தக் குழந்தைகள் இந்தியப் பெற்றோரிடமிருந்து வந்தவர்கள், மரபணுக்களால் இஸ்லாமியர்கள் அல்ல என்பதை நாம் உணர வேண்டும். சக இந்தியக் குடிமக்களைக் கொல்வதற்கும் இந்தியாவைத் தாக்குவதற்கும் கற்பிக்கப்படும் நம் இந்தியக் குழந்தைகளுக்கு உண்மையில் அரசாங்கம் பணம் கொடுக்க எப்படி அனுமதிக்க முடியும்.

இஸ்லாமியர்களின் அன்றாட பிரார்த்தனைகள் யாஹ் இலா ஹி இல்லலாஹ் என்று தொடங்கி, ஒரே கடவுள் அல்லா என்று பிரகடனப்படுத்துகிறது, மற்ற கடவுள்களை யாரும் நம்பக்கூடாது. ஷரியா சட்டத்தை போதிக்கும் குரானை முஸ்லிம்கள் பின்பற்றுகிறார்கள். சிறு வயதிலேயே அல்லாஹ்வை நம்பாத மக்களுக்கு எதிராக ஜிஹாத் அல்லது புனிதப் போர் பற்றி ஷரியா கற்பிக்கிறது. 72 கன்னிப்பெண்கள் (72 ஹுரியான்) மற்ற நாகரீகத்தை கொன்று, குப்பைகளுக்கு மேல் இஸ்லாமிய தேசத்தை கட்டமைக்கும் முயற்சியில் இறந்தவர்களுக்காக சொர்க்கத்தில் காத்திருப்பதை இது அவர்களுக்குக் கற்பிக்கிறது. இது ஏற்கனவே அனைத்து மதரஸாக்களிலும் கற்பிக்கப்படுகிறது

சக இந்தியக் குடிமக்களைக் கொல்வதற்கு நமது இந்தியக் குடிமக்களுக்குக் கற்றுத் தருவதற்காக மதரஸாக்களுக்கு பணம் கொடுக்க அரசாங்கத்தை அனுமதிக்கக் கூடாது.
தயவு செய்து இந்தியா முழுவதும் உள்ள மதரஸாக்களுக்கு அரசு வழங்கும் நிதியை ரத்து செய்யுங்கள். இதனால் நம் குழந்தைகளுக்கு ஒருவரையொருவர் கொல்லக் கற்றுக்கொடுக்கும் மதரஸாக்களை நிறுத்துகிறோம். நம் இந்தியக் குழந்தைகளுக்கு எந்தவிதமான அச்சுறுத்தலும் இல்லாமல் அவர்களை மீண்டும் நம் மடியில் சேர்க்க நாம் அனைத்தையும் செய்ய வேண்டும். இதை எப்படி செய்வது என்று கூட்டாக உட்கார்ந்து சிந்திக்க வேண்டும்.

தாரூல் உலூம் தியோபந்த் மற்றும் கஜ்வா-இ-ஹிந்த் பற்றிய செய்தி இணைப்பு --
www.msn.com/en-in/news/India/darul-uloom-deoband-issues-fatwa-endorsing-ghazwa-e-hind-ncpcr-takes-action/ar-BB1iGUdT?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=405f52cf7f544b969e140f88d2f4982f&ei=15

"72 ஹுரியேன்" படத்தின் விவரங்களுக்கான இணைப்பு

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13491678/

Dear VP,

Appreciate your initiative. Appreciate Modi government's initiative. More and more people need to come out like this and speak up against injustice. The culprits are ensconced in the thought that a common man cannot fight against a formidable organization or establishment and is deterred in doing so.That situation has to change. Power has to be matched by power. Only then the situation will really improve.

I encourage people to air their grievances publicly of any erring people of power and position and money. Even if not officially let it be heard someway and get louder and louder. Lets see how it goes.

