• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Meeting in 'Person'

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello & hi to all .i hope all are keen for a meet .the thrill goes higher only when we start admire,like the person writing style ,funny comments thoughtful reply so on .... .it remains me Mr.K.Balachender the legend in cinema ,who try to create a interesting role through phone calls ,through write ups ,were one cannot see her\ him but their level of imagination,anticipation goes sky high. wow such a lovely feel.hope its a wait and watch situation. .( hey i hav hit on the century reply to this thread.)

It depends upon the No. of people, type of people and the attitude of people who would like to gather together...

TVK

Dear TVK Sir,

I do not know how many e-mails you have received so far! A 'funny kuraL' appeared in my mind this morning, when I thought

that SingArach Chennai 'pEttais' are so far away from one another and petrol price hike with make anyone think twice before

leaving their sweet home! Meeting friends, when we visit a place nearby for a wedding / other celebrations might be easier!!

Here is the funny kuraL:

எப்பேட்டை யார்யார் போயினும் அப்பேட்டை
நண்பரைக் காண்பது எளிது
!

Howzat?

Regards,
Raji Ram

......... I have asked him to count me in, with a request that
the venue be such that it has public transport accessibility - after an injury to my back last year
I dont drive a four wheeler / two wheeler and sometimes find commuting a 'pain'...........
Dear Sir,

How about 'hosting' a party in your sweet home!
Please don't :faint: I'm just kidding. :)

Dear TVK Sir,

I do not know how many e-mails you have received so far! A 'funny kuraL' appeared in my mind this morning, when I thought

that SingArach Chennai 'pEttais' are so far away from one another and petrol price hike with make anyone think twice before

leaving their sweet home! Meeting friends, when we visit a place nearby for a wedding / other celebrations might be easier!!

Here is the funny kuraL:

நண்பரைக் காண்பது எளிது
!

Howzat?

Regards,
Raji Ram

Where there is will...there is a way... Meeting people on some occasion is different and meeting people in get together to exchange views, friendship etc ...is different...

No one will extend invitation to everyone but a get together is an open gateway for many things...

As you said earlier let us wait...

Iam quite surprised with lack of response...which is not so in other web sites...

TVK

Dear TVK Sir,

Here is the funny kuraL:

நண்பரைக் காண்பது எளிது
!

Howzat?

Regards,
Raji Ram

dear raji ram !
since you mentioned about petrol price , it will opt to add nadanthu in between nanbar and kaanpathu
cheers,
guruvayurappan

Dear TVK Sir,
Your idea is great! But for any meeting..... 'dabbu kaavaala' (ie) 'need the money'! :popcorn:

Some Qs follows this:

1. Where will be the meeting - five star hotel/ someone's residence?

2. Who will be the main organizer?

How do we share the expenses?

PS: One of the best ideas for those who live in SingArach Chennai will be, to meet in one of the beaches, with 'kattu chaadham'!

This will minimize the expenditure!! :lol:
dear raji ram !
before a meeting ,it will be better we have TB forum id card.let MR.praveen think of this
guruvayurappan

Let me rise to the occasion! Our sweet home has a big hall to accommodate about twenty people. We live in West KKNagar.

Keep this in mind TVK Sir?? நாங்க ரெடி! நீங்க ரெடியா??
dear raji ram !
i am also ready !i am having entire madi (upstairs )vaccant for my wards stay when they visit trichy. my house is very near to kavery and renganathar temple .my house also will accommodate 15-20 persons in the terrace with covering. lot of catering service in the surrounding .if some body organise i will arrange for food and accomodation in nearby kalyana mandapam up-course on expenditure sharing.(like VR said I should not get wrath of my spouse)
guruvayurappan

dear raji ram !
i am also ready !i am having entire madi (upstairs )vaccant for my wards stay when they visit trichy. my house is very near to kavery and renganathar temple .my house also will accommodate 15-20 persons in the terrace with covering. lot of catering service in the surrounding .if some body organise i will arrange for food and accomodation in nearby kalyana mandapam up-course on expenditure sharing.(like VR said I should not get wrath of my spouse)
guruvayurappan

Thank you very much for your offer Sir...But our proposal is to have a get-together citywise..and extend it to a mega gathering... As it is you pl. contact people in around Trichy...and who knows you may be the first person to arrange a get-together ...

