• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Just to laugh........!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh! Renu.... poor cow.. It may be suffering with Alzheimer's disease. It is totally lapse of mind from its part

Please read this: It is NOT a joke!!

About BSE

beef_cattle_grazing_usda.gif

Beef cattle grazing. (Image courtesy USDA)

BSE (bovine spongiform encephalopathy) is a progressive neurological disorder of cattle that results from infection by an

unusual transmissible agent called a prion. The nature of the transmissible agent is not well understood. Currently, the most

accepted theory is that the agent is a modified form of a normal protein known as prion protein. For reasons that are not yet

understood, the normal prion protein changes into a pathogenic (harmful) form that then damages the central nervous

system of cattle.

Research indicates that the first probable infections of BSE in cows occurred during the 1970's with two cases of BSE

being identified in 1986. BSE possibly originated as a result of feeding cattle meat-and-bone meal that contained BSE-

infected products from a spontaneously occurring case of BSE or scrapie-infected sheep products. Scrapie is a prion

disease of sheep. There is strong evidence and general agreement that the outbreak was then amplified and

spread throughout the United Kingdom cattle industry by feeding rendered, prion-infected, bovine meat-and-

bone meal to young calves.

A Sardarjee who was travelling from Chennai to New Delhi in Upper Birth got down at Nagpur for some Light Refreshment.
After few moments by mistake he boarded the train on other line sharing same platform bcoz the name of the trains were same. On Boarding he enquired the lower birth passenger yeh gaddi kitna baje Delhi Pouchega ?
The co-passenger told him that sardarjee yeh gaddi Delhi se arahahai aur Chennai ke aur jara rahahai.
Sardarjee just thought for a moment and praised technology in his mind that what a development yaar eki gaadi mein upper birth Dilli jaraha hai aur lower birth Chennai jara ha hai. and replied co- passenger koi baat nahi mein kisi aur dilli jane valo se patha karoonga.

SARDAR.... BACK IN FORM.....

Sardar found the answer to the most difficult question ever -
What will come first, Chicken or egg?
O Yaar, what ever U order first, will come first.

Postman: - I Have To Come 5 Miles to Deliver U This Packet
Sardar: - why did U come so far. Instead U could Have posted it....

Sardar's wish:

when I die, I wana die like my Grandpa who died peacefully in his sleep not Screaming like all d passengers in d car he was Driving..

A man: 'Sardarji, tell me, why Manmohan Singh goes for a walk in the evening not in the morning?'
Sardarji: ''Arey bhai Manmohan is PM not AM''.

Why did Sardar cut the sides of the capsule before taking it?
Guess what...
To avoid side effects!!!

Sardar: For the past one week a girl is disturbing Me.
I don't know how she got my no, she interrupts whenever I call someone and says 'please recharge your card'

A person went into the office kitchen one morning and found a Sardarni painting the walls. She was wearing a new fur coat and a nice denim jacket. Thinking this was a little strange, he asked her why she was wearing them rather than old clothes or an overall.
She showed him the instructions on the tin, 'For Best Results put on Two Coats'

A sardar was drawing money from ATM,
The sardar behind him in the line said, 'Ha! Ha! Haaa! I've seen ur password. Its 4 asterisks (****). '
The first sardar replies, 'Ha! Ha! Haaa! U R wrong, Its 1258'

Q:) How do U recognize a sardar in school or College???
A:) They are the ones who erase their notebooks when the teacher erases the blackboard... BOLO tarara!!

Santa Singh MBBS
After finishing his MBBS, Dr. Santa Singh starts his Own practice.
He checked his first patient's Eyes, then the tongue, and finally the Ears using a torch.
Finally he said Battery is Ok !!!

saving the best for the last

Sardar & his wife filed an application for Divorce.
Judge asked: How'll U divide your kids, U'VE 3 children?
Sardar replied: Ok! We'll apply NEXT YEAR

Dear Anandi,

You wrote :
Q:) How do U recognize a sardar in school or College???
A:) They are the ones who erase their notebooks when the teacher erases the blackboard... BOLO tarara!!

