• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Meeting in 'Person'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know WHO is most anxious for this 'meeting' to happen!!
icon3.png

ஏனோ இந்தக் கடிக் கவிதையை இன்று எழுதினேன்!!

(
Ozone சாரின் ஐடியாவாலோ?
icon3.png
)

அறிவொளி - 72

என்ன காரணம்?
------------------------------

மனைவி பாடும்போது

அறிவொளி சென்று

பால்கனியில் நிற்பான்!

மனைவி

காரணம் கேட்க,

பதில் வந்தது,

'நான் அடித்து

நீ அழுகிறாய்

என்று எவரும்

நினைக்காது இருக்கவே!'

:eek:

Dear Mr. TVK,

I am NOT actually a Chennai member and I NEED NOT be given any importance in fixing the date for the meet.

I just learned that Mr. Naina_marbus, a wonder contributing member of the Forum, will be flying back to Chennai on the 15th July.

He wants to attend the meet and people also want HIM to attend.

So I request you to reschedule the date so as include him in the meet.

In any case I will not attend the meet even if I am Chennai on 15th July,
since I know when and where I am not really needed.

When the groom comes to view a girl, all her younger sisters will be packed off or locked in for obvious reasons.

Such things can happen in both ways I guess!

No. escapism... Pl. contact your friends in chennai and see that they are attending... !!..[..Ha..Ha.. crowd pulling or pulling the crowd..!! ]

TVK

Dear Mr. TVK,

I am NOT actually a Chennai member and I NEED NOT be given any importance in fixing the date for the meet.

I just learned that Mr. Naina_marbus, a wonder contributing member of the Forum, will be flying back to Chennai on the 15th July.

When the groom comes to view a girl, all her younger sisters will be packed off or locked in for obvious reasons.

I am realy confused.. The date is 15 th July... All are invited to a attend the meet on that date only... Why a re-shedule is needed..?

'since I know when and where I am not really needed.".. Honestely I do not understand this..

TVK

I wish your meet good luck :thumb:
and exit from this thread. :wave:
Not that I entered in it everyday
but I get the latest posts though e mail
unless I unsubscribe from it...
which I am going to do right away.

Dear Mr. KK 46,
You WILL understand if you read the posts number # 177, # 179 and # 181.
They are self explanatory.

More confusion after reading... !!

"You can count me and my husband in the list"...This is 177

"In any case I will not attend the meet even if I am Chennai on 15th July,"...This is 181

EDU KUNDALA VAADA...!!

TVK

Hello V R Mam ,what had happen mam,its really confusing. mam pls , why do you differ the areas chennai ,coimbatore ,usa ,dubai ,m.asia etc. we all have only one common identity as we are TB members .mam iam not aware what had happen, or what disturbed you ,pls do not get moved my kind request .I am sure that this meeting will yield good contacts, informations, relational ship development. mam i request you to reconsider your views. eagerly waiting for your positive reply for the meet .

since I know when and where I am not really needed. .................
Why such a post? Everyone wants to meet VR mam!

I sent a pm to Naina Sir whether he could attend the meeting on 15th July, ONLY BECAUSE my sister wanted him and a few

more friends to attend the meeting. I never thought this pm will trigger unpleasantness in my sister!! There is absolutely NO

reason for this. I only wished the meeting to happen on 15th so that, my sister, who is liked by many members of this forum,

will be here with me. The above post is like a cinema climax!!

Earlier posts from dear Sis:

on 8 - 6 - 2012
Hello dear organizer and the hostess of the show!

Most surprisingly I will be able to join your get together

if it takes place between 11th and 15th July 2012.

I do not feel very comfortable about the ice cold response so far

but would definitely like it turn to lukewarm as soon as possible.

I eager to meet Balu anna, A.M ji and all my other friends living in Chennai.

I am not sure about the location of naina garu and ozone ji though.

Keeping my finger crossed,

V.R.​
10th June:​
Where is the :flock: ???

Is everyone :sleep:???

Has everyone :bolt:???

Does this mean :hand:???​

Meeting Chennai based members is not a difficult task for me!! Just find out if they wish to meet me and Ram,

get their address and visit them. My Sis is very elated if some member meets her and so I thought it will be a

good opportunity for all of us to have a nice get together, when she is with me, here.

