• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

komanam / kaupeenam panchakacham brahmacharyam

Status
Not open for further replies.
....... so next time you see a camel with a diaper, shout out 'hooray' for indian farming..organic that is :)
This is what I saw in Agra!

4130113109_102fda05ca_z.jpg

Source: Camel Cart in Agra

Dear Ravi,

The purpose of this KMN is only to protect the roads from being shi**ed by camels.
But as Kunjuppu Sir points out, the product might be sold at a high price too, later on! :popcorn:

During the recent sight seeing at Kufri, Ram and I ventured to ride on horses uphill for about 20 minutes,

on slushy steep roads filled with lot of stones! I was scared to death but tried to be :cool:... Suddenly, the horse

bent its back and I felt like tumbling down! I shouted in fear! The little guy who was the guardian of the horse

coolly responded: 'Madam! gOdA go toilet'!! :dizzy:

Dear Ravi,

Thanks for your compliment - accepting me as a genius! :D

I can see your anger since you chose to send a PM in forum instead of my e-mail!

I did not mean to hurt you. I just mentioned about the camels I found near Taj in Agra.

:sorry: again if I have hurt you by my reply to Renu. Please cool down dear friend! :cool:

P.S: 'viLaiyAttu vinaiyAgum'! How true!! High time I bid good bye to this thread. :wave:

Can't you see Renuka copied my Avtar Pic and posted it here, stating why this camel from Middle East is nude without komanam??

And your are saying this Camel walks in deserts and thus is nude.

And you ladies are saying that you were just being jovial and I need to be cool???

Shame on your Ladies.

I know why and who all are you ladies admirers.

Last edited:
This is what I saw in Agra!

4130113109_102fda05ca_z.jpg

Source: Camel Cart in Agra

Dear Ravi,

The purpose of this KMN is only to protect the roads from being shi**ed by camels.
But as Kunjuppu Sir points out, the product might be sold at a high price too, later on! :popcorn:

Did I ask your elaboration on what you saw in Agra and what's its purpose??

Don't address me, please. Keep addressing your admires and leave me alone.

Yes you ladies have lots of guts to stoop so low and you ladies have strong back up from PIO's and moderators for all the nonsense you ladies do.

Dear Ravi,

I have already apologized to you in the Tired of Playing Games thread and also RR ji had literally apologized to you in her reply.

So I feel the above posts is slightly harsh to a person who has already apologized and sometimes I do take some "liberty" to "tease" those I have known well in Forum in a Tom and Jerry style.

I don't know how else to explain to you to make you cool down.

Dear Ravi,

I have already apologized to you in the Tired of Playing Games thread and also RR ji had literally apologized to you in her reply.

So I feel the above posts is slightly harsh to a person who has already apologized and sometimes I do take some "liberty" to "tease" those I have known well in Forum in a Tom and Jerry style.

I don't know how else to explain to you to make you cool down.

You shameless ladies will stoop so low and do anything and want to get away by simply seeking apology just to pretend and appear sweet, concerned and right?

You stop doing nonsense with me, stooping too low to satisfy your's and your jalara group's Ego, that's it. Then you need not to cool any one down

Last edited:
You shameless ladies will stoop so low and do anything and want to get away by simply seeking apology just to pretend and appear sweet, concerned and right?

You stop doing nonsense with me, stooping too low to satisfy your's and your jalara group's Ego, that's it. Then you need not to cool any one down

Dear Ravi,

I have already apologized sincerely...if you don't believe me I can't do anything else to make you believe me.

I rest my case.

Dear Ravi,

I have already apologized sincerely...if you don't believe me I can't do anything else to make you believe me.

I rest my case.

Don't expect me to believe you. I have known you for long time in this Forum. I know how you time and again come up with your nasty behavior just because people are lot here to still support you, you being a lady.

Don't expect yourself too to stoop too low and get into nasty act without given back to you.

Don't expect me to believe you. I have known you for long time in this Forum. I know how you time and again come up with your nasty behavior just because people are lot here to still support you, you being a lady.

Don't expect yourself too to stoop too low and get into nasty act without given back to you.

Ravi you are acting as if you are faultless like Ganga Jaal and never ever behaved in the way you are accusing me of.

I feel if you really have a problem please let moderators know about how you feel cos I dont want to keep on convincing you.

What is so hard for you to accept an apology?

Ravi you are acting as if you are faultless like Ganga Jaal and never ever behaved in the way you are accusing me of.

I feel if you really have a problem please let moderators know about how you feel cos I dont want to keep on convincing you.

What is so hard for you to accept an apology?

I never have behaved in such a nasty way, stooping too low like your ladies.

Stop acting with me know. Don't bother if I accept your apology or not. You said what you wanted to say and now stop addressing me and communicating with me on this.

C Ravi - Take it gently, after all, this is only a forum. Look at it this way - That particular camel in your profile is lucky to get so much attention from so many ladies - komanam or not ! Now, if only that were me... ;-)

In a way, this forum is similar to our role play in this world. Take things lightly and move on - If something is good in this forum, accept it, and ignore if unworthy, and for the things in between, well, just smile, or nod your head, or stare blankly, but please move on.