Thank you for your support sravna. An accomodating post once in a while from readers helps a lot personally.
I am happy that you were willing to fight big organizations and establishments. I would have happy if many more posts came in support of you. The silent majority is what is worrisome. Is it because it is the silenced majority?

I have now decided that I no longer want to work for the IT sector. My intelligence is used primarily to finish western countries projects. At this time, there are hardly any pure indian projects going on and even if they are these are not taken up by leading software gaints because these projects are not offered in dollars.

Therefore, I am going to step away and learn something new to pay for my expenses. It might be law or sanskrit. Lets see.. The Tamilnadu colleges LLB application starts sometime in July and a BA in sanskrit also starts in july. we have to see which one I will choose..

I have now decided that I no longer want to work for the IT sector. My intelligence is used primarily to finish western countries projects. At this time, there are hardly any pure indian projects going on and even if they are these are not taken up by leading software gaints because these projects are not offered in dollars.

Therefore, I am going to step away and learn something new to pay for my expenses. It might be law or sanskrit. Lets see.. The Tamilnadu colleges LLB application starts sometime in July and a BA in sanskrit also starts in july. we have to see which one I will choose..
Kindly dont give up your job.
Use the money you earn to help the less fortunate and part time you may learn Sanskrit.

Kindly dont give up your job.
Use the money you earn to help the less fortunate and part time you may learn Sanskrit.
To be entirely honest.. I am not giving up my job. My court case against Bosch for unfair working hours was languishing with the bangalore labour commissioner for a year and this seems to have garnered the attention of a few other major employers so its more like I am not getting opportunities now.

I guess I have already posted how many struggles I have been through and how much my family has been through and how my apartment is being looked upon as a bad talisman around my family's neck..

At this time, my mother's side uncles visited me and a heated conversation ensued where one of my uncles suggested that like my great grand father Krishnamachari had done to his son by giving him a house and separating him completely from the family.. my father has also to separate me from the family ( which really is just me and my father now with my bro not going to come back from Oz).. This pissed me off to another level as I was already angry that my uncle was adding fuel to the fire that my bro and father took my savings to close the loan which my brother bhargav had taken to go do MBA in Australia but ended up doing the degree for 5 years causing the extension of the loan and the repayments to unmanageable levels. It is still in contention that neither my brother or father want to appropriately reimburse me given that my entire retirement savings is now gone.

For this, I sat down and wrote an email reminding how in early 2000s my family was well off and my uncles would come to my house and sent it to my relatives exhorting my uncle for talking about Krishnamachari and his son Gopu.

For this my uncle tried to adopt moral high ground and left all our family whatsapp groups in retaliation

This was my uncle Singu's message

Dear all siblings, really I feel sorry that why I wanted to advise Venkat and his family to be good and have a pleasant relationship. I went today along with Rangan to triplicane to see
Brother-in- law sri Parthasarathy. I talked only with good motive to
advise Venkat.

But I never expected Venkat will write such a derogatory Email
sending cc to all 17 or 18 persons. When ever the
Persons in the email list,
Meet me, I may have the feelings inflicted by that email.
All along I was in fools paradise thinking all are my siblings and blood bonded.

I never ever been humiliated by any one in my life. I am at 75.
Thanks for all the help done by all, all along.
I am closing my chapter
in family WhatsApp with the whole family.
Please never call me for
any thing.
With Humble Regards

And My reply was as follows..

Dear All,

The email I sent about babu was derogatory. But the email I sent about singu is unfiltered facts. If I have to apologise to anyone.. it is babu.

Singu is simply trying adopt moral high ground.

The following is the email I sent.

Singu,

there was once a time when you came and stood with your family outside CPWD Quarters Besant Nagar and silently sent Vijay to go inside the quarters to our house and ask father for help. When Vijay came inside and told appa that your whole family was going to commit suicide, my father asked where you were and called you inside and talked to you.