You know when my elder brother went to school he actually erased his book whenever the teacher erased the blackboard.My mum was wondering why his books were erased and then my elder bro said that teacher said to follow what she does.

My younger brother was even worse..he scored low in his 1st standard science test.(here in Malaysia we start 1st standard at age of 7)
He scored low cos he was writing tamil words instead of malay words.
for example Bitter gourd is called Peria in Malay and he wrote Pavakai and actually argued with the teacher that he was right and demanded his marks.

But no on came close to me..when I was in LKG , I got bored after 3 days and took my bag and walked home and my mum was shocked to see me walking alone on the road when she was so happen driving there.
I told her I am bored and dont want to go back to LKG.So I stayed at home and didnt go to LKG and my mum used to teach me at home.
Even in school i had the tendency to walk around the whole school after each lesson.
What to do I had a very short attention span.

Dear Anandi,

You wrote :

You know when my elder brother went to school he actually erased his book whenever the teacher erased the blackboard.My mum was wondering why his books were erased and then my elder bro said that teacher said to follow what she does.

My younger brother was even worse..he scored low in his 1st standard science test.(here in Malaysia we start 1st standard at age of 7)
He scored low cos he was writing tamil words instead of malay words.
for example Bitter gourd is called Peria in Malay and he wrote Pavakai and actually argued with the teacher that he was right and demanded his marks.

But no on came close to me..when I was in LKG , I got bored after 3 days and took my bag and walked home and my mum was shocked to see me walking alone on the road when she was so happen driving there.
I told her I am bored and dont want to go back to LKG.So I stayed at home and didnt go to LKG and my mum used to teach me at home.
Even in school i had the tendency to walk around the whole school after each lesson.
What to do I had a very short attention span.

dear Renu
From all these above written jokes.. your true life incidents are really worth reading... more humorous...
A small childhood innocence I will also share with you, this one is really funny... as you know in films they change lots of costumes in a single song sequence, till the time I knew what is shooting is all about, I was really wondering how they change these costumes so fast that also in a single song… How they run so fast and come back with changed costumes without any break in between..I had watched those with bewildered eyes.. More than enjoying the song and film..I had counted the costumes and had imagined so many alternatives how they change the costumes… The kind of excitement and the height of imagination,I had for this epic and Raja films…, I can’t expose, bizarre..!!!!

Law of Mechanical Repair:http://groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/enjoythemasti

After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch or you'll have to pee.

Law of the Workshop:

Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.

Law of Probability:

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

Law of the Telephone:

If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal.

Law of the Alibi:

If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire.

Variation Law:

If you change lines or traffic lanes, the one you were in will start to move faster than the one you are in now.

Law of the Bath:

When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.

Law of Close Encounters:

The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

Law of the Result:

When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.

Law of Biomechanics:

The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

Law of the Theatre:

At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last.

Law of Coffee:

As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

Murphy's Law of Lockers:

If there are only two people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.

Law of Floors:

The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor are 1 to 1.

Law of Logical Argument:
Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Brown's Law:

If the shoe fits, it's ugly.

Oliver's Law:

A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Wilson's Law:

As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.

There are other rules which you have left out.
Queue rule:
In a railway booking office with more than 3 to 4 Counters.

Rule no 1 : The Queue which you will feel a shorter one and you are in will move slowly.
Rule 2 : Observe from outside for short / Fast moving queue before following one. Invariably before your turn either the machine in that counter will fail or the clerk will go for a break.
Final conclusion: Just close your eyes follow some queue " Ellam thalai vidhipadithan nadakkum".
Same rule applies to Bank business too.
When you want to Deposit money the note counting machine will fail just before your turn.
When you want to withdraw money , the person will have more / complicated withdrawals like more no of cheques, no need to say that he is a regular customer and close to counter clerk.
Same rule with ATM's
When U R searching for a particular ATM U will nvr find one. When U dont need one you will find at every K.M.
When you R in urgency & want to withdraw big amount the ATM will show no cash.
Come to coclusion ellam avan seyal. Avananri oru anuvum asayadhu.

A small Story With a Naughty Girl :

She is a Girl of about 20 years and Very Fair Looking. One of her relative person used to Mock at her in Every Marriage by saying ," Next (Marriage) is Yours ".

