• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Meeting in 'Person'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the opening page of this forum, go to chit chat section and SEE next to your thread title!

Someone thinks your thread is GOOD! :decision:

P.S:
Five stars: Excellent; Four stars: Good;
Three stars: Average;
Two stars: Bad; One star: Terrible!!

"Someone thinks your thread is GOOD!"....So..Someone only thinks so... Others Don't....Hey,,TVK...see the irony...!!

TVK

Raji, loved your description of the nice meet you all had at your residence.. how wonderful it was for you guys.. the loss is mine.. I hope if I come to Madras I would be able to meet at least some of you.. :) hopefully in the winter.. Does Dr. Narayani also live in Madras??? anyway, nice to read all about the good things you had to say about everyone..
love
bushu :)

Hello Bushu mam ,very good morning ,yes ,yes yes ,Iam born ,brought up ,living in,loving the great (hot ,not now) CHENNAI.both my,MIL, MOM,place is in chennai /madras.( I feel more light ,happy when I up date my place wow,such a fine feeling).

Hello Bushu mam ,very good morning ,yes ,yes yes ,Iam born ,brought up ,living in,loving the great (hot ,not now) CHENNAI.both my,MIL, MOM,place is in chennai /madras.( I feel more light ,happy when I up date my place wow,such a fine feeling).

WOW!! I am happy that you are so enthusiastic about Madras, that is how I know it.. I love madras and it holds many wonderful memories for me.. Nice to know you love is as much as I do..
Best wishes Dr. Narayani and please no MAM , please no formalitis.. .. take care..
love
Bushu :)

post 295 #
dear raji ram !
வண்டி கூலி உண்டி கூலி எல்லாம் சரிதான்
சென்னை வாசிகளுக்குமாட்டும் என்பதும்
அழைத்தாலும் வரக்கூடாது என்பது புது மொழி
என்பவைகளை படித்தபின் யோசனை செய்யவேண்டி உள்ளது
சென்னயில் மற்றும் ஒரு சந்திப்பு என்று சொன்னால் சால சிறந்ததாக இருக்கும்
குருவாயுரப்பன்

post 312#
dear TVK !
it will/should be commit and meet so that it will be more interesting and facilitate better arrangement.
guruvayurappan

post 312#
dear TVK !
it will/should be commit and meet so that it will be more interesting and facilitate better arrangement.
guruvayurappan

After the experience with the first ever meet... I have my doubt whether anybody will be interested... I am still wondering what is the hesitation in meeting people face to face..After all we are also like them and not lion or tiger...

TVK

After the experience with the first ever meet... I have my doubt whether anybody will be interested... I am still wondering what is the hesitation in meeting people face to face..After all we are also like them and not lion or tiger...

TVK
ok . you add one more offer of wearing mask of their favourite or all should wear plain mask in everybody face

.............. வண்டி கூலி உண்டி கூலி எல்லாம் சரிதான். சென்னை வாசிகளுக்கு மட்டும் என்பதும், அழைத்தாலும் வரக்கூடாது என்பது புது மொழி என்பவைகளை படித்தபின் யோசனை செய்யவேண்டி உள்ளது. சென்னயில் மற்றும் ஒரு சந்திப்பு என்று சொன்னால் சால சிறந்ததாக இருக்கும். .......
குரு சார்! எப்படி எப்படியோ யோசிக்கிறீர்கள்!

1. சென்னைவாசிகளுக்கு 'மட்டும்' என்று யாருமே சொல்லவில்லை! அந்த அந்த ஊர்க்காரர்கள் சந்திப்பது எளிது என்பதே

திரு TVK அவர்களின் நோக்கம். மேடம் VR எங்கள் இல்லத்தில் ஒரு வாரம் இருப்பார் என்பதால், அந்தத் தேதியைத் தேர்வு

செய்தோம்! அவ்வளவே. அவர் கோவைவாசி என்பது உங்களுக்கும் தெரியுமே!
முதலில் எங்கள் இல்லம் வந்த இளைஞர்

சுனில், டென்மார்க்கில்
பணி செய்பவர்! அன்று இரவு விமானம் ஏற வேண்டியிருந்தாலும், சந்திக்க விழைந்த இனியவர்!

2. 'அழைத்தாலும் நுழையாதே' என்பதன் அர்த்தமே வேறு! அது இந்த 'மீட்டிங்' பற்றிய புது மொழி அல்ல. இதையெல்லாம்

அறிந்துகொள்ள 'Read between lines' என்ற சாதுர்யம் வேண்டும்!

3. நான் இருபது பேர்கள் வரை எளிதாக எங்கள் இல்லத்தில் சந்திக்கலாம் என்று எழுதினேன். அதை விட வேறு என்ன

support கொடுக்க முடியும்? ஒருவேளை, அபிராமி மாலில் 'நான் ஈ' படம் பார்த்துவிட்டு, அங்கேயே சாப்பாடு - என்பது

போலப் pakkage வேண்டுமோ?

சந்தித்த நாங்கள், நல்ல
பொழுதுதாகக்
கழித்தோம். அதுவே TVK சாருக்கும், எனக்கும் மகிழ்ச்சி! :dance:

TVK

Good question. But look at the profile of the people. How many have given some info there? How many have put in their photo? I think people not wanting to meet in person is an extension of all these actions.

..... But look at the profile of the people. How many have given some info there? How many have put in their photo? I think people not wanting to meet in person is an extension of all these actions.
:nono: ... Having the photo in profile or avtar is in no way connected with meeting in person!
FYI, Sri. T V K, Dr. C N, Sri. Sunil and I have not uploaded our photos. But we were eager to meet one another! :grouphug:

:nono: ... Having the photo in profile or avtar is in no way connected with meeting in person!
FYI, Sri. T V K, Dr. C N, Sri. Sunil and I have not uploaded our photos. But we were eager to meet one another! :grouphug:

Who knows...after uploading by some members...others may decide not to meet them in person...once for all...!!

TVK

Hello TVK Sir ,yeenn ,nalla thannay poiketuirruku .I feel getting contacts, relationship all due to personalities ,external appearance, would not fetch more and for long while.As time pass and flew all starts to vanish .:dizzy:

Hello TVK Sir ,yeenn ,nalla thannay poiketuirruku .I feel getting contacts, relationship all due to personalities ,external appearance, would not fetch more and for long while.As time pass and flew all starts to vanish .:dizzy:

"I feel getting contacts, relationship all due to personalities ..." more than this ..the attitude..attitude to break the barrier and to know each other & to develop long lasting friendship..

TVK

இனியது கேட்பின்!

நண்பர்களே...

இனிது இனிது Forum நட்பு இனிது - அதனினும்

இனிது அங்கு அஞ்சல் செய்தல் - அதனினும்

இனிது அங்கு வரும் பதில்கள் - அதனினும்

இனிது நாம் பெறும் Like கள் - அதனினும்

இனிது நம்
நூலுக்கு Star கள் - அதனினும்

இனிது செலவே இல்லாமல் நட்பைத் தொடர்வதே!!

சங்கீதம் தெரிந்தவர்கள் திருமதி K B S போலப் பாடி மகிழலாம்! :sing: . . . :D

Please read my post again. It is not about the photos alone. It is about giving some info about the person, which shows the openness. It then expands to meeting in person. If people do not give any info in their profile, it gives an impression that they do not want others to know about them leave alone meeting someone in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back