• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Meeting in 'Person'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ravi sir ,OMG ,i dnt mean it as offensive statement ,i can understand its only your anticipation ,/expectation for the meeting .and other events ,discussions, jokes being shared , but that word was not apt for that situation .adhku pooi you are picturing myself &RR, as nambiar ,veerapa(RR,mam vice versa yur choice).pls you dnt feel bad ,we will take it right sense .i meant it as a friendly manner,pls do not mind if it had hurt you. the feel is like ,to make familiar we count days happily for marriage ,its galata,pre-event ,post event, purchase ,dress code ,colour code,(I have done this since we were in joint family ,for every 3-4 hours we changed the costume ie ,cousins ,friends ,it was such a lovely feel . even for my mami ,chitti amma ,patti we selected which colour pattu podavai etc.) so let me think it in that way Ravi out of eagerness and enthu ..so feel free as usual ,come participate ,I value your comments.keep in touch ,take care .bye bye.

Respected Sir,

I appreciate your censorship and policing. If you find that I crossed my limits and misbehaved in the forum with out the sense of discipline and respect towards members, you better report my post to Shri Praveen as an abusive post and get it deleted...

This would help other members as well from taking the pain of voicing their hurt feelings on my post. Dr.C.Narayani and Shmt.Raji Ram would for sure be happily supporting your actions. And I would be equally happy.

I don't understand what fear complex I have created?? I just mentioned that the head part of the members can be removed from the pic and uploaded here, as many don't want their facial identity to be exposed here. And other members can have their guess work as who is who in the picture. I was not talking about how to do Photo Morphing!!! Neither I am skilled in this Technique Nor I am interested in such manipulations.

dear Ravi !
i am not condemning or doing any policing act. Mr.Praveen or the administrator will act on his own if it is not in the interest of the forum.Even though your intention are good ,the editing & mundam words made me to address you. i am also reading all your post much interest.i feel really sorry for hurting a jovial person like you .already many of our members are not for posting their photo & they avoid the same learning about editing .hence the word fear complex.kindly not get offended .you are more practical and well informed than me
guruvayurappan

I took a round about way. The 'M word' translated as 'trunk' using Google translate.

And trunk has Tamil words
தண்டு, பயணப்பெட்டி, அடி மரம், நேர் தடம்
only!!
dear madam !
translate from tamil to english you will get mundam as stupid
guruvayurappan

......... .adhku pooi you are picturing myself & RR, as nambiar ,veerapa (RR,mam vice versa yur choice)........
Who's who?? :lol:

psveerappa.jpg
. . .
Nambiar.jpg

dear Ravi !
i am not condemning or doing any policing act. Mr.Praveen or the administrator will act on his own if it is not in the interest of the forum.Even though your intention are good ,the editing & mundam words made me to address you. i am also reading all your post much interest.i feel really sorry for hurting a jovial person like you .already many of our members are not for posting their photo & they avoid the same learning about editing .hence the word fear complex.kindly not get offended .you are more practical and well informed than me
guruvayurappan

Shri Guruvayurappan,

I am much younger to you and I am sure I am no way closer to your level of experiences, knowledge and wisdom.

I was sick finding people here requesting/pleading me not to use bad words as if I am that way here, in this forum. I couldn't find people understanding what I really meant. If it was not advisable (the word that I used out of my ignorance), people can let me know in a way that is pleasant, as a friendly note. But, unfortunately much to my surprise it was not so.

So, since I was upset, I responded to your post angrily. Because, I could not figure out exactly If you are condemning me or not AND how others would take your post? So, to clear any doubts, I responded to your post in totally a different way for the first time ever. Kindly excuse me if you found me rude.

Thank you for your kind notes.

