• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

A warm and prosperous wishes to all religious persons out there!....I am Srinivasan Rameshbabu from Madurai, I was born at batlagundu, completed my primary schooling from Natham(dindigul district), secondary schooling at madurai and i am currently pursuing my masters in applied biomolecular technology(uk)....am glad to be a part of this website.....

Regards,
Srinivasan Rameshbabu

Dear All New Members,

I would like to say, hello to everyone. My name is Arthur and am also a new member. May your stay be enlightening.

I am always available if anyone needs anything. My e-mail address is: [email protected].

May everyone have a blessed holiday season.

Arthur

Hello there!

I am writing to you all from Mississauga, canada...I am from Tanjavore and have alwasy felt the pride of being a brahmin. It is something that am born as and I see no reason to hide behind a false cover.

I am noticing more and more from several tamizh branhimns who hesitate to openly admit to being brahmins - perhaps due to the prejusice that is prevailant. I would like, on the other hand, to let the world know I am a brahmin and that I can do wonderful things that only I can do as a member of the brahmin community.

for now, let me sign off...
chitra

Self introduction

Hello to everyone in TamilBrahmins community.

I am GR Krishnan ( Full name is Radhakrishnan) . I am in Chennai from Tambaram (Rajakilpakkam area)

I am happy to be a part of this community and wish to share informations on various topics and to know each other .

Thanks and Namaskarams

B/Rgds
Radhakrishnan

introduction

I was born in 1937 in Alleppey and left the town in 1962; am settled in Chennai from 1970. Am a double graduate and retired. My wife Saraswathy belongs to Trichur and had her schooling/college in Chennai. We have a son, married and settled in Dubai; daughter married and living in Bahrain. All of us are interested in S Indian Classical Music - Vocal, Flute and Mridangam as amateur artists.

Presently due to poor health am confined to the house walking around inside with oxygen support. Our collection of music and a good library on music/vedanta etc keep us happy and contended.

(Vaidyanatha Ayyar)Umamaheswaran

Hello Everybody,
Namaskaram.Yen per Krishnamurthy.Porandadhu Madras ley 17 Aug 1953. Padichadhu PS High School 5 class varikkum and adhukku approm National High School ,Hazra Road,Kolkatta.Engineering REC Trichy,1975 Batch. Indian Navy ley 25 varusham veley paathoottu 2000 voluntary retire aayi, ippo Russialey,Moscow ley irukken. Just by chance I came across this site and am happy for that. Yen e-mail [email protected]. Yar vennumnaalum yeppo vennumnaalum contact pannungo.

removd the phone number as this is a public forum - praveen

Last edited by a moderator:
Introduction

I am Premnath ,and I enjoy listning to yourMusic player-both karnatic and devotional songs especially Velukkudi Krishnan and Nochur Upanyasam.It i wonderful.
I request You to add Udayalur Kalyanaraman-Sampradhaya Bhajans,Ashtapathy etc.
Hail your service to Brahmin Community.
Regards, Premnath

Namaskarams to all. I am jk (jeykumar) , residing in Blore for the past 181/2 years. We are an orthodox family , beleived in Traditional values. Hope we will interact with everybody for mutual benefits and peace of mind.

dhanyavadh.- jk

i am a tamil iyengar my native place is cuvalavelli but am living in chennai with my husband. we love to visit divyadesam temples & read abt them & photos of the lords.
love to communicate with people of similar interests

i am a tamil iyengar my native place is cuvalavelli but am living in chennai with my husband. we love to visit divyadesam temples & read abt them & photos of the lords.
love to communicate with people of similar interests

Thanks for introduction. Am also an iyengar residing in Chennai with family. We are in Nanganallur, native of Mayiladuthurai (popularly known as Mayuram). We are also interested in visiting Divyadesam temples & all perumal temples etc.

Hi
I'm C Narayanaswamy, originally from Onbathuvali agraharam, Tirukatupalli in thanjavoor district. I've been in middle east for the last about 12 years. Now I'm living in Qatar with my family. I've two daughters. I wish we reap maximum benefit from interacting through this forum. I thank those who put their efforts to give us this forum.

Dear sir first time i have logged in,my name is viswanathan iyer.the site looks quite intresting let me go thro and enjoy the pleasure of the divinity.

can we download the songs and slokas

lav regards vishwam

hi I am sveta and am a new member here. I am married to a telugu brahmin and find that most of rituals in the telugu brahmin and tamil brahmin culture are the same. I nevertheless want to know more about hence I have registered here. I have also found in the forum many answers to questions that I have always sought.
Sveta

Hi

Welcome to our community. It is very nice to see all you people.
I am proud to be a brahmin.

hi I am sveta and am a new member here. I am married to a telugu brahmin and find that most of rituals in the telugu brahmin and tamil brahmin culture are the same. I nevertheless want to know more about hence I have registered here. I have also found in the forum many answers to questions that I have always sought.
Sveta

Latest ads

Back