• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

Hi

Hi everybody, I am vijayalakshmi Kannan from Salem, Tamilnadu. I am proud to be a brahmin and like to follow our customs as much as possible. I am a teacher. I happened to go thru the forums today and wanted to copy the gathri mantras of all deities. but failed. Now i feel happy to be a member of this. Bye

Scientific aspects of Vishnu sahasranamam

My name is Dr.S.Ramanathan,78,retired as Member (Personnel), ONGC, India and presently at Bangalore. I am impressed by the large reach this forum has.
I have written a booklet on the Glory of Vishnusahasranamam and the Scientific facts behind them and it has the appreciation and blessings of H.H.Mahasannidhanam Sankaracharya of Sringeri.
My object is that it should reach the educated young minds of today and looking in for a forum where it can be posted and read.Printing as a book may not have the desired reach unless well advertised.
Iam willing to send the book by email to the address the forum admin may advise me for review and posting. My only intention is that a large no of younger generation should read it for whatever it is worth and no other commercial or any other desire.

S.Ramanathan

My name is Dr.S.Ramanathan,78,retired as Member (Personnel), ONGC, India and presently at Bangalore. I am impressed by the large reach this forum has.
I have written a booklet on the Glory of Vishnusahasranamam and the Scientific facts behind them and it has the appreciation and blessings of H.H.Mahasannidhanam Sankaracharya of Sringeri.
My object is that it should reach the educated young minds of today and looking in for a forum where it can be posted and read.Printing as a book may not have the desired reach unless well advertised.
Iam willing to send the book by email to the address the forum admin may advise me for review and posting. My only intention is that a large no of younger generation should read it for whatever it is worth and no other commercial or any other desire.

S.Ramanathan

Hi,

Please do send across the book to my email id. I can offer it to the members here.

Regards

Hi,

I am Narayanan a Business development professional. Have joined the forum today- I have specific interest in slokas, astrology ofcoure knowing more about our tradition and heritage.

vankam

most of the time I am traveling, when I get time just used to log in used to brows, sorry for not posting any blog, give me some more time so that in future I will post my blog. nice site quite interesting and useful. Keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:first:

Introduction of myself

Hello all,

I am Suresh Kumar, getting introduced as chennai resident. I was very happy when I got to know that there is a separate website for brahmins. hope to have a long term relationship with the team.

thanks
suresh

Hello folks,
I tried to introduce myself. I think I was in the wrong section. So I will do it again. I am Pallakad Iyer without Pallakad accent. (My mother is from Karur). People think I am a muslim or sindhi as my last name is Nurani. Nurani gramam is a small village in Pallakad and I think its Nooru (100) Unni.. I grew up in Maharashtra and settled in North America for the past 20 years.
Vijay Nurani

NAMASKARAMS,
I am sankari from Banglore and Iam proud of a brahmin.
I am apppreciate the devotionals songs and carnatic music.
I convey my lots of thanks to this.

Namaskaram,

I am Mahesh residing in Washington, USA. I was born and brought up in Chennai though my native is Coimbatore.

I look forward to getting the most of the website and giving back my best.

Best Regards,

Mahesh

Dharmo rakshati rakshitaha

PRANAM TO ALL THE MEMBERS.
As we all know the century in which we are passinng through is the one in which Dharma exist in the weakest form.
LET US UPHOLD DHARMA AT EVERY COST!
WHEN DHARMA IS LOST OUR VERY EXISTANCE IS LOST!
Prof.R.Sivakumar.

Hi Friends. My Name is J.Devanand. i am working as a Designer in a Software Company in Regular Night Shift. I am also doing some online and Part time jobs. i am interested to make new friends. and also interested to download Songs. kindly add me as ur Friend. i am expected more friends in this blog.
My e-mail id is [email protected] (or) [email protected]

Dharma and progress towards spiritual perfection

My dear fellow Tamil Brahmins,

It is with great pleasure that I am joining this wonderful and MUCH NEEDED group in the Internet. It is becoming more and more important that our community is enlightened with our traditions and our values are passed on to our next generations. Our community is becoming thin day-by-day due to desertions by our own self in the form of inter-caste movements without realizations to what our traditions are and FROM WHERE these have come. Simple fact which is ignored is that we are the forefront of our Vedas and Dharma.

It is the duty of every Brahman to spread the messages of Dharma and progress towards spiritual perfection to his fellow Brahman.

Be it imparting knowledge, be it spreading communal harmony, be it following religious rituals, it is with utmost sincerity that every Brahmin must service to himself, his family and to the society at large. It is important that we set examples to the whole world in a manner which demands rigorous honesty and faith in our age old traditions. Just as a start, I wish you all GBBWY - God Bless and Be With You all.

Namaskarams,

Radhakrishnan Pattabiraman
You may reach me at [email protected]

New to the Forum

My pranams to all,
I am basically from Chennai settled down in Bangalore still working as a director in one of the companies. I have a daughter, settled down in the US.
My passion is Astrology and helping people with free Astrological consultations. I have been practising this for a number of years
and I must say that I continue to serve the people over the mail. I am a firm beleiver in God and I think that sincere prayers are always answered.As Bhagavad Gita says:
“Sarvadharman Parityajya Mam Ekam Saranam Vraja |
Aham tva Sarva Papebhyo Mokshayishyami Masuchaha ||”

"Your knowledge is limited; your ability is insignificant, your life is short and you are also impatient of delay; therefore do not go about seeking other upayas which you cannot (fully) understand; which you cannot easily adopt and which can bear fruit only after much delay; Realise that I, who am easy of access to all, who am the Saviour of all the worlds, and who am endowed with the attributes essential for a Saviour, am the only upaya and perform the surrender of the responsibility of protecting your self to me with its five Angas. When you have adopted this upaya, you will have done what you ought to do, you will become my ward and be extremely dear to me. Supremely compassionate and gracious, independent and omnipotent, I will, myself, by my mere will and without any other aid, and for the fulfilment of my own purposes, free you from the manifold, endless and insurmountable groups of obstacles without leaving any trace of them. I will enable you to have enjoyment similar to mine own, since you will enjoy myself and all that belongs to me. I will find delight in making you render all forms of service in all places, at all times and in all circumstances - service which will be of the nature of the overflow of the full and perfect enjoyment (of my self) you have absolutely no cause for grief".
I welcome any astrological consultation free of cost.
Om tat sat
AVAM

intro

namaskaram. i am from vellore tamil nadu and I am a share broker by profession. i am very happy i got this opportunity to interact with my fellow brahimins atleast now

Introduction

Namaskarams to everyone

I am gayathri from chennai.I love to meet Brahmins and connecting them was one of my interest too. nice to hear about this site.

Latest ads

Back