The girl got annoyed every time and want to Teach him a lesson.

One fine day one of her relative Died.

For this The Very Same Man came.

This time a Fine Chance for this girl to teach him a Lesson.

On seeing him she Immediately asked," Mama Next is Yours ? "

Dear Ananadi, Here is the Tamil version that I wrote!

ஆண்டவன் அருள்!

rupees.jpg

ஆண்டவனை நோக்கி அரும் தவம் செய்தான்,
வேண்டிய பெருஞ்செல்வம் பெற்றிட, ஒருவன்!

குறைவாகக் கேட்டால், மனம் மகிழ்ந்து, அந்த
இறைவன் தான் கேட்டதைத் தருவான் என்று,

வினோதமான ஒரு திட்டம் தீட்டினான்; அந்த
வினோதமான தரிசனத்தை எதிர்பார்த்தான்!

தவத்தில் மனம் மகிழ்ந்த இறை, அங்கு வந்து,
'மனத்தில் நினைத்ததைக் கூறு!' எனக் கேட்க,

இறைவனிடம் கேட்டான், முதல் கேள்வியை,
'இறைவா! கோடி ஆண்டுகள் என்றால் என்ன?'

'உன் கோடி ஆண்டுகள், எனக்கு ஒரு நொடியே!'
என்று சொன்னதும், அடுத்த தன் கேள்வியாக,

'ஒரு கோடி ரூபாய் என்றால்?' என்று வினவிட,
'ஒரு கோடி உனக்கு, என் ஒரு பைசா!' என்றான்.

தன் திட்டம் பலிக்கும் என்று நம்பிக் கேட்டான்,
'என் தேவை நூறு கோடிகள்தான்! உங்களுக்கு

அது ஒரு ரூபாய்தானே?' சிரித்தபடி இறைவன்,
'அது சரிதான்! நீ ஒரு நொடி காத்திரு!' என்றான்!

:peace:

Fantastic dear Raji Madam... More than in English, when we read it in our mother tongue, the taste is something very special.. thank you so much for sharing such a wonder article... Love Anandi

:bump2:1. Long back,a person who sacrificed his sleep,forgot his family,
Forgot his food,forgot laughter were called "Saints"

But now they are called..."IT professionals"

2. An interesting line written at the back of a Biker's T Shirt:

“If you are able to see this, please tell me that my girlfriend has fallen off"

3. Most Relationships fail not because of the absence of love..

Love is always present...

It’s just that,
one loves too much,

Andthe other loves too many,

4. Employee: Boss, now i have got married..! Please increase my salary..!

BOSS: Factory is not responsible for accidents occuring outside the company..!

5.Philosophy of lifeat the beginning of married life, every girl treats her husband as GOD; Later on somehow the alphabets got reversed..!

6.What is a Fear?
Fear is the Deep, Wrenching feeling in your stomach when pages of your book
Still smell newand just few hours left for your exams..!

7.someone has rightly said, "A fool can ask more questions that a wise man
Cannot answer"No Wonder why so many of us speechless when lecturers ask question..!

8. Girl: Do you have Cards with sentimental Love quotes?
Shopkeeper: Oh sure..@! How about this card, it says "To the only boy I ever loved.!"
Girl: That’s good, Give me 12 of them..!

9. After reading the form filled by an applicant.. The employer said: " WE do have an
Opening for you..!Applicant: What is it?Interviewer: It’s called the "door..!"

10 .A Banner cum Sign Board In front of an IT company..

