• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Just to laugh........!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A father put his 3 year old daughter to bed, told her a story and listened to her prayers which ended by saying: "God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, God bless Grandma and goodbye Grandpa."

The father asked, "Why did you say goodbye Grandpa?"

The little girl said, "I don't know daddy, it just seemed like the thing to do."

The next day grandpa died. The father thought it was a strange coincidence.

A few months later the father put the girl to bed and listened to her prayers which went like this: "God bless Mommy, God Bless Daddy and goodbye Grandma." The next day the grandmother died.

"Holy Moley, thought the father, this kid is in contact with the other side.

Several weeks later when the girl was going to bed the dad heard her say: "God bless Mommy and goodbye Daddy." He practically went into shock.

He couldn't sleep all night and got up at the crack of dawn to go to his office. He was nervous as a cat all day, had lunch and watched the clock. He figured if he could get by until midnight he

would be okay. He felt safe in the office, so instead of going home at the end of the day he stayed there, drinking coffee, looking at his watch and jumping at every sound.

Finally, midnight arrived, he breathed a sigh of relief and went home. When he got home his wife said, "I've never seen you work so late, what's the matter?"

He said, "I don't want to talk about it, I've just spent the worst day of my life."

She said, "You think you had a bad day, you'll never believe what happened to me. This morning my golf pro dropped dead in the middle of my lesson.
http://groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/enjoythemasti

On Ganesh Chaturthi I had just landed back from India and went to a Ganesh temple with my son(he is 11 years old)
On the way to the temple he was asking me some doubts he had on Ramayan.

He was asking me.."Amma why did Ravan had to pay with his life for taking away Sita? Ravan didnt kill Sita so why did Rama kill Ravan?Did his offence need the death sentence?"

I didnt know what to say for a while cos it did have some logic too.

Then he continued saying "Why didnt Rama and Ravan discuss without fighting instead of waging a war all for the sake of a woman?"

Then my son told me and my husband "If I were Rama I would have married another woman and save myself all the trouble and let Ravan marry Sita as I think he must have loved her lots to go through all the trouble to get her"

My husband and I found it real funny could not help smiling.

Then my son told me and my husband "If I were Rama I would have married another woman and save myself all the trouble and let Ravan marry Sita as I think he must have loved her lots to go through all the trouble to get her"

Oh!!! that was a good statement made by your son dear Renu....Really cute and handy solution by his end... A big clap from me....

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

One afternoon, a wealthy lawyer was riding in the back of his limousine when he saw two men eating grass by the road side. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate. "Why are you eating grass?" he asked one man.

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied.
"Oh, come along with me then," instructed the lawyer.
"But, sir, I have a wife and two children!"
"Bring them along!" replied the lawyer. He turned to the other man and said, "Come with us."
"But sir, I have a wife and six children!" the second man answered.
"Bring them as well!" answered the lawyer as he headed for his limo.

They all climbed into the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limo. Once underway, one of the poor fellows says, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."

[/FONT]

The lawyer replied, "No problem, the grass at my home is almost a foot tall."

ஜோக் என்பது எங்கே வேணும்னா இருக்கும்.
அதுக்கு பெஸ்ட் உதாரணம்.
ஒரு தெலுகு பட ஷூட்டிங்.
அந்த நாளய ஹீரோ கிருஷ்ணா தான் ஹீரோ.
படத்துல ஒரு சீன் .
கிருஷ்ணா ஓடி வந்து குதிரை மேல jump பண்ணி ஏறிண்டு வேகமா ஓட்டனும்.
7 , 8 டேக் எடுத்து சரியாய் வரல்லே.
அப்போ ஒரு asst க்கு ஐடியா வந்துது .
ஓடி வந்து ஏறறதுக்கு பதில கிருஷ்ணா குதுரைலேருந்து கிருஷ்ணா கீழ குதிக்கட்டும்.
அதை சூட் பண்ணிட்டு எடிட்டிங் ல கடைசி frame ஐ first , first frame கடைசிய காண்பிச்சா கிருஷ்ணா jump பண்ணி ஏறி ஒக்கந்த மாதிரி இருக்கும்னு முடிவு பண்ணி அதே மாதிரி ஷாட் எடுத்துட்டாங்க.
லேட்டர் அதே மாதிரி தலை கீழ ஒட்டி பாத்தபோது தான் ஒரு விஷயம் கவனிக்கல்லே ன்னு தெரிஞ்சுதம்.
இவங்க சூட் பண்ணினபோது அந்த குதிரை ஷிட் பண்ணி இருக்கு .
Reverse ஒட்டின போது ஷிட் வாஸ் ஜம்பிங் from Floor and started entering ஆஸ் ஹோல் of குதிரை.
இது அந்த காலத்துல famous ஜோக் ஆகி ஒரு ரவுண்டு வந்துது. .