At that time, cell phones were just coming into India and reliance was selling those small nokia phones. Bhargav had started a telecom business with SIM cards with his saidapet friends. He had asked appa for 5 lakhs money so he can invest in a telecom license. But then he saw vijay and you.. and told appa to give you the money. Where else did you think the money came from? In those days people hardly had 10,000 in the bank. If bhargav had not given that money to your family he could probably have built the next airtel in those days who knows.. but he gave it to your family. And you know what you did when we asked the money back.. your wife was shouting that we got the money through bribe and did not know where to hide it and so we gave it to you.

In the end, father paid the interest for the 5 lakhs loan through his pocket and settled it when he was retiring because he had to settle all his bank accounts to get his retirement benefits.

Now you come and sit in my house and talk about A K Krishnamachary and Gopu and how to split the family permanently.. Just because I have mania now because of the medicines doesnt mean that I am not noticing. When I talked about selling the house because it is tearing up our family, you intervened and said no no that cannot be done.. to whatever ulterior motive you said that only you know. Then you started using expletives and said Mayiru.. that set me off and I went ballistic and started using expletives. You were all there in 2021.. and you said goto australia we will take care of your mother. Only sulo chithappa said based on astrology - dont go or your mother will die. I want to ask.. how many of you went and saw my mother in my apartment after I left? All of you said you will take care of her. My mother thanna thaanae patni pottundu seththa. Neenge ellam nalla irupeengala.. ??

Through all this the only person who was trying to resolve things was ranga. Of course my father is finding fault with me for his own reasons but you were sitting in the middle and adding oil to the fire.

Ipellaam, IT industry vandhurthu. We are all earning a lot of money and have all bought a house in foreign countries, so we are forgetting what is taught by our forefathers and for your information A K Krishnamachari and that is .. you have a next jenma and you have to pay for your sins.

En adi vayiru erinji solren.. ippo ellam nalla irukum but certain people including my father and bhargav.. will definitely pay. When is the question.

Venkat.

Babu is my uncle who is in New Zealand. Having been outside india for more than 40 years.. he has lost touch with how to write letters and writes emails in a blunt manner without giving room for understanding where the other person stands.

Babu had recently given my work with is company in srirangam from around Jan 2024.. he paid me 7000 Rs per month for looking at shipments that were being sent from India to NZ. I had said.. you dont have to pay me anything. You are my uncle.. I will come and work for you and your company either ways and also a fresh BA candidate commands a min salary of 10,000Rs nowadays and I am not sure what you are trying to prove by giving me 7000Rs. For this he answered, it is enough if you work for only three days and take care of your business during weekdays and also this is a business and I would like to treat this as a business so we have to be strict and pay you for work. I was ok with this. But then trouble started.

Suddenly, he started to intervene into what I was normally doing in my private life. He started saying no more court cases.. no more helping brahmins, veda padasalas.. no more writing on webpages..

Now.

To a normal person all this is good advice. but to me who is struggling on multiple fronts, these are my only outlets to fire away from frustration. I clearly told him.. I dont smoke or drink and I dont go behind rental women.. but these brahmins, vedapadasalas, webpages and court cases are my only vices which are also my outlets. But he still would not stop. I repeatedly told him to respect other peoples personal spaces and do not interfere in them. We had a relationship and we were also doing business lets not mix these things together.. but he kept stressing that I have to stop and suddenly in email added another witness to pull me down in front of.

Now, my uncle has done this numerous times in the past he will pull someone into an email firefight then slowly add members in copy and humiliate the other person simply because he has better english and we will be stuck in trying to reply to his probing questions in immaculate grammatically correct sentences.

So I saw the danger I was in when the first person was copied into the email between us.. and started pointing out that he was paying my 7000rs and this will stop with immediate effect. This really pushed me over.. I dont know what world he was in to think that his stopping 7000rs is going to kill me. 7000rs is not even minimum pay in india.

When this happened.. I just let rip..

Latest ads

Back