TVK

......... i am also ready ..........

Dear Sir,

So nice of you! Ram and I will try to meet you and your better half, if we happen to visit Trichy!
முதலில் 'கூரை ஏறிக் கோழி பிடிக்கறோம்'; பின்பு பார்க்கலாம், 'வானம் ஏறி வைகுண்டம் போவதை'!! :pound:

PS:
பழமொழி: 'கூரை ஏறிக் கோழி பிடிக்காதவன், வானம் ஏறி வைகுண்டம் போனானாம்'!

Dear Sir,

So nice of you! Ram and I will try to meet you and your better half, if we happen to visit Trichy!
முதலில் 'கூரை ஏறிக் கோழி பிடிக்கறோம்'; பின்பு பார்க்கலாம், 'வானம் ஏறி வைகுண்டம் போவதை'!! :pound:

PS:
பழமொழி: 'கூரை ஏறிக் கோழி பிடிக்காதவன், வானம் ஏறி வைகுண்டம் போனானாம்'!
respected raji ram !
why this saying !
definitely the meeting will take place . manasu eruthal markam. purasu elaiyulum vayiru nirampa sapitalam tharavendum entra yennam erunthal.please do come to my house after 25 th july 2012 since we are in UK now.
with cheers,
guruvayurappan

......... why this saying !
definitely the meeting will take place . manasu eruthal markam. purasu elaiyulum vayiru nirampa sapitalam tharavendum entra yennam erunthal.please do come to my house after 25 th july 2012 since we are in UK now. ......
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your kind invitation. Let us see how our SingArach Chennai 'get together' works out! :grouphug:

Regards....... :)

It is almost one week passed... !! Helo Chennaaties... Where are all of you...? Don't be shy... You have nothing to loose ..only gains... Let us share our thoughts 'in person'...

TVK

elated to see your reply, sir!! R. R. :)

ஒருவர் சென்றால் ஒருவர் வருவாரோ....?

ஒருவர் ஒருவராய் வருவாரோ....?

ஒரு நல்ல நாளிதுவென ....

ஒன்று கூடுவாரோ...??

Tvk

Elated to see your reply, Sir!! R. R. :)
The non attendees can also look forward for an 'after the show' commentary.
Is there a katcheri by Smt RR?
Are you taking along a moderator? ...
so many questions pop up my mind too, but no kurALs

The non attendees can also look forward for an 'after the show' commentary.
Is there a katcheri by Smt RR?
Are you taking along a moderator? ...
so many questions pop up my mind too, but no kurALs

Everything has to be worked out... We sincerely expect our chennai members to come frwd...

TVK

1. The non attendees can also look forward for an 'after the show' commentary.
2. Is there a katcheri by Smt RR?
3. Are you taking along a moderator? ...
4. (a) so many questions pop up my mind too, (b) but no kurALs
Answer:

1. Asai, dhOsai, appaLam, vadai!!!

2. NAn ready!! Neenga rediyaa?? If the get together is between 11th and 15th of July,
the 100% active member, with lots of awards in this forum, will join me!! Stereo music! :music:

3. NO.
4. (a) Ask some more Qs (b) Good that no kuraL appeared! :decision:

Answer:

1. Asai, dhOsai, appaLam, vadai!!!

2. NAn ready!! Neenga rediyaa?? If the get together is between 11th and 15th of July,
the 100% active member, with lots of awards in this forum, will join me!! Stereo music! :music:

3. NO.
4. (a) Ask some more Qs (b) Good that no kuraL appeared! :decision:

Is it குறள் or குரல்...??

TVK

Hello dear organizer and the hostess of the show!

Most surprisingly I will be able to join your get together

if it takes place between 11th and 15th July 2012.

I do not feel very comfortable about the ice cold response so far

but would definitely like it turn to lukewarm as soon as possible.

I eager to meet Balu anna, A.M ji and all my other friends living in Chennai.

I am not sure about the location of naina garu and ozone ji though.

Keeping my finger crossed,

V.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back