In the Malayalam movie "Rishyasringan" some (empty) cigarette packets were seen in the forest where Rishyasringan was growing up!

In the Malayalam movie "Rishyasringan" some (empty) cigarette packets were seen in the forest where Rishyasringan was growing up!

Respected Sangom ji...

The very old Rishyasringan was grown up in a thick forest with the company of wild animals and was all alone, away from the influence of the civilians. So, He became a great saint.

But the crew went to the forest to recreate the more or less same situation for the movie Rishyasringan, (Director late Bharatan and crew), one thing they came to know within few days was that they won't survive the adverse condition of the forest like this for days together. Out of habit, they kept occupied and entertained themselves, and they were there to shoot a historical film that slipped out of their mind... An ironical interpretation from Anandi's brain... Please excuse me for the same. :typing:

With respects, Anandi

Last edited:
Respected Sangom ji...

The very old Rishyasringan was grown up in a thick forest with the company of wild animals and was all alone, away from the influence of the civilians. So, He became a great saint.

But the crew went to the forest to recreate the more or less same situation for the movie Rishyasringan, (Director late Bharatan and crew), one thing they came to know within few days was that they won't survive the adverse condition of the forest like this for days together. Out of habit, they kept occupied and entertained themselves, and they were there to shoot a historical film that slipped out of their mind... An ironical interpretation from Anandi's brain... Please excuse me for the same. :typing:

With respects, Anandi

Anandi,

You can be quite right, because Bharatan was supposed to be very finicky about perfection. But I personally doubt if the crew really went to the same forest where Rishyasringan reportedly grew up, or to any other forest at all. The movie lens can create maayaa and a small park also could be turned to look like a dense forest; and the lone cigarette packet might have escaped the attention of the sweeper from the cinema crew:)

Dear Sangom Ji...
Yes, you are right.. Bharathan was a fantastic director and all his films are so natural and perfect... Again you are right, they might have created the forest artificially... doesn't matter... Whether forest is aritificial or natural... cigarette can enter anywhere...right???? anyways... Rishyasringan was a fantastic movie.. I hope you might have seen it... the lead artists were new face...and also from North India.. but they have done a good work... great film.. to depict a epic movie with such perfection is a great work.. Thank you so much.. with respects.. Anandi.

A student grabbed a coin, Flipped it in the air & said,
Head, I go to sleep.
Tail, I watch a movie.
If it stands on the edge I'll study.

WHICH IS THE MOST DANGEROUS ALPHABET OF ALL?

" W "!!

B'COZ ALL WORRIES START WITH "W"
WHO?
WHY?
WHAT?
WHEN?
WHICH?
WHOM?
WHERE?
WAR!
AND FINALLY
WIFE....!

How Newton Died ?
He died After seen South Indian Movies..

Because He Couldn't Bear Rajnikant Breaking All The Law Of Physics which He Made...

A Sign At A Petrol pump ...
"Plz ... Don't Smoke Here ...

Your Life May Be Worthless, But
Petrol Certainly Isn't...!"