Drive Slowly, Dont kill our Employee........ Leave them to us

Last edited:
இது தான் ultimate சர்தார் ஜோக்.
2 சர்தார்ஜி ங்க ஒரு ரிமோட் பஞ்சாப் கிராமத்துல இருந்தாங்க.
மொத சர்தார்ஜி என்ன பண்றானோ அதுக்கு போட்டியா 2 வது சர்தார்ஜி யும் ஏதாவது பண்ணுவான். அவங்க கல்யாணம் பண்ணிண்ட சர்தாரினியும்
அதுக்கு சரி யா இருந்தாங்க.மொத சர்தார்ஜி Chandigarh ல ஒரு மேலா க்கு வந்த போது ஒரு பழைய துணி வாங்கிண்டு வந்தான். கிராமத்துல எல்லாரும் கேட்ட போது இது நம்ம குரு பஹடி அதாங்க தலைபாகை கட்டிண்ட துணி அப்படின்னு சொன்னான்.
2 வது சர்தாரினிக்கு ஒரே கோவம் வந்து அவ husband கிட்டே சொன்னா நீ என்ன செய்வியோ எனக்கு தெரியாது அதை விட பெரிசா எதையாவது
நீ செய்யணும் னு. அதிர்ஷ்ட வசமா 2 வது சர்தார்ஜி க்கு டெல்லி ல ஒரு வேலை வந்துது.
டெல்லி வேலை முடிஞ்சு ஏதாவது வாங்கன்னு பஜார் ல சுற்றுவதை ஒரு localite பார்த்து என்ன விஷயம் னு கேட்டான்.
சர்தார்ஜி எல்லாம் சொன்னான் . Localite ஒடனே இதுதானா வா நா வாங்கித்தரேன் ன்னு ஒரு மண்டை ஓடு பொம்மை வாங்கி குடுத்துட்டு சொன்னான் இது சாதாரண மண்டை ஓடு இல்லை ஒங்க குரு வோடதுன்னு.
சர்தார்ஜ்சே க்கு ஒரே குஷி அவன் கேட்ட பணத்தை குடுத்துட்டு மண்டை ஓடோட ஊருக்கு போய் எல்லாரையும் கூப்பிட்டு மண்டை காட்டி விஷயம் எல்லாம் சொன்னான்.
அன்னிலேருந்து எல்லாரும் அந்த ஊர்ல கார்த்தால சர்தார்ஜி வீடு வந்து மண்டை ஓட்டை பார்த்துட்டு தான் வேலை க்கு போக ஆரம்பிச்சாங்க.
அப்போ திடீர்னு 2 வது சர்தார்ஜி க்கு வேண்டாத ஒத்தனுக்கு டவுட் வந்துது . அட நம்ம குருவை போட்டோ ல பார்த்து இருக்கோம் அதுல தலை பெருசா இருக்கே ஆன இந்த மண்டை ஓடு சின்னதா இருக்கேன்னு சந்தேகத்தை கிளப்பினான் . எல்லாருக்கும் இந்த சந்தேகம் வந்துது. அவங்க 2 வது சர்தார்ஜி கிட்டேயே சொல்லிட்டாங்க.
சர்தார்ஜி க்கு பயங்கர கோவம் வந்து அன்னிக்கே டெல்லி வந்தான். வந்து Localite தேடி புடிச்சு ஏமாத்திட்டி யேன்னு கத்தினான்.
Localite எல்லாத்தையும் கேட்டுண்டு கூல சொன்னான் அட சர்தார்ஜி ஒன ஊர்ல சொல்றது து சரிதான் ஒன குரு வோட போட்டோ அவர் வயசு ஆனப்பறம் எடுத்தது அதுல தலை பெருசா தான் இருக்கும் . இது அவர் கொளந்தைய இருக்கும் போது இந்த மண்டை ஓட்டை எடுததுனால சின்னதா இருக்கு இதுக்கு போய் இங்கே வந்தியா ன்னு கேட்டதும் சர்தார்ஜி க்கு ஒரே ஷேமா போய்டுது ஆனாலும் நல்ல வேளை ஏமாறல்லை ன்னு சந்தோஷமா திரும்பி ஊருக்கு போனான் .

:caked:
1) Girlfriend : "...And are you sure you love me and no one else ?"
Boyfriend : "Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday".

2) Teacher : "Which is more important to us, the sun or the moon?"
Pupil : "The moon".
Teacher : "Why?"
Pupil : "The moon gives us light at night when we need it but the sun
gives us light only in the day time when we don't need it".

3) Teacher : "What do you call a person who keeps on talking when
people are no longer interested?"
Pupil : "A teacher".

