• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

Introduction

Dear friends,

I am greatly pleased to become a member of this Family.
I was blessed to get a copy of the book Vedha Samrakshanam by Vacha Publication this morning resulting in this great opportunity of becoming a member.
I am sure to be benefited and assure to contribute to the extent possible to this association.
With Warm Regards,
M.Janakiraman
Tel:914423640757

Namaskaram

Hello everyone at TAMILBRAHMINS.COM. I am narayan, from Bangalore joined the community today.

I am self employed and concentrating on the verticals like AEROSPACE INDUSTRIES, WIND INDSTRIES and Mech Power Transmission business.

I found the website pretty interesting especially for the BRAHMIN community and i have been longing to register and i have done it today.

Wish you all a very happy and properous new year

Sarve Jano Sukhinobhavantu. God Bless all!!

Take care

narayan
+91 98450 08857
[email protected]

Om namo narayana.
On vaikunta ekadasi day i have become the member. My thoughts and actions must coincide with the needs of the society and service to society is service to god.
Let us exchange our traditional value based ideas which can create spark that needs to create glow in our present society.

with respects

durai rajan.

Significance of Hindu functions and its efficacies

Hello to all the esteemed community members. I have just registered myself today. I would be happy to receive all important events and newsletters.

I am learning Mantras and Pooja Methodology with particular reference to Ganapati Homam, Navagruha Homam and in general Poona Mantras, pronunciation, meaning and methodology.

Hi,
This is venkateswaran, in my early forties. Working as Trainer in a corporate. Bumped in here as I was searching for some answers about being a brahmin. Did find some ignorant souls like me and some knowledgeable people who had treaded my path. Hence I thought I could share my bit and get some answers.
Born and Brought up in Chennai and hail from alleppey.
Thanks and regards to all.

Last edited:
Raghunathan's introduction to all our community

Namaskarams

I just searching some thing in the computer. While going thru I found this site and tried to register my name to get informations and downloads of some Yajurveda Samhita and exchange the views with our community people.

I am hailing from An Ashtasahasram, Krishna Yajur Vedi, Kumbakonam Tanjore Dt. At present residing at Dombivili (Maharashtra) near Mumbai, Thane. My mobile no. is 932172299 and studying vedas thru Shri SS Iyer at Dombivli under the banner of ARUNALAYA. There are 250 students are under Arunalaya and Shri SS Iyer (Guruji) is teaching vedas to children, middle age men without taking any money from the students. He took valuntry retirement from VOLTAS some 15 years back and doing.

Namaskarams,
Raghu

Dear Brahmin's brother please wake up and do something for our people who live in poverty and poor condition now time has come to change our community from priest to warrior who can fight for his own right and also for others.

Namaskaram to everybody,
I was infact searching for some Tamil books in Palmistry and happened to see this in the search list. I immediately joined. May name is Ganesan.S, from Trivandrum. I'm a retired person. I'm interested in spiritual matters.

Hi All,

Myself saravanan from bangalore. Born and brought up madurai. Married. I have a daughter. I am very much interested to know about our hinduism. I found this website from google. This website is good. Thank you verymuch for the moderator.

Regards,

saravanan.t

Sri vidya

Hi
i am a new member from today and feel it my privilege.
i have interest in shakti upsana and would like to share views and experiences with members. i like travel, music and books.
please do enlighten me with your thoughts.

warm regards
rkmurthy

Dr Sekar Iyer

A warm welcome to all new members...

Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

I am originally from Madurai. I did my MBBS in Pune. Having served in the Army Medical Corps, I worked in Kuwait before settling in the UK for the last 30 years.

I have been back home every year in the last 5 years and undertaken a "Yatra" around various shrines & Holy places in Tamil Nadu. I stumbled on to this website by chance but I hope to stay in touch. A Very Happy Healthy & Prosperous New Year to all the Tamil Brahmins around the world!

Introduction

Dear All,
I saw this site during a google search for Pournami timings and whether one can do girivalam on eclipse day 31 12 2009. To introduce myself I am ER Vinodnarayan, of Elapully, Palakkad, now settled after 29 years work life at Chennai. Trust to be in touch with the site and members from now on
ER Vinodnarayan

Hi,

I am Muralikrishnan residing in namakkal... Wish You All.... Wish You Happy New Year 2010.

January - Pookalu'kaga - - February - Lovers'kaga - - March - Exam'kaga - - April - Fools'kaga - - May - Workers'kaga - - June Institute'kaga -- July - Discount'kaga - - August - Freedom'kaga - - September - Teachers'kaga - - October - Mahathma'kaga - - November - Childrens'kaga - - December - Function'kaga - - - But 365 Natkalum tamilbrahmins.com namakkaka...

thanking you

r.muralikrishnan,
Namakkal.

Hello viewers

Hello viewers,

Wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year.

I am a retired bank executive and engaged actively in banking and finance consultancy.

I believe in the following

IF YOU DONT GET WHAT YOU DESIRE, IT MEANS THAT GOD IS THINKING OF GIVING YOU SOME THING BETTER

Dont loose heart and every thing is for good.

with best wishes

krishnamurthy

Latest ads

Back