Imagine
U & me join NASA
After 1 month
The Americans will have to change the name from NASA to.. SARVANASA

The Trouble With The World Is That, The Stupids Are Full Of Confidence And
The Intelligents Are Full Of Doubts

Last edited:
There was another interesting story about Ramayanam.
It will be better if it is explained in Tamil.
தமிழ் நாட்டுல ஒரு டிபிகல் கிராமம்.
ஊர் பெரிய மனுஷன் ஒரு நல்ல செட்டியார்.
ஆனா சுத்தமா படிப்பறிவு கடையாது.
அந்த ஊர்ல 2 , 3 வருஷமா சரியாய் மழை இல்லை.
தப்பான நேரத்துல மழை. நம்பி வெவசாயம் செஞ்ச மழை இல்லை.
ஊர்ல எல்லாரும் சேந்து செட்டியார் கிட்டே சொன்னங்க ராமாயணம் கதா கலாக்ஷேபம் ஏற்பாடு செஞ்சா எல்லாம் சரியாகும்னு.
செட்டியார் சரி ஏற்பாடு பண்ணுங்க செலவெல்லாம் நான் எடுதுக்றேன்னு சொன்னார்.
நல்ல பாகவதரா ஏற்பாடு பண்ணினாங்க .
அவரும் 10 நாள் கலா க்ஷேபம் செய்ய சம்மதிச்சு எல்லாம் நல்ல படியா முடிஞ்சுது.
செட்டியார் தினம் சாயங்காலம் முதல் வரிசையில ஒக்காந்து கேட்டுண்டு வந்தார்.
கடைசி நாள் பாகவதருக்கு சம்பாவனை . செட்டியார் எல்லாத்தையும் செட்டில் பண்ணிட்டு சுவாமிகளே நானும் தினம் ஒங்க கலாக்ஷேபதை கேட்டேன். ஒரு சின்ன சந்தேகம் சுவாமிகளே ன்னு கேட்டார்.
பாகவதர் ஒடனே செட்டியார் ஆர்வத்தை பார்த்துட்டு சொல்லுங்கோ நான் எனக்கு தெரிஞ்ச அளவு சொல்லறேன்னு சொன்னார்.
செட்டியாரும் நீங்களும் ராமன் ன்னு சொன்னீங்க இராவணன் ன்னு சொன்னீங்க இதுலே யாரு நல்லவன் யாரு கெட்டவன்னு கேட்டார்.
ஒடனே பாகவதரும் அவங்க 2 பேருமே நல்லவங்க ஒங்களே மாதிரி ஆளுங்களுக்கு 10 நாள் கதாகாலக்ஷேபம் பண்ணினேனே நாந்தான் கெட்டவன்னு சொல்லி நடைய கட்டினார்.

Jokes can come from any corner.
It so happened when I was in Coimbatore.
To attend a function my brother from Bangalore brought his twin sons and were just 3 years.
Coimbatore I was staying in outskirts and was having plenty of open space around my house.
My Father and wife have made a good useful Kitchen Garden in their spare time.
When my Brother arrived there were few Brinjal and Ladies finger Plants with good amount of yield.
I was not having fridge at my house then.
One of the kid asked me " Periyappa it is fine you have purchased these vegetables from market why you have sticked it to the plant.
I couldn't answer them and was laughing. The other kid promptly replied first kid, you see there is no Fridge in periyappa's house that is the reason periyamma have tied these vegetables to this plant. I couldn't make out which is the better comedy.
Next day at the function Sastrigal was using Paddy from some customery idheegam.
One of kid asked me what is it . I promptly explained him that it is a paddy and when peeled gives you Rice.
Imeediatly he called the other kid shown a paddy seed and asked him you know what is this.
For which the second kid had no answer. The first kid explained to the second kid that it is rice and in coimbatore a preservative is used to preserve rice.
Including the sastrigal nobody could control their laughter.

Santa was caught for speeding and went before the judge.
The judge: What'll you take 30 days or Rs 3000.
Santa: I think I'll take the money.

Santa falls in luv with a nurse... After much thinking, he finally writes a
love letter to her: "I luv u sister."

Pappu, while filling up a form: Dad, what should I write against mother
tongue.?
Santa: Very long!

Santa & Banta got tired of mobile & decide 2 use pigeons. 1day a pigeon
reaches Banta without message. Angry Banta calls Santa!
Santa: Oye, this was a missed call

Santa: I'm a proud father. My son is in medical college.
Banta: What's he studying?"
Santa: He's not studying, they are studying him!

Q: Why was Santa writing the exam near the door?
A: Because it was an entrance exam.