4) Waiter : "Would you like your coffee black?"
Customer : "What other colors do you have?"

5) My father is so old that when he was in school, history was called
current affairs.

6) Teacher : "Sam, you talk a lot !"
Sam : "It's a family tradition".
Teacher : "What do you mean?"
Sam : "Sir, my grandpa was a street hawker, my father is a teacher".
Teacher : "What about your mother?" Sam : "She's a woman".

7) Tom : "How should I convey the news to my father that I've failed?"
David: "You just send a telegram: Result declared, past year's
performance repeated".

8) Teacher : "Now, children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and
stopped him, what virtue would I be showing?"
Student : "Brotherly love".

9) Teacher : "Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?"
Sam : "No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook".

10) Patient : "What are the chances of my recovering doctor?"
Doctor : "One hundred percent. Medical records show that nine out of
ten people die of the disease you have. Yours is the tenth case I've
treated. The others all died".

11) Teacher : " Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
One Student : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day
and at the same time."

12) Teacher : " George Washington not only chopped down his father's
Cherry tree, but also admitted doing it.
Now do you know why his father didn't punish him ?"
:bump2:One Student: " Because George still had the axe in is hand."

Last edited:
The Second one is not a Joke.
It is a fact. We Tamilians Follow Sun as the source of everything and the New years day , Ugadi in Kannada or Telugu ours as Suryamana Ugadi and that of theirs as Chandramana Ugadi . Even their months starts on Amavasya , the New Moon Day.
The adjustment of 365 days in Surya mana is not required , that is why our Ugadi always falls on April 14, where as a small adjustment once in 4 years is considered in Chandamana as Athika masa ( Soonya masa ) , accordingly their ugadi.

The Second one is not a Joke.
It is a fact. We Tamilians Follow Sun as the source of everything and the New years day , Ugadi in Kannada or Telugu ours as Suryamana Ugadi and that of theirs as Chandramana Ugadi . Even their months starts on Amavasya , the New Moon Day.
The adjustment of 365 days in Surya mana is not required , that is why our Ugadi always falls on April 14, where as a small adjustment once in 4 years is considered in Chandamana as Athika masa ( Soonya masa ) , accordingly their ugadi.
Yes Sir, but the whole article was coming under the category of humor only. So, that's why I put it under this thread. Sorry Sir... No other intentions....

The jokes in your post# 42 are really enjoyable. I liked particularly #5, 8 & 11 very much. Thanks for sharing.

Dear Sir, I am just sharing what I read and enjoyed. but on occasions when I need, I never remember a joke. Then I will just smile and say.. my silence and the way I recollect joke is the best comedy for you. :happy:

.... but the whole article was coming under the category of humor only....
Now in Tamil... As follows :

அறிவொளி

சந்திரனே!

சூரியனும், சந்திரனும்

பற்றி விரிவாகப்

பாடம் நடத்திய

ஆசான் கேட்டார்,

எது சிறந்தது

என்று யாரேனும்

சொல்ல முடியுமா?

அறிவொளி விடுவானா?

உடனே சொன்னான்,

சந்திரனே சிறந்தது!

விளக்கம் கேட்டதும்,

பதில் உரைத்தான்,

சூரியன் வருவதே

பயனில்லை!

பகலில்தான்

வெளிச்சம் உள்ளதே!

சந்திரன் வருவதே

பயன் உள்ளது!

இரவில்தானே

இருட்டாக உள்ளது!

:decision:

Last edited:
Just to Laugh

Yes Sir, but the whole article was coming under the category of humor only. So, that's why I put it under this thread. Sorry Sir... No other intentions....
The Sorry I have to express Doctor,
I just shared the information iheard thru some one.
But read some where about this caluclation by our elders some 1000's of years back on our present calender.
One more best news about following the Sun for making calender and worshipping the Sun.
The Jews are the one and only community who worships Sun as God and
We Tamilians especially the Brahmins follow Sun for marking calender and for creating panjankams and all.
The Best part of this news is that the JEWS are considered the most brilliant people in the world and we Tamilians (Read it as Brahmins ) are the 2 nd best as Knowledgable people.
:flypig: SUN EFFECT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back