• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Meeting in 'Person'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me rise to the occasion! Our sweet home has a big hall to accommodate about twenty people. We live in West KKNagar.

Keep this in mind TVK Sir?? நாங்க ரெடி! நீங்க ரெடியா??

West KK Nagar can be reached easily... I am now in Velachery but was in KK Nagar for 28 years.. So no problem..Now we have to collect statistics about no. of people...

TVK

My husband and his batch mates (GCT 1962 )
meet every year In Chennai / CBE.

There is a lot of fun and frolic and of course expenses too.

This is possible because the husbands are classmates and old friends.

The wives get to know one another and pick up
their kind of persons for future friendship.

But here everyone s a stranger...it will be different story!

I DO NOT wish to throw wet towel on the eager enterprises.

If there is any such met in Coimbatore please inform me also.

I will attend it with my husband!

So you are not in Chennai...? I am bit disappointed..!!

TVK

Dear Tmt VR

Your post # 3, You are correct we have to give a face to a name. Doesn't matter - the shock is on the
onlooker. Bala Sir looks grand and Renuka has changed once and is trying to change it once again.

I have already formed an impression of you - somewhere between Tmt Revathi Sankaran and the lady who comes
on Jaya TV demonstrating Iyer recipes - middle-aged, affectionate, hair partly grey neatly combed and set in a konadi,
simple and yet attractive pallau of the saree showing, motherly looking character and yet with that naughty
teen-ager's sparkle in the eye. Mischief, written all over the face !

I picture you in a yellow saree and Tmt Raji Ram in a blue one. Same with Dr C Narayani and Subbulakshmi -
Grand and Graceful ladies, who haven's lost their 'girlish charm'.

Remember the song : - " Kanchi Pattu Uduthi, Kasthuri Pottu Vaithu, Devathai Pol ............... ".

No, not my "Kanavu Kannis" but more so "Karpanai Mamais".

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem

West KK Nagar can be reached easily... I am now in Velachery but was in KK Nagar for 28 years.. So no problem..Now we have to collect statistics about no. of people...
COOL, Sir! So..... YOU have to collect statistics of the participants. OK?

BTW, why some members ( including you ) have not given the place where you live? For many members, it appears
on the right side of the screen, along with their user name and the color meter!! :ranger:

COOL, Sir! So..... YOU have to collect statistics of the participants. OK?

BTW, why some members ( including you ) have not given the place where you live? For many members, it appears
on the right side of the screen, along with their user name and the color meter!! :ranger:

As I said earlier I am new to this site and yet to understand the full intricacy...

Anyway here is my mail ID and whoever wants to contact me ..they can do so...

[email protected]

TVK

Don't feel very bad. :pout:

Since you will be meeting my younger sister playing the perfect hostess,

with your imagination you can extrapolate and guess what I will be like.

We (I and she) used to be very similar... until very recently! :)

So you are not in Chennai...? I am bit disappointed..!!

TVK

Don't feel very bad. :pout:

Since you will be meeting my younger sister playing the perfect hostess,

with your imagination you can extrapolate and guess what I will be like.

We (I and she) used to be very similar... until very recently! :)

"until very recently!".....What does it mean....??!!

TVK

I have given my JATAKAM itself in the Forum.

YOU as well as any other member is welcome

to my house in Coimbatore any time :)

The previous two visitors were from South Africa and California. :plane:

Yes.. I will do so when I visit CBE....Sometimes unwittingly we invite DEVILS...!!

TVK

They are called as "naama roopam" in Sanskrit. :)

Bala Anna is not just grand he is also a great person. :angel:

After all the things I have dragged him through, he still maintains a very affectionate relationship with me, better than my own siblings!

Renu was a diva until she decided to become a rat with fangs!:whoo:
Subha is the golden girl of the forum and Dr.C.N a lovely dentist cum busy mom! I am really disappointed that we could not meet as we wished to do, during my recent visit to Chennai.

There are many more lovely ladies in the forum but they prefer not to be seen or heard. So there is nothing we can do about it.

I know Mrs. Revathy Sankaran but not the other motherly lady you describe.

Does not matter. When we reach a certain age, women become Universal Mothers. I am being called as amma in Tamil, amme in Malayalam, avaa in Telugu and thank God no Kannada friends.

All the kutties call me paatti now.. thanks to my 100% bleached hair (the after-effect of dyeing the hair and stopping it).

I think Paatti is the sweetest word in Tamil - even if it is pronounced like PAATHTHI by my grand children :)

Indeed my avaatr is in a golden yellow saree and Raji mam's in a blue saree!!! Reminds me of Krishna and Balarama always dressed in Golden yellow and blue respectively.

Kanchi Pattu Uduthi.... OK!!!

Kasthuri Pottu Vaithu...where do I get it???

Devathai Pol ...Well if you have a real lot of imagination it may be still possible............... ".

To put an end to all the speculations, you are welcome to visit my photo album in the member's gallery where you can see me from the age of 19 to 65 through all stages and various interesting activities.

I feel very good after reading and relying to your mail.
Thank you sir!!! You too have a very Good day!!!

Dear Tmt VR

Your post # 3, You are correct we have to give a face to a name. Doesn't matter - the shock is on the
onlooker. Bala Sir looks grand and Renuka has changed once and is trying to change it once again.

I have already formed an impression of you - somewhere between Tmt Revathi Sankaran and the lady who comes
on Jaya TV demonstrating Iyer recipes - middle-aged, affectionate, hair partly grey neatly combed and set in a konadi,
simple and yet attractive pallau of the saree showing, motherly looking character and yet with that naughty
teen-ager's sparkle in the eye. Mischief, written all over the face !

I picture you in a yellow saree and Tmt Raji Ram in a blue one. Same with Dr C Narayani and Subbulakshmi -
Grand and Graceful ladies, who haven's lost their 'girlish charm'.

Remember the song : - " Kanchi Pattu Uduthi, Kasthuri Pottu Vaithu, Devathai Pol ............... ".

No, not my "Kanavu Kannis" but more so "Karpanai Mamais".

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem

Dear Tmt VR

Raji Mam & you sisters? Gives TVK a chance to spin a new yarn " Tale of Two Other Sisters" !

Come on TVK, let's hear it - you can fit me in as a Ram/Sebastian/John.

" Once upon a time there lived two sisters, the elder in Coimbatore and the younger one in Chennai........
................. " [ over to TVK ]

Yay Yem

Dear Tmt VR

Raji Mam & you sisters? Gives TVK a chance to spin a new yarn " Tale of Two Other Sisters" !

" Once upon a time there lived two sisters, the elder in Coimbatore and the younger one in Chennai........

Yay Yem

Then who will be KRISH...?

TVK

Dear Tmt VR

Yay Yem

Dear Tmt VR

Dr Narayani - Dental Surgeon ? Was she connected with the famous Dr Arunachallam in Tiruvanmiyur
Chennai? I ask because my daughter is just finishing from Dental School this academic.

Yay Yem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back