What's Ford?
Santa: Gaadi.
What's Oxford?
Santa: So simple, Bail Gaadi

Last edited:
Jokes can come from any corner.
It so happened when I was in Coimbatore.
To attend a function my brother from Bangalore brought his twin sons and were just 3 years.
Coimbatore I was staying in outskirts and was having plenty of open space around my house.
My Father and wife have made a good useful Kitchen Garden in their spare time.
When my Brother arrived there were few Brinjal and Ladies finger Plants with good amount of yield.
I was not having fridge at my house then.
One of the kid asked me " Periyappa it is fine you have purchased these vegetables from market why you have sticked it to the plant.
I couldn't answer them and was laughing. The other kid promptly replied first kid, you see there is no Fridge in periyappa's house that is the reason periyamma have tied these vegetables to this plant. I couldn't make out which is the better comedy.
Next day at the function Sastrigal was using Paddy from some customery idheegam.
One of kid asked me what is it . I promptly explained him that it is a paddy and when peeled gives you Rice.
Imeediatly he called the other kid shown a paddy seed and asked him you know what is this.
For which the second kid had no answer. The first kid explained to the second kid that it is rice and in coimbatore a preservative is used to preserve rice.
Including the sastrigal nobody could control their laughter.

Dear Shri Krish

This reminds me of reality joke from one of the 'Commonwealth' countries!

The teacher asked the student as to where milk comes from and the student answered, 'From Woolworths!' :)

Kind regards

Dear Friends

This is a true joke from my family!

My son and myself catch the same train everyday. Usually he goes to the far end of the platfrom to join his friends to catch the train.

One day he just stayed beside me even while the train arrived! So I asked him, 'Son, why don't you go and join your friend?' for which he replied, 'அவன் கூட நான் டா!' :)

I had to think for a few minutes to figure out what he meant, 'அவன் கூட நான் டூ!'

Oh, I had such a laugh in the train to the strange glare of fellow passengers!!!!

Kind regards

"I can keep quiet in German, French, Russian and many other languages." _ ROFL

It was the hour for elementary science. The teacher was talking about gravity. She concluded “Children, it is the Law Of Gravity that keeps us all on earth.”

One little girl was totally puzzled. She asked “But Miss, how did we manage to stick on before the Law was passed?”

An accountant is having a hard time sleeping and goes to see his doctor. "Doctor, I just can't get to sleep at night. "

"Have you tried counting sheep?"

"That's the problem - I make a mistake and then spend three hours trying to find it. "

http://www.citehr.com/235699-worlds-funniest-joke.html#ixzz1XRRw9yTB

A man checked into a hotel.There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed a wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile....Somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting condolence messages from relatives and friends.

After reading the 1st message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room found his mother on the floor and saw the computer screen which read:

To:
My Loving Wife
Subject: I've reached
Date: January 31, 2004

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here; we are allowed to send e-mails to loved ones.

I've just reached and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you
TOMORROW !

Yours
Loving Hubby..

http://www.citehr.com/235699-worlds-funniest-joke.html#ixzz1XRSQB6bA

Received through e-mail....

President Obama walks into the Bank of America to cash a check. As he approaches the cashier he says "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me"?

Cashier: "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID"?

Obama: "To tell you truth, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to; I am President Barrack Obama, the president of the United States of Am ... Erica!!!!"

Cashier: "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the current regulations and monitoring of Banks because of impostors and forgers, etc I must insist on seeing your ID."

Obama: "Just ask anyone here at the Bank who I am, and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier: "I am sorry Mr. President but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Obama: "I am urging you, please, to cash this check"

Cashier: "Look Mr.. President this is what we can do: One day Tiger Woods came into the bank without his ID. To prove he was indeed Tiger Woods he pulled out his putting iron and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and we cashed his check. Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and made a fabulous shot whereby the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his check. So, Mr. President, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, the President of the United States?"

Obama stood there thinking, and thinking and finally says: "Honestly, my mind is a total blank~~~there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing!"

Cashier: "That is good enough for a proof. Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?"

Just read a great joke today and thought I will share it with you all -

Cow is a nonvegetarian!

Really! I read it one of the TB posts. I thought that post belonged to this thread (or the Kadi Jokes). So there!

Whether a cow is vegetarian or not, we people who drink cow's milk, even if we do not eat meat of any kind, are non-vegetarians because milk is NOT a vegetable, but an animal product!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back