• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

Hi,

Welcome to our community. I was very happy to see people like you to come forward to help our community. I am really proud of you.

Srinivasan

Hello there!

I am writing to you all from Mississauga, canada...I am from Tanjavore and have alwasy felt the pride of being a brahmin. It is something that am born as and I see no reason to hide behind a false cover.

I am noticing more and more from several tamizh branhimns who hesitate to openly admit to being brahmins - perhaps due to the prejusice that is prevailant. I would like, on the other hand, to let the world know I am a brahmin and that I can do wonderful things that only I can do as a member of the brahmin community.

for now, let me sign off...
chitra

Hi fellow members,
This is janakiraman from chennai. I am new to this site. I am working in a PSU. I have good collections of devotional songs and upanyasams. If site permits, I can upload them. I came in search of a bride for me. Basically I am a widower aged 43. Belong to Thenkalai.
Happy to join this forum and to share my ideas.

with best wishes

janakiraman

Dear Mr.Janakiraman

Welcome to the Tamil Brahmins forum.I wish that you get a suitable life partner soon through interaction with the members of this forum.I am also glad to know that you have a good collection devotional songs and upanyasams and you have offered to share your collection for the benefit of the members.You may pl.contact Mr.Praveen of this forum who is the coordinator of this activity for uploading the material.
Wishes
S.Sridharan

Hi fellow members,
This is janakiraman from chennai. I am new to this site. I am working in a PSU. I have good collections of devotional songs and upanyasams. If site permits, I can upload them. I came in search of a bride for me. Basically I am a widower aged 43. Belong to Thenkalai.
Happy to join this forum and to share my ideas.

with best wishes

janakiraman

Hello Everybody :)

This is Sreedharan from Bangalore. Iam new to this site, so thought of introducing myself. Iam working for an IT MNC in Bangalore. I would also like to seek some advice on how to effectively use this site. Can somebody help me :).

Introduction

I am raman iyer here from mumbai i just joinedthe site yesterday (20/12/09)... And wd like to say that i am proud that i am born in a brahmin family.. I am married and hv a daughter.......named gayatri...... Studying vedas as a hobby and attended many maha rudram, and vastu poojas with my acharya.... Studing.... Udaka shanti, and katakam right now... Wd like to be an expert in veda parayanam /japam. ...so much for the time..........native trichur, kerala and gothram: Garga......... Regards...........

Introduction

I am chithra from Bangalore. I am a housewife having a five year old son. My husband is working as a civil engineer. I am teaching carnatic music at home. My hobbies are cooking, singing and reading spiritual books.

Bye

Hi Chitra

I am chithra from Bangalore. I am a housewife having a five year old son. My husband is working as a civil engineer. I am teaching carnatic music at home. My hobbies are cooking, singing and reading spiritual books.

Bye

Great . Your husband is an Engineer

I am also an Engineer working in Abu Dhabi

You are a Carnatic music teacher / Very Good

Are you from Karnataka or Tamil Nadu

regards

sami

Hi Chithra

Nice to see in this forum as a member. You will be really enjoying many things in this website. Many good things we can learn from this site. Whats your sons name and where do you live in bangalore

Bye

Chithra

To All the members of Tamil Brahmin Group

Namaskaram. I am looking for matrimonial alliance for my daughter. The details are:
Age 24yrs, Vadama, Koundinya Gothra, Rohini Nakshatram. 5'6",fair,BE employed with a leading MNC. I shall be grateful to receive well placed, good looking boys jadagams to my mail id please. Id: [email protected]

Thank you all.

Introduction

Just now i joined the Tamil Brahmins community. I am from Kerala, presently at Hyderabad. I am retired and looking for a suitable bride for my son,Uttrattati, Srivatsa gotram, 28 years, Chartered Accountant, working in Infosys. The girl should be post graduate not above 25 years age, employed/willing to be employed. Members willing are most welcome o contact me.

Dear Sri AKN

Just now i joined the Tamil Brahmins community. I am from Kerala, presently at Hyderabad. I am retired and looking for a suitable bride for my son,Uttrattati, Srivatsa gotram, 28 years, Chartered Accountant, working in Infosys. The girl should be post graduate not above 25 years age, employed/willing to be employed. Members willing are most welcome o contact me.

Please contact us with your sons horoscope and photograph and post the details to the following email id, as we are looking for a suitable alliance for our daughter. If you provide your email id, we shall send all the details to you. We are from Palakkad and if God willing let our efforts get materialise to mutual happiness.

Regards

Ranganathan
[email protected]

Introduction S.Mahadevan

I am S.Mahadevan, just recently joined the Group. I am an Engineer and MBA, recently retired, indulging in part time works like Consultancy, Management Teaching and at the moment fully busy in Madras Music Season.
I have faith in our Religion and Tradition and Customs and Interest in Carnatic Music, though I am not professionally trained.
Seasons Greetings to all!!!

Hi, My name is Balaji. I came from thenkali iyengar. I am wroking CADD Centre. I have on brother and one sister. Sister and me got married. We are searching for my brother. My father and mother staying in Triplicane. I am staying adambakkam.

Introduction

Hi Everyone,

My name is Narayanan. I am from Singapore and live with m family here. While browsing, I was pleasantly surprised to stumble upon this website and decided to register.

I work in a Japanese multi-national company. Though I have been working in the region for many years, I have decided to come back to Singapore so that I can spend more time with my family and friends.

Best regards to all

By the way it is Christmas time. Though I do not celebrate Christmas as such, any festive holiday in Singapore is enthusiastically celebrated by all Singaporeans regardless of racial or religious background.
In that spirit I wish every one a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Nara

Nara

Season Greetings

:cheer2:I am Murali Ananthanarayan, just recently joined the Group. Basically from Chalakudy, Kerala. For the past 4 years am based with my wife and 2 kids along with my parents at Bangalore. Working with HDFC Bank for the past 10 years:high5:

My Name is Dr. T.N. Jambunathan I retired as Dy .Director Medicl Sevices and settled in Madurai as a consutant Dermatology I listen to World space Shruthi daily It is on always I switch to Gandharv sometimes I have 2 sons both married and have one G son and one G daughter I read kalkis Ponniyin Sevan and Sivakamin Sabatham recently after so may years I liked them great i donot watch Tv serials & criket

i' hv joined this great tamil community today, I am happy and proud of this community. From birth till graduation I was in Madras and right now in Delhi working in a Intellectual Property Attorney firm. My area of interest is to develop spirtual teachings/slokas of vaishvna samparadyam. I am planning to come back to Chennai or settled down in any Divyadesam, particularly Thiruvahendirapuram.

Nice to see that you want to settle in this place. Is this place near cuddalore where ther is Shri Hyagreeva idol and the deity is Shri Devanathan I had been to this place 2 months back But there seems to no activity in this place except the temple and its great heritage. Will you fit in there Jambunathan

Introduce myself to the community

quote=praveen;15]a warm welcome to all new members...

take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, where you heard about tamilbrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

But, this is the welcome thread,

do not post,
  1. requests
  2. questions
  3. spam
  4. more than once introductions
  5. advertisements
enjoy your stay @ tamilbrahmins.com

-tamilbrahmins.com team[/quote]

i am swaminathan k aiyer. Born and brought up in thirunelveli district presently in mumbai. By the way i am working in canara bank as an officer. Just to learn sanskrut i browsed some google pages and happened to visit this site. So i enroll myself to join the diaspora.​

Wish all our brahmin diaspora a happy and rocking new year.

swami​

Last edited:
:deadhorse:
A warm welcome to all new members...

Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  4. More than once introductions
  5. Advertisements
Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team

Latest ads

Back