• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Marraige Into an Orthodox Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get only 50% marks, TBS Sir!

Sridevi as Malini Iyer is the correct answer! :)

sridevi+as+malini+iyer.jpg

You get only 50% marks, TBS Sir!

Sridevi as Malini Iyer is the correct answer! :)

sridevi+as+malini+iyer.jpg

Raji Madam,

Malini Iyer is good looking and bewitching..But the kattu does not seem to be like a Iyer kattu...Not even Iyengar kattu..Something in between the two!!

RRji thank you. I enjoyed it immensely with the little bit of telugu knowledge. Anyway I laughed heartily hearing the name Kattabrahmudu. watched all the episodes on Youtube. LORL.
Dear Vaagmi Sir,

My stay in Vizag for 6 years has made me understand Telugu quite well. :cool:
Happy that you enjoyed the video I had posted and also the others! Sridevi rocks!! :clap2:

Dear Ganesh,

Sridevi wears the correct (ready-made) madisAr in the video that I had posted.

Please watch and enjoy. :)

Wow! MadisAr saree + long plait with kunjalam + jadavalai + jimikkis ( with ear studs) + addigai decorating the neck
+ dozens of matching bangles!! :clap2:

How nice it will be if this is made as uniform in an office! :love:

That would mostly please the nostalgic office maamas. The younger crowd prefers jeans and T-shirt. Easier to hit a pub after work.

For best madisar m.amis Vaishnavites style pay a visit triplicane Parthasarathy temple.

One can see colourful ones with varying styles in wearing silk sarees.

Most are pretty too but some look better from back.

Dear Krish Sir,

By the time you entered our forum, Kunjuppu Sir and Raghy Sir were not interacting much. Renu and I

have had many nice chats with both of them and we know their usual comments on MadisAr saree! :)

All this journey into marriage life with priestly class is like riding a time machine into last century.

Ride a time machine if possible into future.

Marriage is Union of two souls .Caste should not come in the way of such an Union.Nor should preference of one to follow the path of priesthood.

Person venturing into such a profession should not be setting conditions regarding dress or ornaments to be worn by spouse.

The most sought after priest for conducting marriages in Delhi has given his wife th freedom to wear

clothes off her choice.She wears maxis and other modern dresses.Laying down conditions on dress etc. Is impinging on personal freedom of mate.

As a person in love,the girl might agree to wear madisar or sport nose rings.But insistence on it or justifying is atrocious.

It shows a perverse mindset

People change after marriage . Priests may decide to adopt normal profession after marriage .Who knows ? I know some orthodox men with kudumi shedding it and wearing jeans and going to another profession.I also know men suddenly becoming religeous and start sporting kudumi and panchakacham after retirement.

I sincerely think she should not accept any dress code to please husband or in laws.She should not compromise on issues such as dress code which is violation of her personal rights

....... I sincerely think she should not accept any dress code to please husband or in laws.She should not compromise on issues such as dress code which is violation of her personal rights
Do you have any authority to say this, Krish Sir?? :D
I guess ONLY the couple decide on this issue! :decision:

Members are having fun after this thread started! :D

The problems faced by demonetization are forgotten! :cool:

Last edited:
Priesthood among Brahmins is a dying profession.

Most priests would not like their children to take up their profession.

they educate their children to enable them to get well paying jobs

Trapping NBs into marriage with those wanting to practise this profession is deplorable.

NBs might accept as it might mean caste progression for their children.

But there is a heavy price in terms of material needs for good life.

Even Brahmin girls would not marry priests by choice.

There are many well placed Brahmin boys who are prepared to marry NB girls.

Even in this forum many doubted the authenticity of the poster as it appeared not plausible.

This girl is someone's loving daughter/sibling.

As an educated working girl she deserves a better future.
Love is blind, Krish Sir! :cool:

Dhaksha herself has chosen her soul mate and she has to face the consequences bravely!

Anyway, a lady dressed in madisAr, wearing diamond studs and nose rings on both sides is sure to look like 'ambAL'! :hail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back