Sri Vikrama said he will confirm on 11th, after returning from a trip. Other friends, please send mail to

Sri. TVK before 5th of July so that arrangements will be easier. Thanks!

It would be very nice, if "ALL" the members who all have expressed possibilities from the beginning, have a great get together in Chennai on 15th July, as scheduled.

All you guys can take couple of group pictures, upload them here and ask other non participating members to identify who is who!! Other than sharing the happenings of the event with all of us here.

It would be very nice, if "ALL" the members who all have expressed possibilities from the beginning, have a great get together in Chennai on 15th July, as scheduled.

All you guys can take couple of group pictures, upload them here and ask other non participating members to identify who is who!! Other than sharing the happenings of the event with all of us here.

A good suggestion... What is wrong in giving out the participants names..? As on date the gang is very thin..since VR Mdam is revolting..!!

TVK

1. I know that the blame for anything happening or not happening

will be passed on to me eventually.

It has been my (good) fortune ever since I was born! :baby:

2.The crowd was THIN- almost non existing- EVEN before I started REVOLTING(!)

3. Let me see if the number of participants improves if I say that I WILL PARTICIPATE!

4. If the number does not increase, then I am not the reason for the thin attendance!

5. It it a deal Mr. TVK / KK4646 / AK47??? :)

6. I wanted to give priority to important Chennai members like Nairagaru.

7. I have no real resson for not attending or boycotting the meet .

A good suggestion... What is wrong in giving out the participants names..? As on date the gang is very thin..since VR Mdam is revolting..!!

TVK

Last edited:
1. I know that the blame for anything happening or not happening

will be passed on to me eventually.

It has been my (good) fortune ever since I was born! :baby:

2.The crowd was THIN- almost non existing- EVEN before I started REVOLTING(!)

3. Let me see if the number of participants improves if I say that I WILL PARTICIPATE!

4. If the number does not increase, then I am not the reason for the thin attendance!

5. It it a deal Mr. TVK / KK4646 / AK47??? :)

6. I wanted to give priority to important Chennai members like Nairagaru.

7. I have no real resson for not attending or boycotting the meet .

AAHA....That is the SPRIT...?

"I have no real resson for not attending or boycotting the meet ."....One more AAAAHHA....!!...Hope you will LEAD the show...

TVK

What I understood was this:

Already it is only pancha pAndavar, excluding me. And now that VR mam is writing,

Dear Mr. TVK,

it will reduce to kattil kAl (excluding me, of course!!)
icon3.png

PS: I am still confused to note the comparison with 'groom coming to view a girl', for this friendly get together!! :twitch:

1. It would be very nice, if "ALL" the members who all have expressed possibilities from the beginning, have a great get together in Chennai on 15th July, as scheduled.

2. All you guys can take couple of group pictures, upload them here and ask other non participating members to identify who is who!!

3. Other than sharing the happenings of the event with all of us here.
Dear Sri. Ravi,

1. I too wish so!

2. Group picture to be uploaded as a quiz? :nono:

Because some don't have an avthAr picture and some did not upload their photo as their avthAr!

3. Will someone do it?! :noidea:

What I understood was this:

Already it is only pancha pAndavar, excluding me. And now that VR mam is writing,

it will reduce to kattil kAl (excluding me, of course!!)
icon3.png

PS: I am still confused to note the comparison with 'groom coming to view a girl', for this friendly get together!! :twitch:

I understand VR Madam will be attending...as per posting 194...

TVK

Hello VR Mam ,iam happy that you replied .mam pls do not use the word BLAME ,its a word with deep meaning for both side in conversation.its the basic intention of all of us ,that VR Mam should not be missing / absent on 15th july. mam pls dnt feel ill about yourself .we all love you ,have more regards and concern about you .we are eagerly waiting to see the powerful /power filled ,positive nature. see you soon mam.

Dear Sri. Ravi,

2. Group picture to be uploaded as a quiz? :nono:

Because some don't have an avthAr picture and some did not upload their photo as their avthAr!

3. Will someone do it?! :noidea:

Yeah, true!!!

Then what can be done is, Crop the picture by separating each individual from the group and further crop the each pic of an individual by removing the upper part, up to the neck.

And then ask the non attending members here to identify who is who, having only MUNDAM.....LOL!!

How's that??!!??

:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back