I dont mean to be condescending, but probably being your age, I wanted to ensure that you took this in the right spirit (!)

Dear Ravi,

Thanks for your compliment - accepting me as a genius! :D

I can see your anger since you chose to send a PM in forum instead of my e-mail!

I did not mean to hurt you. I just mentioned about the camels I found near Taj in Agra.

:sorry: again if I have hurt you by my reply to Renu. Please cool down dear friend! :cool:

P.S: 'viLaiyAttu vinaiyAgum'! How true!! High time I bid good bye to this thread. :wave:
Dear Mam no need to say good bye to this thread. I dont understand why somebody is getting angry over CAMEL....

Dear Ravi,

If you read most of my posts..I always use the word Female or Women to describe myself or any other female...I do not like using the word LADY cos LADY means some goody goody types who follows all norms and behaves so ever so right and down right boring!

So rather be called a FEMALE! where I can behave way I want and not what men expect me to be..

Well my dear boy...in my post all I asked is Komanam Ke Peeche Kya Hai cos I thought besides you know what there is no other structure behind it but in Think or Sink Thread..VR Ji told me that the Mooladhara Chakra is behind the Komanam too...So you see such my question actually had an answer yaar...

Yes..you are right..my mind is obsessed with lots of stuff..as I wrote in Think or Sink thread..right now I am busy penning down the lyrics for the song "Komanam Ke Peeche Kya Hai"

I am always happy with my imagination..cos it knows no boundary and always willing to receive inputs from all directions of the universe.

Smt. Renuka,

AFAI have known, the so-called Moolaadhaara chakra is not in any of the things behind "kOmaNam ke peecche"; if it were so, this chakra could be surgically removed from the body without danger to the life of the person concerned. Moolaadhaara Chakra is in the part known as perinium.

BTW, there is one set of people who have been sold on to this chakra fraud who believe that Dakshinaamurthy is constantly reminding the bhaktas about their moolaadhaara chakra (and the need to raise the kundalini up, up and ahoy!, because he is looking south, i.e., down the page ;)

Dear Mam no need to say good bye to this thread. I dont understand why somebody is getting angry over CAMEL....

Dear BrahinJi,

I am quite disappointed but i guess not at all surprised at your sudden appearance just to pick on Ravi. I have a bone o pick with him anyway because I have been posting here and I guess so does Renu and others. But you have vanished for ages and suddenly now come as if on cue of someone just to tease Ravi. I think that is very low of you. I never saw you rushing over here to pick on Ravi when he was having a go at DelhiJi!

Can't you see Renuka copied my Avtar Pic and posted it here, stating why this camel from Middle East is nude without komanam??

And your are saying this Camel walks in deserts and thus is nude.

And you ladies are saying that you were just being jovial and I need to be cool???

Shame on your Ladies.

I know why and who all are you ladies admirers.

Dear Shri Ravi,

I also felt that posting an image exactly like your avataar was in real bad taste and was intended to put you down, in an oblique way. I don't read this thread regularly because I find that the OP by someone who identifies himself as friend_truth18, itself a suspect identity according to me, has become very low standard gossipping between a few members who hide their inherent nature elsewhere.

If I were you, I would have left this thread when the friend_truth18 uploaded his photos which Shri Praveen deleted.

It is not too late for you to quit this thread, though I admire your fighting spirits.

I will recount one incident for which I was witness. In our colony, one fisherwoman used to bring fish and some of my christian colleagues' wives used to assemble and buy their daily requirements. One day there was some hard bargaining or something like that and one of the ladies (colleagues' wives) possibly made some remark about the fish vendor which was, as it happened here, an indirect put-down. The fisherwoman immediately started shouting the dirtiest abuses and expletives about the ladies and it became a small incident.

But one among the ladies, it seems, went away from the buyers, the moment the indirect insult had been made. At the end, the fish vendor said, "all of you are no better, but actually worse than paraiyah women (paRacchikaLu in Malayalam). The only lady is the one who went away from here; she comes from a good family with good bringing up."

Did I ask your elaboration on what you saw in Agra and what's its purpose??

Don't address me, please. Keep addressing your admires and leave me alone.
OK done!

Ladies should keep :cool: if they are addressed as 'shameless'!!

I learnt something new today! :thumb:

The Komanam thread was started by an impostor with carnal desires...It has titillalated most of us...Let us close this thread and move forward

Dear BrahinJi,

I am quite disappointed but i guess not at all surprised at your sudden appearance just to pick on Ravi. I have a bone o pick with him anyway because I have been posting here and I guess so does Renu and others. But you have vanished for ages and suddenly now come as if on cue of someone just to tease Ravi. I think that is very low of you. I never saw you rushing over here to pick on Ravi when he was having a go at DelhiJi!
Dear Amala , I never came here to pick on anyone & neither i am planning to do that. I am just posting my opinion here that i didnt find anything wrong with raji mam post if she is telling about what she saw in agra & if u find anything wrong with that post than please you are also free to post your opinion here. I believe in loving people, life is too short to hate people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back