• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Introductions [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of RTI, is it possible to get from the TN the following data ;

1) Number of BC/MBC/SC/ST/FC students admitted in professional courses in TN for the past 10 years
2) Number of BC/MBC/SC/ST/FC students who got admitted through the open competition seats in the past 10 years; Further Caste/community wise seat numbers of such students.

This will help highlight the plight of the so called FC students and also identify the communities/castes who do not deserve to be in the reservation bracket.

Ramki

from what i have read and seen, this information is not accessible by all. even if you use RTI

Introduction

Hi Members :

I am a new member joined recently. I hail from Thanjavur and settled in Hyderabad. I value our culture and customs. I would like to interact with Tamil Brahmins who value Hindu Dharma and our customs.

VKSWAMY

Introduction

Welcome Mr.VKSwamy. I also joined recently. quite interesting to watch.
2 mega serials are going on . Vegetarianism....100% of us should be......but the serial has become mega one and looks conversion is required. The other mega serial is Tamilian or not.........whenever there is doubt only the question arrrises.........looks like that or are we confused.........reservation the quota bill is the big one ......In the mega wheel it was 1,2,3,4 earlier. Now it is 2,3,4 & 1. 2&3 jointed used the ignorance of 4 isolated 1 and ruling. Now the No.4 is big in number. this is the game of democracy. wait ..wait now 4 has learnt and wants to join with 1 and rule. In which group you are interested ........give your views

Hello everybody !!

Hi members,
I'm Sangeetha, a new member. we hail from Dindigul and are now based in Qatar.I'm an ayurvedic dr. my husband is with a MNC.we have a 4 yr old son.have been searching for such a website quite long...thank God got it now!.feel gr8 to be a member here.pls keep in touch.
Regards,
Sangeetha.

Welcome to Smt.Sangeetha

Hellow Mrs.Sangeetha,

Welcome to you as another recently joined new member. I heard that somegroup in the name of "Ghrahani" is functioning from Rajapalayam and then from coimbatore. I think this word from samskrith means house wife. Your ayurvedic litracy, music knowledge ( that is in your name itself) and your interest in spiritual life, if exhibited in suitable topics, can really transform the true spirit in to ******* net Ghrahani's also.

GURUMURTHYJI

Thank u so much Mr Gurumurthyji.first let me get acquianted with u all...
sangeetha.

intro about me

hi to everyone in mumbai. I would like to introduce myself as guruprakash working as a functional consultant in a leading software company. I was just searching for community of this type for a long time. Iam new to mumbai and would like to get in touch of our people.

reg
guru

Thanks Praveen.I went through all your posts and threads.very interesting.u r doing a great job!!
regards,
Sangeetha.

Hi Sangeetha

We are delighted to see you have joined 'your' community. Please be active, participate in discussions, and more importantly, please spread the word among our community about this site.

Hi members,
I'm Sangeetha, a new member. we hail from Dindigul and are now based in Qatar.I'm an ayurvedic dr. my husband is with a MNC.we have a 4 yr old son.have been searching for such a website quite long...thank God got it now!.feel gr8 to be a member here.pls keep in touch.
Regards,
Sangeetha.
hello i am doing B.E in p.s.n.a college of engineering & tech , dindigul.

i felt to happy to see your post who is some way nearer to me .

pls keep in touch.

pls keep in touch.[/quote]

Hi Karthika
Welcome aboard! We are delighted you have joined us! Please contribute actively and canvass new members for OUR organization. If it will make you happy, I went to high school in Madurai (sooo close to Dindigul) in Setupathi High School, where the great poet Bharathiyar taught. But..... that was long time ago!!

Hi Karthika

pls keep in touch.

hi Karthika
happy 2 know u r doing BE at Dgl.whats ur native?will definitely keep in touch.
Best Wishes
Sangeetha.

Hello everybody-Reply thread

Hellow every new members,

How do you do? Do you all see the portal-site everyday? Please do write your views or even start a new discussion?Otherwise the fun-stuff fellows are very active and keen to occupy your space of this beautiful and thought provoking discussion site and go on posting their vulger and illrepute version to stop this community from uniting and carryingout some purposeful discussion about our mother and motherland.

Or you can write something interesting, which became the turning point of a particular event in your lefe. Not only interesting but to carry forward something higher value to tamil brahmins. Come on .....let us all pull this Rath to the fullest glory of our ever remaining Bharath and its people.

GURUMURTHYJI​

Introduction

Friends,

I have joined "Tamil Brahmins" Forum today. I am a retired Septuagenarian living with my family in Bangalore, India. I spend my time with my family, mostly with my two little grand daughters. I always love reading books on History, Culture, Philosophy and Classics. Now I learnt a bit about the basics to operate Computer and spend my time with it. I love and respect every thing around me. I am very happy that this forum for Tamil Brahmins gives a platform to exchange our views and thoughts on subjects relating to our Community. I thank and wish all the Best to the founders of this Forum.

My motto in life is "Sapereaude" - Dare to be wise. It is my desire that each day we add to our life should increase our wisdom.

May HIS Blessings be with us always.

With Namaskarams,

"Brahmanyan"

Dear Brahmanyan:
We are delighted to have you aboard and are happy to have another member joining us. Please actively participate and contribute to this forum.

Hello fellow Tamilians!!

Hi Everyone, :horn:
My name is Rajiv Gunja, I am a Mandyam Iyengar, living in Columbia, Maryland, USA. I work for Verizon, a National and now International Telephone company.

Unfortunately, even after living in the US for 7 years, I still do not know any Indians in my locality (sans the Indians I work with).

I came across this web-site when I was searching for something on the net.

So, if anyone, live around Maryland, or in the MD-DC-VA area, ping me on my email.

Many of the posts in this forum seems interesting, I look forward to reading and posting as much as I can.

Take care.

-GGR

Dear Rajiv:
Welcome to Your group! We are delighted you have joined us! Please actively participate and contribute.
By the way, I live in Montgomery County in Maryland (for 24 years!) and I would love to interact with you; except, right now I am in Chennai, India. I should be back in April.
In the meantime, send me an email to [email protected] and I will try to introduce you to some friends.

nice to know about this forum

i am a pappan living in madras.nice to know all of you.so many points of view.enjoying the enlightened moderation of many wise people.

Hello

Hello all, Though a member for a long time I have never posted before. More a reader than writer and typing speed being ridiculously slow are tha main reasons for not posting. But have been following all discussions. You guys are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

Vanavil

A great first post !!! As a good follower of discussions you should actively participate and make the discussions more interestng.

Thanks
Ramki

Hello all, Though a member for a long time I have never posted before. More a reader than writer and typing speed being ridiculously slow are tha main reasons for not posting. But have been following all discussions. You guys are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back