• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My jokes in Tamil and English

Status
Not open for further replies.
தெய்வப்புலவர் திருவள்ளுவரே இறப்புக்கு #ஆதார் அவசியமென ஸ்ட்ராங்கா சொல்லியிருப்பதைப்பாருங்கள். அதைவிட்டுவிட்டு அரசாங்கத்தைக் குறை சொல்லாதீர்கள் பிறவிப் பெருங்கடல் நீந்துவர் நீந்தார்
இறைவனடி சேர ஆதார்.

எங்க வீட்டு நாய் காணாமப் போயிட்டுது.
அப்படின்னா பேப்பர்லே ஒரு விளம்பரம் கொடுக்க வேண்டியதுதானே?
ஆனா அந்த நாய்க்குப் படிக்கத் தெரியாதே.

Harry had been feeling sick lately and was finally convinced to see the Doctor after his wife Suzy’s urging. After a thorough examination, and much thought, the Doctor was ready to tell Harry and a very worried Suzy, his prognosis. Harry was too stressed out. He would need 6 months of pure relaxation. Suzy, very agitated, took out her notepad to begin writing down his list of orders for these months of relaxation. “How should I go about it?” asked Harry. “OK” said the doctor “I would like your wife to take one tranquilizer four times a day…”

அப்துல் கலாம் சிலைக்கு அருகில் பகவத்கீதை

Couples with children fight more with in- laws. News
Thank God, coupled with children, they don't fight with their in- laws

Telangana: Most criminals are from other states. News
Probably, the Telangana criminals are active in other states

Chennai youth kills auto driver using helmet in road rage. News
So helmet serves dual purpose. as a device, it saves one's head and as a missile, it can break another's head

நம்ம மாஜி மந்திரி z லெவல் பாதுகாப்பு கேட்டிருந்தாரே. அவரைத் தூக்கி ஜெயில்லே போட்டுட்டாங்க.
அதைவிடப் பாதுகாப்பு z லெவல் பாதுகாப்புலே கிடைக்காதே. அதான் அவரைத்தூக்கி உள்ளே போட்டுட்டாங்க

Which one came first, egg or chicken?
Chicken came first.
How do you say that?
When I opened the dictionary, it was only chicken that came first and egg came after many pages.

Whoever uses the phrase “Easy as taking candy from a baby,” has obviously never tried taking candy from a baby.
Nicole

Dear optimist, pessimist, and realist, while you guys were arguing about the glass of water, I drank it.
Sincerely, the opportunist.
Mark Cromo

ன்னங்க அந்தச் சின்ன பையன் அவனோடே வாத்தியாரைக் கல்லாலே அடிச்சிட்டானாமே.
"இளமையில் கல்" லுன்னு அவங்க வாத்தியார் சொன்னதைத் தப்பா புரிஞ்சிக்கிட்டான்.

மனைவி: என்ன? நான் பேசப் பேச நீங்கள் கொட்டாய் விடற அளவுக்கு நான் அவ்வளவு அலட்சியமாய்ப் போயிட்டேனா?
கணவன்: நான் கொட்டாய் விடல்லை. நீ பேசும்போது பதில் சொல்ல ஒவ்வொரு தரமும் வாயைத் திறக்கும்போதும் என்னைப் பேச விடாமல் நீயே பேசிக்கிட்டு இருந்தே. நான் வாயைத் திறந்து திறந்து மூடறதைப் பார்த்து நான் கொட்டாய் விடறேன்னு நீ தப்பாப் புரிஞ்சிகிட்டா நான் என்ன பண்றது?

Be patient, be patient" said the doctor
"I am already a patient and why are you asking me to be patient again and again; that is why I have come here to see you" said the patient losing his patience.
But another patient who was by the side thought otherwise. He felt that the doctor wants everyone to be (a) patient so that he can flourish in his profession!

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, ‘You know, I was a fool when I married you.’
The Husband replied, ‘Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn’t notice.’

A guy wants to get his girlfriend something nice for her birthday. She says, “oh, just take me somewhere expensive.”
so he drops her off at a gas station. xyz

அவர் ஒரு கொலைகார வக்கீல். அவரை நம்பி வர கட்சிக்காரங்க அந்த வக்கீலைப் பத்தி என்ன நினைப்பாங்க?
கொலைகாரங்க எல்லாம் 'தங்களுக்கு ஏத்த வக்கீல் இப்படிப்பட்டவர்தான். இவர் தான் தங்களை வாழவைக்கப்போற தெய்வம்' னு கொண்டாடுவாங்களே ஒழிய நீங்க சொல்ற மாதிரி தப்பா நினைக்கமாட்டாங்க.

அந்த வக்கீல் ஒரு கொலைகார வக்கீல். அவரை நம்பி வர கட்சிக்காரங்க அந்த வக்கீலைப் பத்தி என்ன நினைப்பாங்க?
கொலைகாரங்க எல்லாம் 'தங்களுக்கு ஏத்த வக்கீல் இப்படிப்பட்டவர்தான். இவர் தான் தங்களை வாழவைக்கப்போற தெய்வம்' னு கொண்டாடுவாங்களே ஒழிய நீங்க சொல்ற மாதிரி தப்பா நினைக்கமாட்டாங்க.

Last edited:
A guy wants to get his girlfriend something nice for her birthday. She says, “oh, just take me somewhere expensive.”
so he drops her off at a gas station. xyz

மனைவி: என்னங்க இது? சாப்பிட வந்த இடத்துலே வடநாட்டுத் தாலியா, தமிழ்நாட்டுத் தாலியான்னு கேட்கிறாங்க? என்ன சம்மந்தங்க நாம சாப்பிடறதுக்கும் என்னோடே தாலிக்கும்? நான் எந்தத் தாலி கட்டிக்கிட்டு இருந்தா இவங்களுக்கு என்ன? இந்த மாதிரிக் கேட்டு நம்ம தாலி அறுக்கிறாங்க.
கணவன்: உன்னை மொதமொதலா இந்த மாதிரி ஹோட்டலுக்குக் கூட்டிக்கிட்டு வந்தது தப்பாப் போச்சு. இவங்க கேக்கறது வடநாட்டுச் சாப்பாடா, தமிழ்நாட்டுச் சாப்பாடான்னு. தாலின்னா இங்கே பிளேட் சாப்பாடுன்னு அர்த்தம். இங்கே வரவங்க ஆம்பளையா இருந்தாலும் பொம்பளையா இருந்தாலும் சாப்பாடு கேக்கற ரெண்டு பேருக்குமே தாலிதான்.

நோயாளி - என்ன டாக்டர், இந்த ஆபரேஷன் ரொம்ப நேரமா நடந்துக்கிட்டு இருக்கே. எப்ப முடியும்?
டாக்டர் - செத்த நேரத்துல முடிஞ்சுடும்.
நோயாளி - ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back