• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My jokes in Tamil and English

Status
Not open for further replies.
காது சுத்தமா கேக்காத ஒருவனை எப்படின்னு கூப்பிடுவே?
எப்படி வேணாலும் கூப்பிடலாம். ஏன்னா அவனுக்குத்தான் காது கேக்காதே.

When people talk to God, it's called prayer.
When God talks back, it's called schizophrenia.
xyz

The only place you find
success before work and
divorce before marriage
is in the dictionary. xyz

ஏண்டா? டாக்டர் ஸ்கேன் பண்ணி ரிசல்ட்டை எடுத்துக்கிட்டு வரச் சொன்னாரே. நீ வெச்சிருக்கிற கம்ப்யூட்டர் ஸ்கேனர்லேயே அதை எடுத்துட்டா செலவு மிச்சமாச்சேடா.

It was during a heat wave in August one summer when I saw this sign on a telephone pole. “Garage sale this Sunday 7AM until 100 degrees"

It’s recession when your neighbor loses his job;
it’s a depression when you lose yours.
– Harry S Truman

I used to wonder what was so holy about a silent night and now that I have a child, I know it. xyz

நோயாளி - என்னனே தெரியல டாக்டர், காலையிலே எழுந்திரிச்ச உடனே பத்து நிமிஷம் தல கிர்ருனு சுத்துது
டாக்டர் - அப்ப பத்து நிமிஷம் லேட்டா எழுந்திரிங்க.

என்னங்க? படம் பாதி நடந்துக்கிட்டு இருக்கும்போது ஏன் அத்தனை பேரும் தியேட்டரை விட்டு வெளியே வராங்க?
அதுவா? சினிமாவிலே வர சீன்லே ஹீரோயினுக்குக் கடுமையான பிரசவ வலி வந்து ஆஸ்பத்திரியிலே அட்மிட் பண்ணின உடனே டாக்டரம்மா அவ புருஷனைத் தவிர மத்த எல்லாரையும் வெளியிலே போகச் சொன்னாங்க இல்லியா? அப்படி இருக்கும்போது "நாம எல்லாம் அங்கே இருக்கிறது தப்பு" ன்னு சொல்லி படம் பாக்க வந்தவங்க எல்லாம் வெளியிலே வந்துட்டாங்க.

All numbers tattooed all over the body for convenience
(Ph.No., PAN card No,. Aadhar No, Ration card No, Passport No,etc)

கணவன் மனைவிக்கு இடையே பேச்சு வார்த்தை கிடையாது. கணவன் மறு நாள் வேலை விஷயமாக வெளியூர் போக நேர்ந்தது. எனவே ஒரு சீட்டில் தன்னை விடியற்காலை 5 மணிக்கெல்லாம் தவறாமல் எழுப்பும்படி எழுதி மனைவியிடம் கொடுத்துத் தூங்கி விட்டான். காலையில் கண் விழித்துப் பார்த்தபோது மணி எட்டு ஆகியிருந்தது. கடும் கோபத்துடன் எழுந்தபோது தலையணை அருகில் ஒரு சீட்டு இருந்ததைப் பார்த்தான். அதில் "இப்போது மணி ஐந்து. எழுந்திருங்கள்" என்று எழுதியிருந்தது.

wife comes home late one night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom. From under the blanket, she sees four legs instead of just her husband's two. She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can. Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink. As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine. He says, "Hi darling, your parents have come to visit us, so I let them stay in our bedroom. Did you say hello?"

Man is the only living being who cuts trees, makes paper, and writes “SAVE TREES” on it.

அவன் சிகரெட் குடித்துவிட்டு ஆஷ் ட்ரேயில் சாம்பலைப் போட்டான்.
அவனைப்பார்த்து அந்த சாம்பல் சொன்னது :
"இன்று நான். நாளை நீ"

This is how most of us feel. Whether most of us feel that way or notor not, I used to feel so in my younger days

Harry prays to God: Dear Lord, please make me win the lottery.
The next day Harry begs the Lord again: Please make it so I win the lottery, Lord!
The next day, Harry again prays: Please, please, dear Lord, make me win the lottery!
Suddenly he hears a voice from above: Harry, would you kindly go and buy a lottery ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back