• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Laughter Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sudeshwer

krish44 mentioned he is from Delhi. He also mentioned that one more TB member is also from Delhi. I am also from Delhi for the last 54 years although for the last few years I live in California, USA. I own some properties in Delhi; so I keep on visiting Delhi atleast 3/4 months every year. I conduct Laughter Club in the City Fremont, California where I live. This is basically meant for senior citizens who visit California on visitor's visa. We do physical exercises from head to toe, some yogas etc etc. Now, I am in Melbourne, Australia and will reach Delhi on April 12, 2015 for a stay of 3/4 months. There are lots of Laughter Clubs in Delhi and most of them know me. If any TB Delhi member is interested he/they can give his/their emil id and I can email them the List of Exercises which we do. Our Club, Fremont Laughter Club, is a land mark in that area and is blessed and encouraged by Dr Madan Kataria who is founder of Laughter Cubs all over the world. In Melbourne also I join various Laughter Clubs. I welcome any interest - srinivasan

Google under laughter yoga.

[video=youtube;q9MmSFZ0qSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9MmSFZ0qSw&list=PLCEzRkI5VN0JFilpANCztf2U D8AQTzE8q[/video]

Dear a-TB, Mr Prasad has posted excellent picture on laughter club. Dr Madan Kataria whose photo comes on Prasad's video is the One who started. His Laughter Clubs have only laughter yogas but whereas what I started is that along with laughter yogas, we also do exercises from head to toe. if anybody is interested, they can give me their email IDs, I can post the List of Exercises that we in Fremont Laughter Club (FLC) do regularly one hour everyday. In fact, if one goes to Google and browse to Laughaway.com, one will find our FLC site also - srinivaan

Dear Sudeshwar ji,

I find the idea of laughter club sort of weird.. I know such classes exists but it seems that people are "forcing" themselves to laugh.

Laughter has to be original and not programmed.

We lead our lives these days in auto-pilot mode..so I feel let somethings be natural and not programmed yet again.

Laughing is not an exercise...laughter is the language of joy that stems from the heart.

Last edited:
Renuka Ji, I am not joking. Laughter is the best medicine. scientifically it is proved. Number of FLC members felt very good after few months of laghter yoga. in fact, just today in Melbourne, Australia, I have been invited to attend one Laughter session on saturday. I will go and attend. Australian Aborgines practised laughter for many deceases I saw this inf 2/3 days back in the news paper. y go to laughaway.com in google; y will find it amazing. I can list the benefits, if y desire. I insist it is NOT forced laughing; if y start doing it will become sponteneous I bet - srinivasan

Renuka Ji, I am not joking. Laughter is the best medicine. scientifically it is proved. Number of FLC members felt very good after few months of laghter yoga. in fact, just today in Melbourne, Australia, I have been invited to attend one Laughter session on saturday. I will go and attend. Australian Aborgines practised laughter for many deceases I saw this inf 2/3 days back in the news paper. y go to laughaway.com in google; y will find it amazing. I can list the benefits, if y desire. I insist it is NOT forced laughing; if y start doing it will become sponteneous I bet - srinivasan

Yes I agree sir..its one of the better medicines but its hard to believe that we can program someone to laugh.

Laughter can not be planned..its has to be spontaneous ..like how when we see a comedy or read an X rated joke!LOL

I remember going to all the movies which had N.S.Krishnan and T.A.Maduram, Thangavelu etc just to laugh. As we were growing up found the way to make others to laugh. Now world has become so tense, may be they have to go after artificial way of laughter system. Anything works goes. Laughing natural way or artificial method surely should help rather than harm. Let us laugh ha ha ha ha ha :)

kama, thank y I insist all TB members shud join some laughter club to relieve stress, tension etc. let us laugh: ha ha he he ho ho. I want to post the List of Exercises that we in FLC do. I can do that only when I have some email IDs - srinivasan.

Doctor saheba, you have competition from the laugh doctors.

Dont worry Janab...I shall create a crying-laughter club.

Members shall be taught to cry and laugh in rapid successions..so that they understand that we are free to cry or to laugh thru out of our lives without being attached to either joy or sorrow but rather treat them alike.

Sukha Dukhe Same Ktrva.

""Anda naalum Vandidadho"? Thanks for the NSK treat. I enjoyed watching. Even now I can laugh. The couple of life time :) Mikka Nandri"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back