• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Meeting in 'Person'

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that story...? Panchapandavar and kattil kaal... I am interested and I do not know about it till date ...and if possible I will request Renuka Madam to add some 'PEP'

TVK
dear sir !
this sentence is to refer the persons who can not explain /know the subject.A man knows about the pandavas only as character of maha bharatha and not the other incidence .Hence the man will pretend as if he knows every thing and end up with zero in steps.only waste of time and the listener will not get any information.you might have got it now ! your meet now should not end like this
guruvayurappan

எங்கள் பேட்டைக்கு வந்த tvk, எங்களைப் பார்த்துவிட்டாரே!
அதனால்,
நான் சொன்ன 'புதுக் குறள்'தான் சரிவரும்!! :car:

வண்ண வண்ண மனிதர்கள்....

'வருக வருகவெனும்' நல் உள்ளங்கள்....

வருவதா..? போவதா...? கலக்கத்தில்..

வாடிடும் அன்பு நெஞ்ஜங்கள்.....!!

Tvk

.......... Is there a katcheri by Smt RR? ........
இந்த Ozone சார் 'ஆப்பு வைக்கிறாரோ' என்று எனக்கு சந்தேகம்!

Ok! I promise!! I will NOT sing any song, even if one of the members in the meeting

(if it happens!!) does NOT like to listen!

Let us see what happens now! :spy:

இந்த Ozone சார் 'ஆப்பு வைக்கிறாரோ' என்று எனக்கு சந்தேகம்!

Ok! I promise!! I will NOT sing any song, even if one of the members in the meeting

(if it happens!!) does NOT like to listen!

Let us see what happens now! :spy:
I fear some drop outs

tvk அண்ணாச்சி! உங்க ஐடியா என்னாச்சு? :fish2:

ஐயோ...இது என் ஐடியா மட்டும் இல்லையே......

இது நம்ம ஐடியாவாச்சே..........!!

Tvk

ஐயோ...இது என் ஐடியா மட்டும் இல்லையே......

இது நம்ம ஐடியாவாச்சே..........!!
அண்ணாச்சி! என்னோடது follow up ஐடியாதான்!

1. சிங்காரச் சென்னை பீச் + கட்டுச் சாதம்!

2. எங்க வீடு - இருபது பேருக்குள் இருந்தால்!! :behindsofa:

அண்ணாச்சி! என்னோடது follow up ஐடியாதான்!

1. சிங்காரச் சென்னை பீச் + கட்டுச் சாதம்!

2. எங்க வீடு - இருபது பேருக்குள் இருந்தால்!! :behindsofa:

இருபது இலக்கு.....ஆயினும்......

இருப்பது எவ்வளவோ...??

Tvk

ஹைக்கூ கவிதை போலக்கூட எழுதுறீங்க! ஹ்ம்ம்மம்ம்ம்மம்ம்ம்!! :typing:

Dear tvkji,

your intention of meeting the members in person is very good.

But i would like to tell you, i am in west mambalam residing in an apartment. Nobody talks each other and always their doors are closed. All are brahmin families only. But each other is seeing the wealth and accordingly talking. What to do.

I do not know when our community will unite.

Thanks

panchanatham chandrasekar iyer

Dear tvkji,

your intention of meeting the members in person is very good.

But i would like to tell you, i am in west mambalam residing in an apartment. Nobody talks each other and always their doors are closed. All are brahmin families only. But each other is seeing the wealth and accordingly talking. What to do.

I do not know when our community will unite.

Thanks

panchanatham chandrasekar iyer

Glad to know you are in west mambalam..We will be very happy to have your company when the meeting is arranged.. Pl. confirm either through my mail ID or by this forum..

TVK

ஹைக்கூ கவிதை போலக்கூட எழுதுறீங்க! ஹ்ம்ம்மம்ம்ம்மம்ம்ம்!! :typing:

எழுதுவது எல்லாம் கவிதை என்றால்...

எழுந்து ஓடுவர் யாவரும்...

Tvk

எழுதுவது எல்லாம் கவிதை என்றால்...
முன்பு, பானை பிடித்தவள் பாக்கியசாலி! :popcorn:

இப்போது, பேனா பிடித்தவள் பாக்கியசாலி!! :thumb:

VR mam - ஐ ஜூலை மாதம்தான் சிங்காரச் சென்னையில் பிடிக்க முடியும்!
பின் ஐந்து மாதம் 'வெய்டிங்' தான்!! She will fly to the US of A!!
:plane:

VR mam - ஐ ஜூலை மாதம்தான் சிங்காரச் சென்னையில் பிடிக்க முடியும்!
பின் ஐந்து மாதம் 'வெய்டிங்' தான்!! She will fly to the US of A!!
:plane:

It is better we fix up a date in July [ After 6th.. preferably a Sunday..] So that who ever wants to join the GANG can programme it well in advance... I am sure there will be sufficient response

TVK

My vote is for July 15.

Venue??

O. K.. Venue.?.. We assume there will be 12 to 13 people .. and as such we can have it at your residence[ WEST KKNAGAR ]... We can change the venue if others expressed difficulty[including MR.RAJIRAM....!!] and if there are more people..

TVK

O. K.. Venue.?.. We assume there will be 12 to 13 people .. and as such we can have it at your residence[ WEST KKNAGAR ]... We can change the venue if others expressed difficulty[including MR.RAJIRAM....!!] and if there are more people..
Ram likes to meet and talk to friendly people. Let us wait and watch... :spy:

Ram likes to meet and talk to friendly people. Let us wait and watch... :spy:

Shall we post 15th July is the 'D' Day... ? and it will be at westkknagar... I feel the address should not posted but we can send individual mai..

TVK

:director: Meeting in person.........

Date: 15 - 07 - 2012 (Sunday)

Venue: West K. K. Nagar (address will be given to the participants later)

Those who wish to join, please send mail to Sri. TVK / p m to me thro' this forum.

Thank you dear friends. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back