• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Meeting in 'Person'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many mails TVK Sir received so far!!

I have started thinking... '
பஞ்ச பாண்டவர், கட்டில் கால் போல..... '

Mails...Mails...'O' ..mails ...where are you....??!!

TVK

Dear Madam,
Is there any way of contacting him through this website. Today morning, I even prepared a message, but I think the same has not reached him, I think. I will grateful, if u could suggest a method to contact him. ( I even went into his profile, but sufficient infn as to contact him was not available. Sorry to trouble u in this regard. Hope u will be able to help me. BYE. U V Jagannathan
Dear Sir,

You may not be able to send private messages now being a new member.

I got Sri. Iyyarooraan's mail id from another thread and you may find it useful to contact him.

[email protected]

Regards,
Smt. Raji Ram

Patience Pays.
People want to "wait and watch" before taking any step. :spy:
When everyone does this, there is bound to be delay. :clock:
But don't lost heart. :nono:
If no one joins in, still the organizer and the hosts
can meet and become good friends! :tea:

Patience Pays.
People want to "wait and watch" before taking any step. :spy:
When everyone does this, there is bound to be delay. :clock:
But don't lost heart. :nono:
If no one joins in, still the organizer and the hosts
can meet and become good friends! :tea:

"If no one joins in, still the organizer and the hosts
can meet and become good friends!"...

I think..that may be the final position...!!

TVK

.......... I love Kavithaigal. I have read couple of yours and that of Shmt.Visalakshi Ramani and I loved them all. I had to read Tamizh with great difficulty and its time consuming. ..........
Thanks again! :)

I should have guessed it because you never write in Tamil!! :typing:

........... BTW, there is a chance for you to meet me along with some other members. The first step is to mail to TVK Sir!!
இதைவிட விலாவாரியா எப்படி சார் சொல்ல முடியும்?
I think the 'Chennai, mind it' AM Sir is ducking away, now! :peep:

Dear Raji Mam

It is "YAY YEM", mind it, and there's no way I'll duck away - I was missing for an hour or so,
because of a silly and messy neighbor who picked-up an unnecessary quarrel with my wife.
Simplicity is mistaken for weakness and humility for fear.

Things almost got physical. Like Raviji, I too find it difficult to read Tamil - can't write -
never learnt the language - can just about pass by reading sign boards and bus routes.
But I matched my neighbor word-for-word in Chennai Sentamizh to quell the situation.

He was 'zapped' [ just to irritate Tmt VR] - he didn't know that I had a Hony Doctorate
from the University of Royapuram/Kasimedu and was floored in the Kavi Arangam.

I am not one bit proud of it, but the situation warranted it.

No ducking/dodging/shirking/escaping - just one horrible hour that left a bad taste in the mouth.

I know, the coward will muster some support from a few of his friends and will create a ruckus
in the evening - it's been a while since I got into a fist-fight and my hands are itching to do
so - but being the son of a Fauji, it will be a shame to fight these eunuchs.

Raji Mam and all respected members of this austere forum, please excuse I may be gone for
a while to wrap up this mess - I am sure you all will disown me, if only you hear the Classical Chennai
Tamil that I let-fly at that oaf.

I take leave for now.

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem from Chennai, YES MIND IT!

What a lo.....ng story! Glad that A M Sir is well versed with SingArach Chennai Senthamizh! It helps, for sure, in many situations!

I was asking whether you have mailed to T V K Sir about the proposed 'get together' of this Forum members, living in Chennai.

Seems you are least bothered about all this stuff. Ok, it is your wish! :)

PS: T V K Sir gave his mail id yesterday and not just one hour back!!

I forgot to add this: T V K sir's id is in post # 31 - page 4 of this thread!!
icon3.png

We can meet with our family members at chennai marina and after that together we can take dinner at mathura hotel and share the cost.

We can meet with our family members at chennai marina and after that together we can take dinner at mathura hotel and share the cost.

Fine Idea Sir... But let us wait till we get adequate members... WHY.. 'M'..for 'M'...?! Marina and Mathura...Pl. mail me Sir.so that we can take it that you will be a participant with family..and it will help us to inform you the venue... transport... cost etc..

with regards,

TVK

Since mathura is nearby and the food there is very good. Variety at reasonable cost. But the only problem is it is over crowded during holidays. I am expecting transfer from kolkata to chennai by June july and will be working in the Regional office at chennai mount road.

If the minds are set good we can even organise one day picnic.

Since mathura is nearby and the food there is very good. Variety at reasonable cost. But the only problem is it is over crowded during holidays. I am expecting transfer from kolkata to chennai by June july and will be working in the Regional office at chennai mount road.

Thanks for your response and welcome to Chennai... Mathura...?..Yes it is a crowded place and nowadays food is not that much good... I am a frequent visitor to Madura restaurant ...because of my AnnaSalai LIC contacts & in Dhun Buldg contacts..

TVK

dear Sir,
Find his name in any thread and left click on it.
It will open up several options.
One of them is private message.
you can put your message on that box and it wil reach in an instant.
Madam - I have revealed all the "State" secrets to Jugusha. Thank you. But the thrill in being anonymous is different, like No 1 Prasadji said. All the best.

Dear Raji Mam

Thanks for reminding me of TVK's post # 31 - I have asked him to count me in, with a request that
the venue be such that it has public transport accessibility - after an injury to my back last year
I dont drive a four wheeler / two wheeler and sometimes find commuting a 'pain'.

The past year or so, I have avoided even family functions and other gatherings for fear of
creating a 'scene' there.

Yes Mam I too am keen on meeting with you - you must me as interesting and informative
as Tmt VR - also as chirpy, humorous, sportive and vibrant as she.

Composed, Grand and Graceful Ladies - Yathaa Akka, Tathaa Thangai !

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem

hello & hi to all .i hope all are keen for a meet .the thrill goes higher only when we start admire,like the person writing style ,funny comments thoughtful reply so on .... .it remains me Mr.K.Balachender the legend in cinema ,who try to create a interesting role through phone calls ,through write ups ,were one cannot see her\ him but their level of imagination,anticipation goes sky high. wow such a lovely feel.hope its a wait and watch situation. .( hey i hav hit on the century reply to this thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back