• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Meeting in 'Person'

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah!!! Yeah!!!!!

It was very great!!! I enjoyed my time conversing with you and mama. The person who is still in my brain and comes before my eyes is mama and only then it's you...

Sorry. I didn't mean to say that i liked mama more than you. It is just that, i felt some sort of vibrations interacting with mama. He is very sweet, gentle, soft and with what ever i could sense interacting with him, i would only say that, he is full of thoughtfulness and he is a cool person. :). I felt some sort of attractions towards him.

You have a charismatic personality.... I like people who likes talking a lot, think and react quickly and manage well with change of topic, one after the other.

That day offered me a bonus!!!!!! I had conversation on phone with shmt.visalakshi ramani. Not just that alone!!! Could skype with her and had a great chance to have video chat with her and your mother. A great mother who was like a pillar to you all..:)

jack fruit gave me good work out for two days!!!! But worth struggling with it, with the help of knife and oil to take out the fruits...soooooo sweetish, soooo tasty!!!! Enjoyed it. Mum made palaapazham payasam also. Enjoyed fried kottais also...:)

malarum ninaivugal...

Manathil nirkkattum entrenrum....

Tvk

Dear Ravi,

:smow: for SingArach Chennai heat!!

Very very happy to know that you enjoyed your visit to our sweet home!

We expect to you to add us in your list of friends to visit, during your stay at Sing. Chennai, every year! :thumb:

Best wishes......... :)

My Dear Chennai folks....We have started counting...How many of you will MISS the Golden opportunity...!!...The First Ever Meeting of YOU and WE ...the red letter day ..15th July...!!

TVK

The meet went off O.K. :first:

We had a real gr8 time ...

Since we were eight in number!!!
The food prepared would have :popcorn:

sufficed a gr8er number!!!:grouphug:

Thanks to those who went mentally present here

and "Sorry! you missed the fun!!" to those who were absent

and na... nana na...na... :sing:

to those who promised to come but never turned up!!!

Have a great get-together. Great effort in organizing this get-together and wishing you all have a great time.

Paranams

I believe in Quality time rather than

the quantity / number of members!!!

We had real good laughter filled time and :happy:
tummy-filled with the good home made food :popcorn:

made by Smt. Raji Ram (Raaji catering???) :first:

Wishing the get together function a grand success. U v jagannathan, dombivli, maharashtra

Make it a GREEN letter Day next time. :rolleyes:
Probably more people will turn up!!!! :grouphug:
:yo: and :clap2: for your ceaseless efforts!!!

My Dear Chennai folks....We have started counting...How many of you will MISS the Golden opportunity...!!...The First Ever Meeting of YOU and WE ...the red letter day ..15th July...!!

TVK

Glad to note that Chennai meeting went on well. The members present at the meet might have felt happy by the presence of the VETERAN, VISALAKSHMI RAMANI. I HAVE MISSED. U V JAGANNATHAN

அன்புள்ள விசாலாக்ஷி ரமணி அவர்களுக்கு !
சென்னை சந்திப்பு நன்கு நடந்தேறியது என்பது கேட்டு மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி
tvk அவர்கள் சொல்லியது போல இது ஒரு முக்கியமான நாள்
பெருந்தலைவர் காமராஜர் மற்றும் என் திரு மகள் வித்யா பிறந்த நாள்
அங்கு எட்டு பேர்கள் இங்கும் எட்டு பேர்கள் as ஆசியா ஹோட்டல் கொண்டாட்டம்
நிறைய பேர்கள் உள்ளத்தால் அங்கு வந்தோம்
ராஜி ராம் சமையலை சுவைக்க கொடுப்பினை இல்லை
நடந்த நிகழுகளை நீங்கள் விவரியுங்கள்
நன்றி வணக்கம்
குருவாயுரப்பன்

post 253#
dear TVK sir !
congratulations .your effort is sucessful.the suspected person(smt Raji ram) &the doubtful person (smt VR)both attended
wish many more such meetings to happen .apart from catering ,what Raji ram madam has done ?singing or patti mandram?
guruvayurappan

post 257 #
dear vr !
nice to hear that quality is important than quantity ,please also add sustained &repeated attendence.the meeting shouls must be recurring
whether that gr8 is grey hair gr8 ?or 2xb4 (twice the four beautiful persons)
guruvayurappan

Dear Ravi,

:smow: for SingArach Chennai heat!!

Very very happy to know that you enjoyed your visit to our sweet home!

We expect to you to add us in your list of friends to visit, during your stay at Sing. Chennai, every year! :thumb:

Best wishes......... :)

Congratulations to all who could make it to the meeting.
I am envious of you guys.

post 257 #
dear vr !
nice to hear that quality is important than quantity ,please also add sustained &repeated attendence.the meeting shouls must be recurring
whether that gr8 is grey hair gr8 ?or 2xb4 (twice the four beautiful persons)
guruvayurappan

First I want to thank everybody who attended the meet.. My special thanks Sunil Sir...inspite of his busy engagements and about to leave for Denmark..he has made it to the meet...

Any meeting will be sucessful only when the members express their views frankely and I am very happy that every one did that.. Even though the No. of persons were less than what I have expected.. still it is memorable...

I extend my thanks to people who have expressed their well wishes and at the same time I feel sorry for the people who have missed it...

However for those who could not/did not attend the meet...well..well.. here is a solution... pray for the NEXT MEET...!!

TVK

Last edited:
Have a great get-together. Great effort in organizing this get-together and wishing you all have a great time......
Thank you Sir! Your wish came true!

We had fun filled time and could exchange our views freely! Sunil is our next generation gentleman and reminded me

of my handsome nephews! The lively couple TVKs and cute Dr. C. Narayani gave quality time to us! :D

Congratulations to all who could make it to the meeting.
I am envious of you guys.
Not to worry, Prasad Sir! Ram and me are just a phone call away in Sing. Chennai.

So, when you visit Chennai, you are most welcome to our sweet home! :)

......... ராஜி ராம் சமையலை சுவைக்க கொடுப்பினை இல்லை ..........
குரு சார்! சிங்காரச் சென்னைக்கு வந்தால், எங்கள் இனிய இல்லத்திற்கு வருக! சுவை மிகு உணவைப் பெறுக! :hungry:

நன்றி!

நாலு பேருக்கு நன்றி; அந்த

நாலு பேருக்கு நன்றி! என்ன?

சினிமாப் பாடலா? இல்லை!
இனிதே எழும் நினைவு! எம்

இனிய இல்லம் வந்து, நல்ல
இனிய உரையாடல் செய்து,

சிறப்பு ஞாயிறாக மாற்றிய
சிறந்த நட்புக்கு மிக்க நன்றி!

:yo:

Hello ,Very good morning . wow such a nice experience ,a lot of good ,funny, memorable chat in the get together chennai meet.I specially thank MR.RAM SIR ,MR.RAMANI SIR , MRS.TVK MADAM, since their better( best) half are very famillar for me in this forum ,as they extended their warm welcome with nice common chat ,RR mam s tasty lunch all went on well. I thank all for this chance to meet our people.VAZTHA VAYADHU ELLAI, VANANGUGEREN,:pray2: .

Last edited:
........VAZTHA VAYADHU ELLAI, VANANGUGEREN,:pray2: .
தங்கள் வணக்கத்தை எல்லோரும் ஏற்றுக்கொள்கிறோம்!
எங்கள் அனைவரின் நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள் என்றும், உங்களுக்கு!! :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back