Come on Ravi! Enjoy the video clipping that I posted from a Tamil movie which was released when I was a little girl! :dance:

post233#
dear ravi !
i am not at all feeling anything.it is quite natural for any sensitive person to respond &clarify his position.no body should take our silence as our acceptance.our friendship strengthen with our exchange of thoughts. provacations make people to understand and we can not find the nature of the person who is silent.
guruvayurappan

Hello VR Mam ,very good morning ,i meet you in this thread after long time ( i feel so ,by missing your comments) .aha madam , to your post 236,its like actor vadivelu ,NALLATHANE POOIKITUIRRUKU.,:director: mam giving a twist in this slot ,.mam its really disappointing here are many unexpected turns in this thread ,i never intend to corner /advice / harshly spoke words to MR.RAVI ,for these many months go throughing his style of reply ,his words spell his attitude, to my feel is very friendly ,but now even after explaining in my post 228 ,no efforts :tape: ,no comments.

Why not some of the members [ or all the members ] try to have a meeting ..so that every one will know each other..??

This can be of citywise too...To start with will some of the members in Chennai like to meet .?...say a small get-together..?

TVK

Good proposal. Perhaps, those interested could start off with organizing a meeting & gradually this could expand!

Good proposal. Perhaps, those interested could start off with organizing a meeting & gradually this could expand!

Thanks.. This is for your information..

Originally Posted by Raji Ram

:director: Meeting in person.........

Date: 15 - 07 - 2012 (Sunday)

Venue: West K. K. Nagar (address will be given to the participants later)

Those who wish to join, please send mail to Sri. TVK / p m to me thro' this forum.

Thank you dear friends.

TVK

Thanks.. This is for your information..

Originally Posted by Raji Ram

:director: Meeting in person.........

Date: 15 - 07 - 2012 (Sunday)

Venue: West K. K. Nagar (address will be given to the participants later)

Those who wish to join, please send mail to Sri. TVK / p m to me thro' this forum.

Thank you dear friends.

TVK

I am interested - fortunately I'd be in Chennai in July for a few days! I am not sure how to mail or message someone privately, hence this email. Please assist. thanks.

His name is Ravi :flame:
but he is a cool guy!:smow:

Life is full of twists. :shocked:

Some are pleasant and the others not so! :pout:

Hello VR Mam ,very good morning ,i meet you in this thread after long time ( i feel so ,by missing your comments) .aha madam , to your post 236,its like actor vadivelu ,NALLATHANE POOIKITUIRRUKU.
mam giving a twist in this slot ,.mam its really disappointing here are many unexpected turns in this thread ,i never intend to corner /advice / harshly spoke words to MR.RAVI ,for these many months go throughing his style of reply ,his words spell his attitude, to my feel is very friendly ,but now even after explaining in my post 228 ,no efforts
,no comments.

நான் சொன்னது நிரூபணம் ஆனது! என்னவா? 'எப்பேட்டை .....' குறள்தான்!

எங்கள் பேட்டைக்கு அருகில் வசிக்கும் நண்பர் ரவி, எங்களை சந்தித்தார்
இன்று, மிக எளிதாக! :thumb:

நான் சொன்னது நிரூபணம் ஆனது! என்னவா? 'எப்பேட்டை .....' குறள்தான்!

எங்கள் பேட்டைக்கு அருகில் வசிக்கும் நண்பர் ரவி, எங்களை சந்தித்தார்
இன்று, மிக எளிதாக! :thumb:

Yeah!!! Yeah!!!!!

It was very great!!! I enjoyed my time conversing with you and Mama. The person who is still in my brain and comes before my eyes is Mama and only then it's you...

Sorry. I didn't mean to say that I liked Mama more than you. It is just that, I felt some sort of vibrations interacting with Mama. He is very sweet, gentle, soft and with what ever I could sense interacting with him, I would only say that, he is full of thoughtfulness and he is a cool person. :). I felt some sort of attractions towards him.

You have a charismatic personality.... I like people who likes talking a lot, think and react quickly and manage well with change of topic, one after the other.

That day offered me a bonus!!!!!! I had conversation on phone with Shmt.Visalakshi Ramani. Not just that alone!!! Could skype with her and had a great chance to have video chat with her and your Mother. A great mother who was like a pillar to you all..:)

Jack fruit gave me good work out for two days!!!! But worth struggling with it, with the help of knife and oil to take out the fruits...Soooooo sweetish, soooo tasty!!!! Enjoyed it. Mum made PalaaPazham Payasam also. Enjoyed fried Kottais also...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back